Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:31 PM   #13441
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
That's great news. What was the onset date?
I'm not sure but my friend who gave me the info (he is a reliable source) just texted me this

Last week: Doubling every 2 days
Mid week: Doubling every 4.7 days
Today: Doubling every 6 days.

However that doesn't make much sense since it is supposed to start peaking in 2-3 weeks so who the hell knows what is going on...
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:33 PM   #13442
"Think BOOM!"

Nevada showing highest new case % increase today so far: 43%

Illinois at 31%
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:34 PM   #13443
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Illinois at 31%
Illinois broke the 1k mark today with 1,105 new cases.

Also, yesterday in Illinois, an infant under 1 year old died from covid-19.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:38 PM   #13444
Life is changing..

Missouri still hasn't updated their numbers for today. I'm guessing we're going to break 1000 today though
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:38 PM   #13445
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I'm not sure but my friend who gave me the info (he is a reliable source) just texted me this

However that doesn't make much sense since it is supposed to start peaking in 2-3 weeks so who the hell knows what is going on...
I'll take it. If the median incubation time is 5 days, that would make sense.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 02:50 PM   #13446
Life is changing..

In Missouri yesterday

Cases in Missouri: 838

Total Deaths: 10

Patients tested in Missouri (by all labs): approximately 12,385

Today

Cases in Missouri: 903

Total Deaths: 12

No update on number tested as of yet.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:54 PM   #13447
Prestige Worldwide

It’s easy to double 20 cases on day 1.

But doesn’t it make sense that it would take more than a day to double 20,000 cases on day 15?

It’s great that the cases aren’t doubling as quickly as they were originally...but I don’t know if it’s good news, but just staying the course.

I’m more interested in a reduction of new cases a day if anything...
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:57 PM   #13448
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
It’s easy to double 20 cases on day 1.

But doesn’t it make sense that it would take more than a day to double 20,000 cases on day 15?

It’s great that the cases aren’t doubling as quickly as they were originally...but I don’t know if it’s good news, but just staying the course.

I’m more interested in a reduction of new cases a day if anything...
New cases a day means nothing. Just means more testing.

Trending down in deaths during the next 2 weeks would be good news.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:59 PM   #13449
Inmem 2.0

Isnt the lockdown lifted in Wuhan? It's interesting we havent heard much from them since.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:00 PM   #13450
Prestige Worldwide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
New cases a day means nothing. Just means more testing.

Trending down in deaths during the next 2 weeks would be good news.

Understood. I think you could look at that in a couple of ways.

Knowing that there is more testing, I think a reduction in cases does mean something....
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:08 PM   #13451
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
Understood. I think you could look at that in a couple of ways.

Knowing that there is more testing, I think a reduction in cases does mean something....
The common reaction from a lot of people right now is to second guess and wait for triple confirmation of any good news numbers but immediately latch onto anything that appears bad, extrapolate from that then opine on it.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 03:19 PM   #13452
Life is changing..

So if I'm reading correctly the clinical trials of chloroquine start in New York tomorrow?
Old 03-29-2020, 03:31 PM   #13453
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post

Makes sense to me. The slope of the curve is just flattening before it hits its peak. Good sign IMO.
kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:43 PM   #13454
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
If they can do it by then that would be great.
Once you know which antigen you’re gonna use and what you’re gonna bind to, they’ll figure it out. Lotta smart people on this. They’ll have it by summer for sure

Hell they’ve already had great success with convalescent plasma in a few cases so the science is there
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:44 PM   #13455
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
So if I'm reading correctly the clinical trials of chloroquine start in New York tomorrow?
I wouldn’t hold my breath on that one but there are quite a few other things that hold great promise
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.