Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2024, 08:29 PM  
Banned

Reporting someone to CPS

So I have an uncomfortable question to ask- I have a trashy co-worker who's a huge loud mouth bitch. She tells the whole office her business. Usually I just ignore it because I don't care and it's none of my business.

Lately she's been talking about some obnoxious ****ed up shit. She's talked about how she and her bf drive with her kids in the car after they've been drinking "but aren't to the point of being ****ed up" pretty stupid but whatever. Anyway she shares some of the most vile disturbing shit the other day about how she caught her nephew doing sexual stuff with her daughter like finger in the vagina.

I don't want to go to HR about it because it will just get me in trouble. Would I be out of line to report it to CPS? This lady sounds like she has no business having children.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 12:02 PM   #121
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
You're gonna have to give us the rest of the details of what you overheard.

Because right now I don't think you have much of a case. Maybe she's not the most responsible parent, but you haven't described anything that constitutes actual child abuse/neglect.

A child acting out sexually with another child is obviously unsavory and you hope the parents snuffed that shit out right away and disciplined accordingly, but im not sure that that act alone between kids = abusive/neglectful parenting. Maybe that's something for a social worker to decide.
EXACTLY THIS. We don't need more information. We didn't hear it, so it's not our decision on whether or not to report it. He knows what he heard. Call CPS and ask them whether it's enough. They'll know. People on here (and social media in general) always feel like they have to have some say. What the **** do we know? We didn't hear what he heard, and we aren't CPS. Hell, call and don't give names. Tell them the situation to see if they, in their professional opinion, think it's "worth it." Not a bunch of guys on a football message board.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 12:11 PM   #122
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
. I don't care about anything you said here. You're just so easy to send on tilt, that I have to do it when I get the chance. I accept your insults as a fair and small price to pay for your public (forum version) melting down and the entertainment it provides.
You've clearly led a sheltered life if you think a few bad words constitutes a meltdown. I don't care about you not caring about anything I've said. I also preemptively don't care about you not caring about me not caring about you not caring about anything I've said.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 12:14 PM   #123
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I don't care about you not caring about anything I've said. I also preemptively don't care about you not caring about me not caring about you not caring about anything I've said.
Well said.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 12:21 PM   #124
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
Snitches get stitches
I hate that ghetto phrase.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-19-2024, 01:07 PM   #125
For The Glory Of The City

CPS is the way to go IMO they are much more used to dealing with nuanced "this may have happened" situations and they are good at bringing in police at the right time.

I think something that complicates this is not knowing where they live. Where a potential crime occurred is a big deal to get the ball rolling. And it being a coworker he probably does not know.

It is one thing to tell CPS or the cops hey I think this is a thing that might be happening go check this place out and it is another to say hey I work with this person and this seems shady.

One of those terrible all around situations.

And Billay if it is anything consolation don't think of this as you picking up a phone and just blowing up some family. You would be starting something that puts a microscope on the situation and from there what happens in that microscope is what really drives how the intervention goes.

Last edited by |Zach|; 06-19-2024 at 01:20 PM..
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 01:14 PM   #126
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ku_jhawk23 View Post
Well....that's not at all true, but you do you.
What do you disagree with?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 01:32 PM   #127
New and Improved

Report it and let the professionals decide if there's a problem.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 01:40 PM   #128
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Thank you for giving a shit Billay. All kids, whether they are yours or ours, must be protected at all costs.

Efff that bitch!

You are a good dude.
+1.

Last edited by cabletech94; 06-19-2024 at 09:49 PM.. Reason: Can’t spell very guude
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 01:43 PM   #129
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
So I have an uncomfortable question to ask- I have a trashy co-worker who's a huge loud mouth bitch. She tells the whole office her business. Usually I just ignore it because I don't care and it's none of my business.

Lately she's been talking about some obnoxious ****ed up shit. She's talked about how she and her bf drive with her kids in the car after they've been drinking "but aren't to the point of being ****ed up" pretty stupid but whatever. Anyway she shares some of the most vile disturbing shit the other day about how she caught her nephew doing sexual stuff with her daughter like finger in the vagina.

I don't want to go to HR about it because it will just get me in trouble. Would I be out of line to report it to CPS? This lady sounds like she has no business having children.
1) Seems like judgement has been passed about this person already. Could that cloud Titty Meats perception of the situation?

2) So the mom caught them in the act? That doesn't really sound like neglect.

3) So both kids are 10 and under being about the same age? Without more facts I don't see that as child molesting.

But by all means sick the authorities on them!
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 02:00 PM   #130
"I'm with you fellers"

What is the age of the victim? The girl. If she is a juvenile they must go immediately to investigate.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 06-19-2024, 02:20 PM   #131
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
What is the age of the victim? The girl. If she is a juvenile they must go immediately to investigate.

The perpetrator is also the same age
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 02:21 PM   #132
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
1) Seems like judgement has been passed about this person already. Could that cloud Titty Meats perception of the situation?

2) So the mom caught them in the act? That doesn't really sound like neglect.

3) So both kids are 10 and under being about the same age? Without more facts I don't see that as child molesting.

But by all means sick the authorities on them!
Seriously? JFC Or, how about he just let professionals decide if the children are safe or not.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 02:52 PM   #133
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Seriously? JFC Or, how about he just let professionals decide if the children are safe or not.
Yup I'm serious.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-19-2024, 03:08 PM   #134
For The Glory Of The City

The day someone takes life advice from Philfree. Yikes.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 03:19 PM   #135
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
The day someone takes life advice from Philfree. Yikes.
You don't know shit about me you ****ing douche. Now go cry to your mommy.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote