Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2015, 04:51 PM  
Veteran

Good news [Lonewolf Ed]

I thought I'd start a new thread for updates on my cancer treatments and whatever else is going on, since the bad news thread title is misleading now.

My last treatment went better than the previous two and my chest wound is still closed up, which is a good thing. My arm is getting slightly stronger and I hope to resume lifting dumbbells next week. I need to build up my strength again, because I am going back to Denmark in May and I am extremely pumped about that! I'd like to be able to schlepp my own checked bag and not have someone else lifting it for me.

It's going to be a fabulous trip, 6 weeks and a couple of days for me. My brother is going along as well as my friends Chipp and Rod. Chipp is staying close to 3 weeks and has not gone with me over there since 2006 so he is also very pumped to be going. It will be Rod's first trip and he will be there for 2 weeks. I will get to be a tour guide. Also, I am throwing a party in my favorite pub of all, the wonderful, ever-magnificent Irish House in Aalborg on May 7th. The owner and I are friends and he will give me a little discount. We'll have Irish stew and brews in the cellar and I hope to have around 25 family and friends there. I might bill it as the "Fu** Cancer Party." A few months back, I was not sure I'd ever be able to go over to Denmark again or if I'd even be alive, but the cancer hasn't gotten me yet. I'm doing a number on it, instead.

Some other cool things I plan to do when I am back in my ancestral lands include a wine tasting in a castle, touring another castle and the northernmost manor home in the country, and visiting Skagen, the top of Denmark, where you can stand on a little patch of beach and have one foot in one sea and one in another. They also have a brewpub up there I am wanting to check out. I will start and end my trip in Aalborg and spend 5 weeks in an apartment I rent that is very close to the beach. I can hardly wait for May 4th to roll around!
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:02 AM   #1321
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
It looks Glorious Ed and so does that blond outside the window.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
I wish I had my camera ready earlier when a blonde went by who obviously had springs in the bottoms of her bra cups. I don't know how else those melons could have bounced with such ferocity.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:08 AM   #1322
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
I wish I had my camera ready earlier when a blonde went by who obviously had springs in the bottoms of her bra cups. I don't know how else those melons could have bounced with such ferocity.
And CP cries.....
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:30 PM   #1323
Veteran

I met a Norweigan couple last night and drank them under the table. Now, that isn't so hard since Norweigans have to pay 4 or 5 times what we do for a beer, so they don't let loose unless they come to Denmark or some country where it is not so expensive. Despite the relative ease of out drinking them, I felt oddly empowered by having more fortitude than a guy named after Thor! I had to lead him back to his own campsite since he insisted I see his tent, meet his dog, and have a beer. His gf, Janne, was pissed at him and stayed at the cafe. I had one brew and left him to pass out. I went back to the cafe and Janne bought me another beer to thank me for seeing him home. He had insisted the campsite was north of the cafe, but it was south. She and I went to another bar nearby to listen to live music and I danced with her. She remarked that I had been drinking strong dark beers all night while she and Tor were drinking light colored pilsners, and I was fine but she and Tor were sloshed. I just shrugged and smiled to myself. I had to point her in the right direction to the campsite, too.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:27 PM   #1324
Consuming CP souls

Cool updates Ed!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:45 PM   #1325
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
I met a Norweigan couple last night and drank them under the table. Now, that isn't so hard since Norweigans have to pay 4 or 5 times what we do for a beer, so they don't let loose unless they come to Denmark or some country where it is not so expensive. Despite the relative ease of out drinking them, I felt oddly empowered by having more fortitude than a guy named after Thor! I had to lead him back to his own campsite since he insisted I see his tent, meet his dog, and have a beer. His gf, Janne, was pissed at him and stayed at the cafe. I had one brew and left him to pass out. I went back to the cafe and Janne bought me another beer to thank me for seeing him home. He had insisted the campsite was north of the cafe, but it was south. She and I went to another bar nearby to listen to live music and I danced with her. She remarked that I had been drinking strong dark beers all night while she and Tor were drinking light colored pilsners, and I was fine but she and Tor were sloshed. I just shrugged and smiled to myself. I had to point her in the right direction to the campsite, too.
Ed, you had the perfect opportunity to tell a story how you drank Thor under the table took his girlfriend and banged the hell outta her. You've let us down.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2016, 03:18 PM   #1326
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Ed, you had the perfect opportunity to tell a story how you drank Thor under the table took his girlfriend and banged the hell outta her. You've let us down.
While she was hanging all over me, I took the high road. Tor may have been drunk and silly, but I liked the guy!
Old 05-07-2016, 03:28 PM   #1327
Unsparing

Sounds like a blast!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2016, 03:40 PM   #1328
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagnabit View Post
Sounds like a blast!
I am having a great time and I was at my second cousin-in-law's birthday party today and they have cake over here with gummy bears and it's not just for kids!
Old 05-07-2016, 04:43 PM   #1329
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
I am having a great time and I was at my second cousin-in-law's birthday party today and they have cake over here with gummy bears and it's not just for kids!
you're livin life large . Kudo's man ! Keep it up .
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2016, 04:56 PM   #1330
Shit

Quote:
I hope they weren't haribu sugar free, for your sake
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2016, 05:06 PM   #1331
Supporter

Quote:
While she was hanging all over me, I took the high road. Tor may have been drunk and silly, but I liked the guy!
And the reason that we didn't get a picture is.............????????
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-07-2016, 05:07 PM   #1332
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Dude this brings back bad memories lol. Ed you da man!
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-07-2016, 05:48 PM   #1333
pie is never free

You're slacking on me, Fast Eddie

PICS DAMMIT
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:58 AM   #1334
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Ha! No, they were the real sugary deal and the cake also had licorice bits, to my delight.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:59 AM   #1335
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post
And the reason that we didn't get a picture is.............????????
She was tall, but not the type of Norweigan woman you may be envisioning! She was a bit of a plain Jane, but that could be due to the excessive cigarette smoking.