Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM   #2
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I would expect teams to play shell again like they did 2021 and 2022.
That’s why Rice and Wiley are going to rape. Teams will be adamant to not give up the deep ball with cover 2/3 and they’ll put their best cover defender on Kelce leaving a big opportunity for those 2
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM   #3
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

One thing that's been very apparent is Justyn Ross has been making big plays all throughout camp. A lot of folks love to mock him for being a "camp performer" but the reality is this is only Justyn's second real camp. In his rookie year he didn't even have a real camp due to the foot injury. So his situation is gonna be very interesting to monitor because many posters wrote him off already. But dude was with the first team offense yesterday so we'll see if it continues
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Yesterday, 03:20 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
One thing that's been very apparent is Justyn Ross has been making big plays all throughout camp. A lot of folks love to mock him for being a "camp performer" but the reality is this is only Justyn's second real camp. In his rookie year he didn't even have a real camp due to the foot injury. So his situation is gonna be very interesting to monitor because many posters wrote him off already. But dude was with the first team offense yesterday so we'll see if it continues
lol I seriously doubt that he's on the 53.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM   #5
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
lol I seriously doubt that he's on the 53.
The guy is making plays that others aren't. And at some point that's gonna matter.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM   #6
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
The guy is making plays that others aren't. And at some point that's gonna matter.
Trust me. It doesn't matter.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM   #7
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Trust me. It doesn't matter.
We'll see
Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM   #8
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
He can do it, but it's going to be tight, and the odds are against him. After Rice, Hollywood, Worthy, Watson, you've got:

Hardman
Toney
Ross
Skyy
Remigio

Those guys are basically fighting for 2, maaaaybe 3 spots. The Chiefs seem damn determined to make Toney work, Hardman is a vet they trust (and I believe we get the 4-year vet discount on his contract?) and Dave Toub really freakin loves Remigio. And I didn't even talk about Washington, who might be the best kick returner of the entire group.

Ross DID play STs last year, so he's definitely in the mix, but he's going to have to make it 100% obvious that he's one of the more reliable WRs on the team, not just flashy.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM   #9
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
He can do it, but it's going to be tight, and the odds are against him. After Rice, Hollywood, Worthy, Watson, you've got:

Hardman
Toney
Ross
Skyy
Remigio

Those guys are basically fighting for 2, maaaaybe 3 spots. The Chiefs seem damn determined to make Toney work, Hardman is a vet they trust (and I believe we get the 4-year vet discount on his contract?) and Dave Toub really freakin loves Remigio. And I didn't even talk about Washington, who might be the best kick returner of the entire group.

Ross DID play STs last year, so he's definitely in the mix, but he's going to have to make it 100% obvious that he's one of the more reliable WRs on the team, not just flashy.
Rice, Hollywood, Worthy, Watson, you've got:

5. Hardman
6. Toney
If they keep 7 - Remigio

Practice squad
Ross

Cut
Skyy
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM   #10
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

Hardman
Toney
Ross
Skyy
Remigio

The Rice suspension is likely to make it easier for an extra WR to make the roster. And Toney seems to be being used more as s gadget guy right now. But I agree it's a tough battle but I check for Ross's name among others after each day of camp and the guy has scored a TD and made other good catches literally everyday since the vets returned. He also mixed in with the starters yesterday. So it really does seem like he's making a strong case and with him being a different receiver to the others that may give him an advantage.
Old Yesterday, 06:07 PM   #11
Three-Pat

Quote:
Would love to see him make the team. If he were, who would be the odd man out (besides Moore).
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 05:39 PM   #12
Consuming CP souls

Where Wolf: The search for Chiefsaholic is on ESPN 2 at 7pm
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM   #13
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Can we just stop the Ross BS. He's not making this team.

Hardman, Toney, Remigio, and Skyy Are fighting for 2 spots, unless Andy gets creative with roster construction.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Can we just stop the Ross BS. He's not making this team.

Hardman, Toney, Remigio, and Skyy Are fighting for 2 spots, unless Andy gets creative with roster construction.
Agreed. And from that group I'm rooting for Toney/Remigio. I will say no more on this.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM   #15
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Agreed. And from that group I'm rooting for Toney/Remigio. I will say no more on this.
Me too except I'm pulling for Hardman/Remigio.
TEX has disabled reputation