Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2024, 06:04 PM   #2
Consuming CP souls

I...I believe...I believe we will...I believe we will get our shit pushed in.

Ballad of US Soccer
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2024, 06:08 PM   #3
Veteran

Not on Behalter sorry. Thanks Tim Weah. Figure out how to get out of it at Arrowhead. Get your tickets boys.
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-27-2024, 06:09 PM   #4
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser View Post
Not on Behalter sorry. Thanks Tim Weah
Lack of discipline can certainly be hung on the coach.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-27-2024, 06:12 PM   #5
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Lack of discipline can certainly be hung on the coach.
Especially one who caused a shit ton of controversy for trying to be some sort of authoritative disciplinarian with all the Reyna drama. He hasn’t earned any sort of grace period with this team. It’s a joke we hired him back in the first place. If we get grouped out by Panama you simply can’t keep him around for 26.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-27-2024, 06:09 PM   #6

if there's one good thing that can come from not making it out of the group stage........bye bye berhalter the bum.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-27-2024, 06:23 PM   #7
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Meh, I'll be on a dive trip on Monday with little to no Internet, so I'll have to wait until the boat is near enough to a cell tower to find out if we were able to pull our heads out of our asses.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2024, 06:46 PM   #8
For The Glory Of The City

I am not down on Greg as much as others I think we have the squad to do better and really they should be playing better...having said that I do wish Marsch was our coach.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2024, 06:57 PM   #9
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
I am not down on Greg as much as others I think we have the squad to do better and really they should be playing better...having said that I do wish Marsch was our coach.
You also probably think Peter Vermes is still serviceable as a manager so we’ll take that for what it’s worth.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2024, 07:56 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
You also probably think Peter Vermes is still serviceable as a manager so we’ll take that for what it’s worth.
Hey man just glad to see you posting on soccer threads again after your takes were so bad and embarrassing you just took a break from it all.

Welcome back.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2024, 08:05 PM   #11
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Hey man just glad to see you posting on soccer threads again after your takes were so bad and embarrassing you just took a break from it all.

Welcome back.
We can pull up any of the soccer threads if you want. You’ve disappeared more than Peter has this season. Care to actually say ANYTHING about the disaster your boy Peter has created or you gonna try to sneak back into hiding again.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2024, 08:14 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
We can pull up any of the soccer threads if you want. You’ve disappeared more than Peter has this season. Care to actually say ANYTHING about the disaster your boy Peter has created or you gonna try to sneak back into hiding again.
You became an absolute ghost. Nobody really talks SKC here...you were the only other one and you went away for a while. Looks its fine man. There is room for everybody around here. Some people just like listening to themselves bitch you are always welcome even if you don't always show.

Teams are up teams are down it is what it is...will be interesting to see how SKC pivots from all of this.

Last edited by |Zach|; 06-27-2024 at 08:23 PM..
Old 06-27-2024, 07:00 PM   #13

Yeah Berhalter is pretty much outclassed in nearly all matches (ironically except Mexico).

Should have been gone a long time ago
Old 06-27-2024, 08:28 PM   #14

I mean...I did post in that thread and there are all of 7 posts in that thread since April...I have spent minimal time on this board anywhere since April from a big life change.

I honestly thought there was going to be some big soccer thread I missed not a one post a month thing.

So mea culpa I guess that is my bad.
Old 06-27-2024, 08:29 PM   #15
Choco Favre

I don't care if we had 10 players on the field.

A team that's "ready" to make the next jump would have figured out a way to beat Panama.

We're always going to be a one and done in the Round of 16 in the World Cup. It is what it is.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.