Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-26-2022, 11:11 PM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL GENO SMITH THREAD****

The prodigal choco penii has returned!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2022, 02:15 PM   #121
MVP

NFL history is littered with guys like Geno that wash out early, stick around, and then flourish. Like our own Lenny Dawson, for example. Jim Plunkett. Rich Gannon.

Happy for Geno. Good for him. Takes guts to keep going in spite of the odds.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2022, 02:17 PM   #122
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
NFL history is littered with guys like Geno that wash out early, stick around, and then flourish. Like our own Lenny Dawson, for example. Jim Plunkett. Rich Gannon.

You forgot Damon Huard. Legendary Kansas City Chiefs great
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2022, 02:18 PM   #123
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
You forgot Damon Huard. Legendary Kansas City Chiefs great
LOLZ.

I truly try very hard to forget Damon Huard as much as I possibly can.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2022, 03:00 PM   #124
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Everybody says he had a shitty attitude, and I could maybe see it perhaps, but when you're as accurate of a thrower as he was in college (yes, even taking the Air Raid offense into consideration) it doesn't make much sense to say, "Ooof. He looks pouty. Not a franchise QB!"

I know times have changed, and I know Kyler is an incredible runner and has a stronger arm, but damn... like, if body language and pouting is the thing people bitch about when it comes to a QB prospect, I think Kyler might be one of the worst prospects ever. And yet he went #1 overall.

In any case, I think it's fair to say people drastically underestimated Geno's actual resilience and tenacity to never give up. And it's tough, because that's something that can't be demonstrated in just a couple seasons of college football.
If attitude was an issue at one point, the beginning of his career definitely humbled him in a big way. On top of that, guys with supposed "attitude problems" will usually carry the biggest chip when they are slighted, so that only helps his cause for the present if he can also mature enough to focus that anger and energy into his craft, which he clearly has.

Your point about Murray is spot on, too. Biggest difference is obviously the schools they played for and the national spotlight Murray captured. Smith didn't have that luxury so any flaws were put under a microscope way more than they should have been.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-21-2022, 10:14 AM   #125
The man you could post like.

Can't wait to see what insane deal he signs this offseason
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2022, 10:46 PM   #126
I'll be back.

Geno is going to be a problem for us.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2022, 09:52 PM   #127
I'll be back.

looking ahead here...

geno has a knock down drag out fight with the niners this week and then he has to come to KC

the seahawks running game has been terrible the last month too

i think we blow the doors off geno
Old 12-13-2022, 10:01 PM   #128
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Can't wait to see what insane deal he signs this offseason
He’s doing all right, but he’s got to be 32 or 33 now
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2022, 10:07 PM   #129
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
He’s doing all right, but he’s got to be 32 or 33 now
Somewhere out there a Jon Gruden needs his Rich Gannon...
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2022, 10:51 PM   #130
Supporter

Quote:
Somewhere out there a Jon Gruden needs his Rich Gannon...
Unless he has 2 first ballot hall of fame receivers to make him look good, like Gannon did, then good luck with that. Gannon was nothing more than a perfect storm/ flash in the pan.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2022, 03:31 PM   #131
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

I’m happy he is having success.

Happy that I MAY not have been wrong about this one after all!!!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2022, 05:42 PM   #132
Needs more middle fingers

Lets not forget how good Pete Carrol made Russel Wilson look all those years.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2022, 06:03 PM   #133
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Unless he has 2 first ballot hall of fame receivers to make him look good, like Gannon did, then good luck with that. Gannon was nothing more than a perfect storm/ flash in the pan.
I know for years I was on the "just draft a damn QB!" wagon, but given what the Seahawks have and where they're at as a franchise, I'm not so sure if I wouldn't just extend Geno for 2-3 seasons.

Pete Carroll is 71. Granted, he's still pretty energetic and looks decent, but nobody has ever held a head coaching job past 73. I think Halas made it to 72, and I know Crennel cracked that record when he was serving as the interim for Houston a couple years ago. You're going to be looking for a new head coach sooner than later, and if the new guy isn't an instant sensation, you might just ride the veteran out with Carroll and then let the new guy have more choices when he takes over eventually.

If Houston keeps losing and secures the #1 pick, they'll probably take Bryce Young, and I really don't think CJ Stroud will be that good.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2022, 07:17 PM   #134
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
I know for years I was on the "just draft a damn QB!" wagon, but given what the Seahawks have and where they're at as a franchise, I'm not so sure if I wouldn't just extend Geno for 2-3 seasons.

Pete Carroll is 71. Granted, he's still pretty energetic and looks decent, but nobody has ever held a head coaching job past 73. I think Halas made it to 72, and I know Crennel cracked that record when he was serving as the interim for Houston a couple years ago. You're going to be looking for a new head coach sooner than later, and if the new guy isn't an instant sensation, you might just ride the veteran out with Carroll and then let the new guy have more choices when he takes over eventually.

If Houston keeps losing and secures the #1 pick, they'll probably take Bryce Young, and I really don't think CJ Stroud will be that good.
I don't think resigning Geno Smith is going to cost them THAT much.

If I were the Seahags, I resign Geno to a 2-3 year deal (what does he want?) and build up that defense.

Their offense is setup nicely right now at WR and RB, their defense just sucks ass (much like Geno's defense at WV).

Other elite QB's can't catch a ****ing break like Brady did with the Pats for a decade and half.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2022, 01:11 AM   #135
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post

Trent Green
Kurt Warner
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote