Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 02:22 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***LFG Angels @ Royals 8/19 GDT***

cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM   #121
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Not bad for a Monday, IMHO.

Friday, I'm betting will be a playoff atmosphere, especially when the Phillies coming into town.
We just have different standards, and I'm definitely a bigger baseball fan than most, but 15,000 on a Monday sucks when your team is 14 games over .500, playing for a playoff spot and happens to have possibly the most exciting everyday player currently in the game on your team.

But yeah, this weekend should see some fans, and I'm taking off work Saturday, so I'll be one of them!
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM   #122
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
We just have different standards, and I'm definitely a bigger baseball fan than most, but 15,000 on a Monday sucks when your team is 14 games over .500, playing for a playoff spot and happens to have possibly the most exciting everyday player currently in the game on your team.

But yeah, this weekend should see some fans, and I'm taking off work Saturday, so I'll be one of them!
That's fair and I can understand where you're coming from. But on the other side of the apex is that it is a school night for some families and some kids are already off to college as well. Plus, it is the Angels without Trout, which wouldn't get much of a draw.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM   #123
MVP

Erceg just pitched 1 and 2/3 innings yesterday. He hadnt pitched since the 14th because we had an off day on the 15th, won 7-1 on the 16th, 13-1 on the 17th and so we had to get him in a game. It's really Long's fault that Erceg wasn't available. If Long doesn't come in and give up a hit, 3 walks, and a run all while only recording one out, then Erceg would have just came in to pitch in the 9th.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
That's fair and I can understand where you're coming from. But on the other side of the apex is that it is a school night for some families and some kids are already off to college as well. Plus, it is the Angels without Trout, which wouldn't get much of a draw.
How did Kansas City get the monopoly on schools in this country? Not giving you a hard time specifically, but I've heard this excuse for a loooong time, and it doesn't seem to matter in other markets. Does KC have some curfew during the week that I don't know about?

When I was living in Lawrence, me and a few buddies would go to weeknight games alllll the time. Grab some cheap seats in GA, couple of beers, and that was the night's entertainment. Quick drive back to Lawrence, maybe a nightcap on Mass Street, and then off to bed and up in the morning for class. Wasn't a big deal.

We'll certainly see a bump next year when they can finally sell some season tickets to folks without getting laughed out of the room. Should see a big jump right there.
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM   #125
Special Teams ACE!!!

Schreiber is a cyborg!!!!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM   #126
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
How did Kansas City get the monopoly on schools in this country? Not giving you a hard time specifically, but I've heard this excuse for a loooong time, and it doesn't seem to matter in other markets. Does KC have some curfew during the week that I don't know about?

When I was living in Lawrence, me and a few buddies would go to weeknight games alllll the time. Grab some cheap seats in GA, couple of beers, and that was the night's entertainment. Quick drive back to Lawrence, maybe a nightcap on Mass Street, and then off to bed and up in the morning for class. Wasn't a big deal.

We'll certainly see a bump next year when they can finally sell some season tickets to folks without getting laughed out of the room. Should see a big jump right there.
Yeah I think if the Royals keep this up, and certainly if they make the playoffs this year, there will be more fans next season in the seats. As you know, the Royals have been somewhere between ass and sucky toad ass since basically 2016 ended. They just aren't gonna separate the average fan from their money after 5 good months. If they are playing for something on the line during that last home stretch, I bet the seats will be jammed for the most part.

There certainly are some markets where it doesn't matter, but I bet most of those markets have a long sustained history of winning...see St. Louis last and really this year. In some markets, it is much worse. I have a buddy who is a Dbacks season ticket holder and he texted me video he took from a game last week where it looked like the crowd at my men's rec softball league games. And the Dbacks are in about the same position as we are, or were last week.

I do my part and go to plenty of games (the Mrs and I were 2 of the 15,000 tonight) but I would do that if they won...say....56 games. Proved it last year. haha.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM   #127
Keep Camp Home!

And the twins are losers.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Yeah I think if the Royals keep this up, and certainly if they make the playoffs this year, there will be more fans next season in the seats. As you know, the Royals have been somewhere between ass and sucky toad ass since basically 2016 ended. They just aren't gonna separate the average fan from their money after 5 good months. If they are playing for something on the line during that last home stretch, I bet the seats will be jammed for the most part.

There certainly are some markets where it doesn't matter, but I bet most of those markets have a long sustained history of winning...see St. Louis last and really this year. In some markets, it is much worse. I have a buddy who is a Dbacks season ticket holder and he texted me video he took from a game last week where it looked like the crowd at my men's rec softball league games. And the Dbacks are in about the same position as we are, or were last week.

I do my part and go to plenty of games (the Mrs and I were 2 of the 15,000 tonight) but I would do that if they won...say....56 games. Proved it last year. haha.
You make a lot of solid points, and I get it. Sustained winning brings fans, unless you're the Tampa Rays. And it sounds like you and I definitely the exception to the rule, win or lose, I simply enjoy going out for a day/night at the ballpark.

Should be a pretty full house this Saturday, and I'm hoping the Royals can rock the house and win in front of a packed crowd.

And that'll do it for the Twins/Padres. Padres win! And ladies and gents, we are tied for 2nd place behind the Tribe. What a time to be alive!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM   #129
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Eat shit Minnesota.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM   #130
In Search of a Life

Twins lose!! Royals are only 3 games back of having the best record in all of baseball
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM   #131

Kirby Puckett.

Dead just like the Twins.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Twins lose!! Royals are only 3 games back of having the best record in all of baseball
Holy shit I didn't even realize that. I'm horny.

Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM   #133
The pizza king of kansas

More like Paul Dedong am I right?
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote