Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 01:28 PM   #121
Spiraling down the Drain

Hard to believe the Cheetah mouthed off to police.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM   #122
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
This is puzzling. Wouldn't you already be in detainment, if you have handcuffs on?
From the sound of it, "detainment" was just a few minutes. So I would assume that's all that was. I thought it was a long ordeal but at least they didn't use up too much of his game day time.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 01:50 PM   #123
In Search of a Life

https://amp.miamiherald.com/sports/n...292172450.html
Insta video in the middle shows the encounter leading to getting taken out of the car. No idea what happened before or after. According to the fan who recorded the original video, tyreek rolled his window down, rolled it back up, then cracked it open again. And that it was low key until he was asked to get out. But he's a fan so who knows. It is a little sus that whoever posted the video just showed this part of the video.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:01 PM   #124
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters View Post
Hard to believe the Cheetah mouthed off to police.
Mouthing off isn't supposed to be a crime...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:02 PM   #125
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I kind of wish he had run so that we could see just how fast he is compared to an average person.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:03 PM   #126
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I kind of wish he had run so that we could see just how fast he is compared to an average person.
The cops would have passed out and died.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:48 PM   #127
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Did anybody else see his onfield postgame interview? What a thug! He has changed for the worse since leaving the Chiefs. Thugs gonna act like thugs. **** that POS.
WTF dude, put the Klan robe back in the closet.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:00 PM   #128
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
WTF dude, put the Klan robe back in the closet.
That was not racist. I just called it for what it was no more than the way some hillbilly redneck speaks with an awful drawl. Any teacher/professor in a speech class would instruct the student to talk without slang. Since he has been to college I am sure that he was instructed to not talk in that manner. It is not correct.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 03:10 PM   #129
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
From the sound of it, "detainment" was just a few minutes. So I would assume that's all that was. I thought it was a long ordeal but at least they didn't use up too much of his game day time.
I've saw these videos on youtube with cops telling people they are being detained. The member of the public says what for? they usually come back with some BS excuse, I smell weed, you wont tell me where you are going, where you come from, wont give me more information than the cops are entitled to ask.

I was detained once because I wouldn't tell them where I worked. After I told them coming from work. At the time it wasn't allowed. It changed later that year.

They ask for documents that at least in Florida we are required for to have in your car at all times. Insurance, registration, your license. That's it, you don't have to answer any questions and can roll your window up but crack it some in case the cop gives you a lawful order.

It's been all the way to the supreme court and upheld. I bet one of his lawyers told Hill to roll up his window after giving the cops the documents and not say a word, sign the ticket and give him or her a call for the heads up.

I'm in Florida like Hill. A name like him has to be careful shit don't escalate out control.

There was no guns or drugs in the car. The fact that his teammate went to deescalate and ended up in cuffs too shows the cops were out of control with power.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:20 PM   #130
Elway be drinkin' again

South Florida PBA president Steadman Stahl wrote in a release. “First, to be clear, at no time was he ever under arrest. He was briefly detained for officer safety, after driving in a manner in which he was putting himself and others in great risk of danger.

“Upon being stopped, Mr. Hill was not immediately cooperative with the officers on the scene who, pursuant to policy and for their immediate safety, placed Mr. Hill in handcuffs. Mr. Hill, still uncooperative, refused to sit on the ground and was therefore redirected to the ground.

“Once the situation was sorted out within a few minutes, Mr. Hill was issued two traffic citations and was free to leave.”
Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 03:48 PM   #131
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Me too, when people get tased while running they often do a Dolphin dive before they hit the ground. It would have made an epic team mascot meme/gif.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 03:50 PM   #132
Choco Favre

Where's the bodycam
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:58 PM   #133
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Mouthing off isn't supposed to be a crime...
Yes, but as I said earlier, if they ask you to step out of your car during a traffic stop, they can, it has been court decided. If you don't comply, they can legally address the non compliance by removing the individual from their car and detaining the individual. Cop probably didn't handle this right, but Tyreek should have gotten out of the car when asked.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:03 PM   #134
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I've saw these videos on youtube with cops telling people they are being detained. The member of the public says what for? they usually come back with some BS excuse, I smell weed, you wont tell me where you are going, where you come from, wont give me more information than the cops are entitled to ask.

I was detained once because I wouldn't tell them where I worked. After I told them coming from work. At the time it wasn't allowed. It changed later that year.

They ask for documents that at least in Florida we are required for to have in your car at all times. Insurance, registration, your license. That's it, you don't have to answer any questions and can roll your window up but crack it some in case the cop gives you a lawful order.

It's been all the way to the supreme court and upheld. I bet one of his lawyers told Hill to roll up his window after giving the cops the documents and not say a word, sign the ticket and give him or her a call for the heads up.

I'm in Florida like Hill. A name like him has to be careful shit don't escalate out control.

There was no guns or drugs in the car. The fact that his teammate went to deescalate and ended up in cuffs too shows the cops were out of control with power.
Yeah, and granted we can't see what happened before and after that request to exit the vehicle. Maybe the body cam footage will say otherwise. But it seems you need a very good reason to demand he get out of the vehicle and an even bigger reason to cuff him. If he was only uncooperative after he was pulled out of the car, which he probably didn't need to be, oh boy.

So it's in the PDs court now to produce proof that he was so uncooperative inside his car that it warranted pulling him out of the car. Its unlike tyreek to be so careful with his words. I have a feeling he's being coached by lawyers who are not going to take this lightly.
Old Yesterday, 04:12 PM   #135
Veteran

Quote:

How about a lighter? Perhaps they saw a lighter?
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.