Old 01-11-2024, 06:13 AM  
Starter

Belichick done in NE

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 06-14-2024, 11:10 PM   #121
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevrunner View Post
Belichick surprised me with this, but he does look good for being 72 years old.

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2024, 11:14 PM   #122
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:

By the sound of it old grumpy has been messing with that weirdo since 2021. Ewwww!!..oh well if she's prepared to be humped every night by that fat grandad then that's her business I guess but just like the 29 year old chick who had a baby with 82 year old Al Pachino, i think it's utterly disgusting.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-14-2024, 11:23 PM   #123
Inmem 2.0

He's made more money than anyone on here and won more than any armchair GM could ever imagine while pulling a 10 at the young age of 72. Can't wait to read the awful takes on this one
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 11:58 PM   #124
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
He's made more money than anyone on here and won more than any armchair GM could ever imagine while pulling a 10 at the young age of 72. Can't wait to read the awful takes on this one
That girl is far from a 10 😆
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-15-2024, 12:42 AM   #125
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post

UChieffyBugger ensured your wait was merely a single post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post

Your rating scale methodology of broads ain't exactly considered the gold standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
Should have put Brittany on the cover rather than 90 year old Gayle King.

Quote:
Lol nah I'll take a natural Gayle King over that skinny blonde with a face lift and fake boots thank you very much
GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 01:13 AM   #126
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
We won't go by your metrics you like women that are built like Creed Humphrey
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 01:44 AM   #127
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post

UChieffyBugger ensured your wait was merely a single post:

Your rating scale methodology of broads ain't exactly considered the gold standard.
I didn't say Gayle King was a ten did I? It was her compared to some basic chick so please try harder
Old 06-15-2024, 01:52 AM   #128
Veteran

Quote:

Is that what a cheerleader is supposed to look like? I'm used to them looking like this:

Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote