Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-12-2024, 05:52 PM  
pie is never free

Jeep Wranglers With Plastic Toys On the Dashboard

Is anyone else seeing this fad everywhere lately, or is it just the reeruns in my general area?

Brightly colored little toys mounted to the dash of various Jeep styles... whats the big and pathetic secret here?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 06:12 PM   #121
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I have a sudden desire to comment on his post.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 06:13 PM   #122
Fight, build, win!

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 06:14 PM   #123
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
I have a sudden desire to comment on his post.
It’s a jeep thing. You wouldn’t understand
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 06:14 PM   #124
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
I have a jeep. I have a beard. I am a fat guy.

Speaking as a representative of all those categories, who ****ing cares?
This is America, to each their own

It looks stupid to me, so I made a thread about it trying to understand its origins, or what it means... if anything

Seems to me like plenty of people in this thread find it kinda silly, and enjoyed chiming in to tell us all about it

Why are you so angry with peoples curiosity about random subjects like this?

Does calling something "cringe" mean we hate those people or something?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 06:25 PM   #125
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
This is America, to each their own

It looks stupid to me, so I made a thread about it trying to understand its origins, or what it means... if anything

Seems to me like plenty of people in this thread find it kinda silly, and enjoyed chiming in to tell us all about it

Why are you so angry with peoples curiosity about random subjects like this?

Does calling something "cringe" mean we hate those people or something?
It also seems like a distraction with all that shit on the dash not buttoned down.

Somehow I feel this is one of those West Coast fads that spread.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 06:29 PM   #126
Court Jester

Quote:
It’s a jeep thing. You wouldn’t understand
That’s it, I’m going to comment now, just as soon as I figure out what social media platform that is.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 06:31 PM   #127
go to work wasted

toys on the dashboard of a car just remind me of the opening of Zombieland with the lady in the minivan with all the plush toys on her dash that fly through her windshield and skid on the road surface along with her face after she smashes into the truck while not paying attention.
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-13-2024, 08:11 PM   #128
Supporter

Quote:
Jeeps are woman cars now. Only thing more gay are the ones with the angry eyes for headlights. You drive a wrangler in 2024 then I assume you’ve sucked at least one dick in your life
Its true but I saw a jeep today with all like 12 figures on dash and eyelashes on the headlights............The eyelashes mounted about the headlights upon fist view I thought is was wrecked.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-13-2024, 08:14 PM   #129
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Everyone should aspire to owning goats and spending time with them. They are wonderful creatures. I'm currently waiting on two of them to give birth with another one bagging up for her first go round as a momma.

Spending more time with goats out in nature and less time with people has been a phenomenal experience for me and it is one I would encourage anyone with the opportunity to do so.
I bet you do and many times before.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 09:50 PM   #130
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post
I bet you do and many times before.
There is literally nothing on my post that "I bet you do" is an appropriate response to.

I appreciate your attempt at beastiality based humor tho.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-13-2024, 10:11 PM   #131
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
It also seems like a distraction with all that shit on the dash not buttoned down.

Somehow I feel this is one of those West Coast fads that spread.
Don't like something? It's probably from the West Coast.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 10:26 PM   #132
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Don't like something? It's probably from the West Coast.
Well, it's pretty much where trends get started.
Old 06-14-2024, 07:04 AM   #133
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I merely downvoted comments of yours I disagree with, thats what the function is designed for

This whole place is one big silly game sometimes, get used to it this is the wild west bud... its shoot or get shot
Thanks for the CP tutorial bud. Let me fill you in on another site, it's called Google. You will find answers to stupid questions like the origin of jeep ducking.
SurroundedByMorons has disabled reputation
Old 06-14-2024, 07:24 AM   #134
Supporter

Sometimes there are benefits to living out in BFE.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2024, 07:39 AM   #135
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
So they managed to make it like Harley riders and the rest of the motorcycle guys?
That's one way to put it, yes.
They managed to take a plain ole friendly gesture and turn it into a form of snobbery.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.