Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-10-2020, 06:28 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

To those going to the game: Please follow the Chiefs rules today.

16K in the stands sucks compared to 80K but its better than zero. Last I heard a couple of days ago, only a handful of teams in the NFL are even allowing fans in the stands.

If the announcers are spending their time on the broadcast pointing out how fans are violating the Chiefs rules it will embarrass the city and us as a fan base.

Just suck it up, follow the Chiefs rules and maybe we can get more fans in the stands in future games if we prove we can follow the rules. More fans in the stands helps our team play better, make comebacks and provide morale boosts. Just do it!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 05:17 PM   #121
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Better than kneeling, I guess.

Personally, I'm not even turning the TV on until kickoff. And I'll be ready with the ****ing mute button, too.
So far, it really has been tasteful.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 05:37 PM   #122
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
16K in the stands sucks compared to 80K but its better than zero. Last I heard a couple of days ago, only a handful of teams in the NFL are even allowing fans in the stands.

If the announcers are spending their time on the broadcast pointing out how fans are violating the Chiefs rules it will embarrass the city and us as a fan base.

Just suck it up, follow the Chiefs rules and maybe we can get more fans in the stands in future games if we prove we can follow the rules. More fans in the stands helps our team play better, make comebacks and provide morale boosts. Just do it!
I hate to break it to you but Chiefs fans don't believe in following the rules. They think rules are for liberal sissies. Drinking beer and saying "**** it" about everything is for real men.

JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 06:01 PM   #123
**** Off Pedro Protectors

Give Me Liberty or Give Me a 0.003% Chance of Death!
RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 07:38 PM   #124
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

I've heard Chiefs fans boo'd the moment of silence for racial equality. Speaking of bad looks (assuming that hits the media)
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-10-2020, 07:38 PM   #125
YOU take YOUR seat

how could anyone risk the most deadly pandemic plague virus to ever exist on this earth to go to a game?
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 07:39 PM   #126
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
I've heard Chiefs fans boo'd the moment of silence for racial equality. Speaking of bad looks (assuming that hits the media)
Well, I don't know if I believe it.

If the broadcast audio is to be trusted, the Chiefs fans were just booing Buttker during a PAT. That makes absolutely zero sense.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:11 PM   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Chief fans boo's unity. Yes, its already viral.

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:12 PM   #128

Old 09-10-2020, 10:13 PM   #129
Banned

From the shots I saw, I'd say it was 50/50 masks. Enough to have people complaining for sure. The boos didn't help. I was rather surprised by them as I thought it was handled pretty well.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:13 PM   #130
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Chief fans boo's unity. Why?

As some predicted people will interpret as they want for clicks. Their was booing. Then when the anthem was over there was lots of cheering.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:20 PM   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
As some predicted people will interpret as they want for clicks. Their was booing. Then when the anthem was over there was lots of cheering.
Trending #1 in the USA with a lot of disparaging of KC fans. Why did they boo? It wasn't anything associated with the anthem.

A former player thats an employee of the NFL network was saying why hold back about the anthem. Both teams linked arms. Everyone. Silently. Still got boo'd/ Just take a knee. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. They just want you to shut up and dribble. That was on the NFL network. Think it was the former GB guy?

Last edited by BigRedChief; 09-10-2020 at 10:26 PM..
Old 09-10-2020, 10:21 PM   #132
Your mom

Good job Chiefs fans, you let down BigRedQueef.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 10:27 PM   #133
Changes pants while driving

Quote:
I'm sure there were some dicks booing. Some were probably booing because they just want to watch football. Hard hearted maybe, but people are sick of the ****ing Covid, shootings, wildfires, protests, riots, etc. This year has sucked cock, and people want an escape. Dumb to boo, but can we just have three hours to watch a game without having to think about serious real world problems?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 10:29 PM   #134
Changes pants while driving

Also, like you don't need another reason not to watch ESPN, but don't watch ESPN. 10 seconds of Chiefs win, 17 hours of Chief fans boo.

ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 10:33 PM   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by ping2000 View Post
I'm sure there were some dicks booing. Some were probably booing because they just want to watch football. Hard hearted maybe, but people are sick of the ****ing Covid, shootings, wildfires, protests, riots, etc. This year has sucked cock, and people want an escape. Dumb to boo, but can we just have three hours to watch a game without having to think about serious real world problems?

While I agree with everything you are saying here. its been a really shitty year after the first 6 weeks of 2020 and I'd rather just watch football without all this extra crap, it is the shut up and dribble argument. Athletes are not going to just shut up and dribble anymore.