Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-06-2008, 08:55 AM  
In Search of a Life

How much do you pay to get your Lettuce cut?

Barber shop i go to just went up to $12!! WTF? How does the cost of hair inflate so much?

and why does it cost so much for a simple haircut?? Maybe i should just start cutting my own hair??
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:11 AM   #121
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbar View Post
I thought this was a salad thread. I hate that Jim Rome crap. I need a Rome to straight guy dictionary.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:54 AM   #122
Shaken. Not stirred.

My haircut is free.

My kids cuts are only 6 bucks each. I will hate it when their stylist retires.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2008, 08:47 AM   #123
Please no Vick!!!!!!

$0. I shave my own head.
cadmonkey is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.cadmonkey is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:31 AM   #124
You Sweetie!

Jesus! Do all you all shave your head? MY GOD!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:46 AM   #125
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Holy **** ass! Jesus CHRIST! If my girl spent $400 on a hair cut, I'd smoke her and feed her to the mangey cats. Your a good man brother. Either that or you're rolling in the dough. If that's the case, can you send a check?

I get my haircut for $11. He's not especially good, but the alternative is $18, and I'm not about to pay that for the rediculously easy haircut I get. If the dude wouldn't screw around, he could bust it off in 5-7 minutes. But he does vacuum my head. That's a plus.
You know how gay that sounds???

OH, and sorry to hear about your grandpa..... Best wishes from my family to yours...
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:54 AM   #126
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I was thinking the exact same thing. Maybe the name should be changed to Follicly Challenged Planet.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:05 AM   #127
Don't tread on me.

Quote:
QFT. I though the same thing.
El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:07 AM   #128
Don't tread on me.

Oh and for me I get my haircut for free, my sister went to cosmetology school and she cuts mine for nada. She does a really good job, and it only takes about 15 minutes, and she has gotten used to what I want so she really just trims it and thins it. When we were kids we used to go to a local guy in town who was old school, and he only charged 6 or 8 bucks I forget but he was pretty good, matter of fact he is still there to this day.
El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:11 AM   #129
a haw haw haw

Quote:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010037.JPG
Views:	67
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	76755  
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:21 AM   #130
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
He he Bald fat drunk guys!

My wife wont let me shave my head anymore....
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:25 AM   #131
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
No, I don't tip them. I don't tip the guy who sharpens my lawnmower blade either. I pay the price he has up on the wall.

When did this tipping your barber get started? Guess I've been out of the country too long. Seems to me that's a not "barbershop" thing to do? The manly thing would be for the shop to raise their prices if more money is needed either for the shop or the employee? I hear that rewarding services but where is pride in doing a good job and charging a fair price?

I've not been able to find an "ole fashion" barber shop around here. There is a shop up in old town but it is owned by a woman and most of the barbers are ladies. I'm not concerned about the gender of the cutter but the finished product. Guess I'm dreaming but hoping a male would do a better job. Oh, she just recently went up to $12 and I do tip a couple of $$.

It was nice in the Manila ... for about $5-6 (depending upon exchange rate) I could get a hair cut (with head, neck, shoulder massage), manicure, pedicure (I hate cutting my toe nails). For some reason they no longer have a shoe shine boy in the shops??? Oh, I didn't mind tipping over there coz the workers made little to nothing. But, those days are long gone so, I'll tip along with the crowd.
Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:53 AM   #132
Dyin ain't much of a livin..

$8 + 2 tip

Small town old school barber. Counting my sons, George has cut 5 generations of men's hair in my family.
Bweb is not part of the Right 53.Bweb is not part of the Right 53.Bweb is not part of the Right 53.Bweb is not part of the Right 53.Bweb is not part of the Right 53.Bweb is not part of the Right 53.Bweb is not part of the Right 53.Bweb is not part of the Right 53.Bweb is not part of the Right 53.Bweb is not part of the Right 53.Bweb is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:10 AM   #133
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
That pretty much sums it up.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:23 AM   #134
Mammoth penis

Im on the "cut my own" wagon. I put a #4 guard on my clippers and go to town. Then I put a #2 on for the sides and back. Ive gotten really good at blending as well. I use the same clippers for my ass and pubes. I do my head first though so I wont have to smell them.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:27 AM   #135
Space Cadet and Aczabel

$35 + $5 tip generally
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.