Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-01-2018, 10:51 PM  
I'll be back.

Andy Reid appreciation thread

The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the ****ing win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2023, 10:37 AM   #1336
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Man, I'm really surprised by some of my posts in that thread. My recollection was that I was sour on hiring a retread coach but quite the opposite.

Maybe I'm just insane.
Here's a funny one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Spags?

I know he failed miserably as a HC, but he loved the aggressive, attacking, 4-3 fronts in NYG. He was a good LBs coach in Philly. He learned Jim Johnson's schemes and incorporated them well in NY. Then he went to STL and failed pretty badly. And as an interim HC, he still failed pretty badly. But when he went back to DC in NO, they recovered nicely and finished the year much better.

Yeah, he got ripped by a NOLA player recently, but players are idiots and someone's always bitching.

I think Spags would be a really nice fit as a DC here.

If you want the next Jim Johnson, Spags is as close as they come.
Yet by the time we actually hired him, I'd talked myself off him in a pretty big way.

We're just gonna pretend like this was my opinion from start to finish...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 10:41 AM   #1337
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Here's a funny one...

Yet by the time we actually hired him, I'd talked myself off him in a pretty big way.

We're just gonna pretend like this was my opinion from start to finish...
A good majority of this board HATED that Spags hire.

BleedingRed was adamant about hiring Rex Ryan and bled all over the board for weeks.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 10:44 AM   #1338
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post

BleedingRed was adamant about hiring Rex Ryan and bled all over the board for weeks.
I don't think I was at Todd Haley levels of blind rage, but I know I wasn't pleased.

I looked past the schematic approach conversation that I had in 2013 and just looked at his results. And honestly, I still think that's a defensible approach, but ultimately I was far closer to right in 2013 than I was in 2018. He just has the right sort of mind-set for a defense that can complement our offense and excel in the post-season.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2023, 10:48 AM   #1339
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
He'd have his shot with the #1 pick.

I would think that if Reid came here.....he'd be all about locking up Bowe and Albert. He'd also get his pick with whatever QB was in this draft.

I don't see him going after someone like Alex Smith or even Michael Vick. I'd like to think that he knows that Vick is pretty much done in the NFL.
God...I was horribly wrong.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2023, 10:51 AM   #1340
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I remember that idiot Hamas arguing with me that John ****ing Pagano was a significantly better option.

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2023, 10:53 AM   #1341
The man you could post like.

I think I wanted Venebles. Might've been interesting but Spags is more than fine.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 10:53 AM   #1342
I'll be back.

people will still want spags fired in the first month of 2023
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2023, 10:57 AM   #1343
The man you could post like.

Oh. I wanted Reid, Dorsey, and Rivera for DC according to that thread.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2023, 10:59 AM   #1344
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
God...I was horribly wrong.
It's ok. I thought he was going to draft Geno Smith #1 Overall.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2023, 11:13 AM   #1345
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I had that train of thought for a period of time as well.
Old 03-01-2023, 11:35 AM   #1346
I'll be back.

andy has never been happier

Old 03-01-2023, 11:36 AM   #1347
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Oh. I wanted Reid, Dorsey, and Rivera for DC according to that thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
What a bunch of idiots.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2023, 11:07 PM   #1348
Banned!

At some point, we're going to have to discuss the brilliance of the run game in the Super Bowl. It was absolutely incredible across the board. Props to the staff for putting together a master plan for this game.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2023, 11:09 PM   #1349
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
At some point, we're going to have to discuss the brilliance of the run game in the Super Bowl. It was absolutely incredible across the board. Props to the staff for putting together a master plan for this game.
we're building one of those teams

Old 03-02-2023, 11:19 PM   #1350
Banned!

Also, this:

Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.