Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2024, 10:06 PM   #2
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

As a faithful Catholic, I do not fear death. I do not want it, but I do not fear it. Both my folks passed away in the last 13 years, and it really does make me think about it. Not with dread, but I can honestly say, I hope the good Lord gives me a long life here on earth. I'm not ready to go yet.

My plan is to live as well as I can as long as God will let me. My folks died well, if that's something you understand. They lived well, and died well. I miss them greatly. I gave the Eulogy for both at their funerals. I do often think about my own funeral these days...though I won't be there to see it...

Meh. The older I get, the more it crops up. To think that I am well beyond the halfway point of my life is sobering. But, all I can do is live until I die. Live as well as you can, you only get one shot at it.

I believe there is a greater place, and I hope to go there when its over here on earth. Until then, I'm trying to concentrate on living.

Choose well. You're running out of time to get it right.

Pax Christi.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 03:32 AM   #3
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
As a faithful Catholic, I do not fear death. I do not want it, but I do not fear it. Both my folks passed away in the last 13 years, and it really does make me think about it. Not with dread, but I can honestly say, I hope the good Lord gives me a long life here on earth. I'm not ready to go yet.

My plan is to live as well as I can as long as God will let me. My folks died well, if that's something you understand. They lived well, and died well. I miss them greatly. I gave the Eulogy for both at their funerals. I do often think about my own funeral these days...though I won't be there to see it...

Meh. The older I get, the more it crops up. To think that I am well beyond the halfway point of my life is sobering. But, all I can do is live until I die. Live as well as you can, you only get one shot at it.

I believe there is a greater place, and I hope to go there when its over here on earth. Until then, I'm trying to concentrate on living.

Choose well. You're running out of time to get it right.

Pax Christi.
Death is still an enemy and a mighty one at that, I don't know many if any who look forward to it.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 07:39 AM   #4
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Death is still an enemy and a mighty one at that, I don't know many if any who look forward to it.
How is it an 'enemy' if it is a part of the process of life? No it's not something that should be looked forward to for most people but there's a reason we die eventually. World would be pretty overpopulated otherwise.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 05-27-2024 at 07:54 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-27-2024, 08:10 AM   #5
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
How is it an 'enemy' if it is a part of the process of life? No it's not something that should be looked forward to for most people but there's a reason we die eventually. World would be pretty overpopulated otherwise.
I believe he was referring to the following from the Bible:

1 Corinthians 15:26
The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.K9Texan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 09:30 AM   #6
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Texan View Post

Gotcha.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-27-2024, 10:20 AM   #7
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Texan View Post

And then there is the flipside of that:

Rev. 9:6 and Rev. 6:16
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 11:55 AM   #8
Stay down bitch!

I lived through Matt Cassell as a starter, dying is a piece of cake.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 10:34 AM   #9
MVP

Hopefully soon.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-28-2024, 06:04 AM
stevieray
This message has been deleted by stevieray.
Old 05-28-2024, 07:55 AM   #11
Starter

Super strange this thread was created. I have been feeling down lately thinking about death etc. I am afraid to die. I also think things, like did I waste my time on earth, could I have done things better. Now I am seeing things pop up all the time about death and dying. I am not sure why I am dwelling on it now. It never really consumed my mind that much before, but as of recent it has.
RocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-28-2024, 08:32 AM   #12
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocKhawks View Post
Super strange this thread was created. I have been feeling down lately thinking about death etc. I am afraid to die. I also think things, like did I waste my time on earth, could I have done things better. Now I am seeing things pop up all the time about death and dying. I am not sure why I am dwelling on it now. It never really consumed my mind that much before, but as of recent it has.
I think there is one quick way out of that mindset...volunteer, help someone, make someone's day, week, life better. Check on an elderly person near you...connect. When times get tough, we lose a loved one, the economy stinks, no relief in sight from inflation, we all tend to intensify the vacuum we tend to live in and forget the importance of human connection and how crucial it is to help each other out...it always comes back to you in ways you can't imagine. The main theme of "Defending Your Life" (I mentioned on page 2) is "don't let fear control your life. It will only ruin it". Live every day with a goal of being kind, thoughtful, and caring to others, learn about something you were ignorant of, do something that nourishes your body or soul. If you do, your time will not have been wasted, and if there is a higher plane, you will be welcomed.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 10:24 AM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocKhawks View Post
As someone who has had three heart attacks and two strokes, I have contemplated my mortality and feel content in the life i have led. Could I have done things better, absolutely, but my current situation makes me happy. Not to say that I'm ready to give it up, but chances are the end is coming sooner rather than later.
bsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-28-2024, 12:39 PM   #14
In my youth i pray to keep

As I hit the halfway point in my life I think about it more and more. Is it eternal darkness or heaven and hell? The idea of just blinking out of existence at any given moment is kind of terrifying to me.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 12:41 PM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
As I hit the halfway point in my life I think about it more and more. Is it eternal darkness or heaven and hell? The idea of just blinking out of existence at any given moment is kind of terrifying to me.
I'd choose blinking out of existence over an eternity of anything. Even Heaven would become intolerable eventually.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote