Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2022, 10:28 AM  
Chiefs

Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-13-2023, 01:39 PM   #1336
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
Any chance we cut Gabbert?

Unfortunately i dont think andy rolls with a young backup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2023, 01:40 PM   #1337
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post

I actually meant to post that in the game thread. But, yeah, I think you’re right.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-13-2023, 04:57 PM   #1338
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post

I do wonder what the difference between Buechele and somebody like Chase Daniel when we signed him in 2013. In the eyes of Andy, that is.

This is Buechele's 3rd year. Chase had been going for what... 5? Only ever serving as 2nd/3rd string... practically zero regular season reps.

If Gabbert is better, then we should go with him. But if this is the new normal where we only ever get a veteran for Mahomes... I'm kind of against that. I don't like that idea very much. May as well not even bother with extra QBs.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2023, 07:32 PM   #1339
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
Any chance we cut Gabbert?
We can only hope, eh?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-13-2023, 07:36 PM   #1340
MVP

You either climb aboard the Ross train or get run over by it.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2023, 07:50 PM   #1341
Veteran

I hope this guy makes the team. There's no way he makes it to the PS if he gets cut.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-13-2023, 07:52 PM   #1342
MVP

I'm in vacation so I only was able to watch half of the 2nd quarter. How did Ross look outside of the two catches I saw in highlights. I don't know why but I'm really hyped about this guy.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-13-2023, 08:06 PM   #1343
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I'm in vacation so I only was able to watch half of the 2nd quarter. How did Ross look outside of the two catches I saw in highlights. I don't know why but I'm really hyped about this guy.
Looked good, nice route runner. He is as advertised.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-13-2023, 08:09 PM   #1344
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Ross could have had 2 TD's pretty easily. On the first TD catch by James, Ross was open on the quick slant. Initally I thought that is where the throw was going to go, but it went over the top to James.

Young guys looked really good for the first outing.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-13-2023, 08:15 PM   #1345
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Left wanting to see more. His first TD he did a good job finding a soft spot between the corner and the safety, sitting down in there and giving his QB a good target.

He did have what may have been an opportunity for another one before that, but it went to James.

Buchele tried forcing one into him that got tipped and picked.

Overall it was a good start and you're left wanting to see more. Rice, Rimigio & James had a better day i thought. Even Powell had a good showing. And Crawford made us all aware he exists.

The WR group in general ate today.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 06:10 AM   #1346
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I do wonder what the difference between Buechele and somebody like Chase Daniel when we signed him in 2013. In the eyes of Andy, that is.

This is Buechele's 3rd year. Chase had been going for what... 5? Only ever serving as 2nd/3rd string... practically zero regular season reps.

If Gabbert is better, then we should go with him. But if this is the new normal where we only ever get a veteran for Mahomes... I'm kind of against that. I don't like that idea very much. May as well not even bother with extra QBs.
I'm not here to defend Gabbert but, several times Henne looked like hot garbage in preseason. But then when a game plan is built around him he looked serviceable.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-14-2023, 07:22 AM   #1347
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I'm not here to defend Gabbert but, several times Henne looked like hot garbage in preseason. But then when a game plan is built around him he looked serviceable.
You need an experienced guy like Henne to come in and execute a game plan the way Henne did and just play mistake-free while holding down the fort. Someone who's got a lot of years under his belt like Gabbert is more ideal for this than someone who's never played a meaningful down in the NFL.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 11:42 AM   #1348
Baba Ganoush

Just bought this bad boy for $90

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 11:44 AM   #1349
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Just bought this bad boy for $90

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
$90?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 11:46 AM   #1350
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Looked good, nice route runner. He is as advertised.
Yeah - appeared to be who it was hoped he would be.

Didn't show anything remarkable - the limited explosion was pretty obvious. But the footwork was nice, body control was good, he was physical after the catch, he was generally reliable (from what I could tell anyway).

The interception was not his fault and he had another play over the middle that sure looked there for the taking but Oloduken (or whatever his name is) turfed it.

I think ultimately he looked like his supporters hoped he would look and those that have concerns about his long-term viability saw some of those things as well. It was very much a "yeah, that's Justyn Ross" sort of game. He looked like he should look.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.