Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2022, 03:40 PM   #1321
pie is never free

Don't hate me Carlota, but I'm spilling the beans!

https://audacyinc.com/press/audacy-a...in-sacramento/
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 03:44 PM   #1322
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

That actually deserves it's own thread so we can all congratulate her. Also farther away from the stench Raiders brought to Vegas the better off she is.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 03:54 PM   #1323
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
That actually deserves it's own thread so we can all congratulate her. Also farther away from the stench Raiders brought to Vegas the better off she is.
No doubt, we must keep that foul stench out of our midst
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:05 PM   #1324
MVP

I did and the dude from Dirty Honey
Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 09:08 PM   #1325
MVP

Quote:
I have a feeling a thread is coming very soon 🙃🙂😉
Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:36 PM   #1326
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:

Right on. You go Rockin girl!!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:39 PM   #1327
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Right on. You go Rockin girl!!!
Thanks Love ❤️
Old 04-07-2022, 09:41 PM   #1328
MVP

Quote:

Nothing but Love ❤️
Old 04-07-2022, 10:23 PM   #1329
Supporter

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that has a lot to do with Chargers moving to LA and him being the only Charger fan in San Diego he just flat out gave up on NFL and not sure why he can't stop in and say hi though. Hope he is ok i just don't see him posting here again. Chargers made all kinds of moves and we got nothing from him.

I have't see Gadzooks in a minute either but I thought he was still around. He should have been piping in on all the Chargers moves but nadda i can remember.
Buck moved to the east coast. I talk to him weekly or so via discord or text. Sometimes more, sometimes a little less. In years past we talked every day depending on what games we where playing at the time.

He is alive and well.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:36 PM   #1330
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Buck moved to the east coast. I talk to him weekly or so via discord or text. Sometimes more, sometimes a little less. In years past we talked every day depending on what games we where playing at the time.

He is alive and well.

Well that's good to know glad someone got to stay in contact with him. Tell him to stop by and say hi if he's not too good for us. Is he even a Charger fan or he pick up a new team?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2022, 05:37 PM   #1331
Supporter

Quote:
Well that's good to know glad someone got to stay in contact with him. Tell him to stop by and say hi if he's not too good for us. Is he even a Charger fan or he pick up a new team?
He is barely a charger fan, he is like a ghost fan of the chargers. Dont believe he is very happy with ownership, the move, etc.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2022, 10:49 PM   #1332
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlota69 View Post
I have a feeling a thread is coming very soon 🙃🙂😉
Congrats!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 11:37 PM   #1333
The Boom Boom Room

Laz has been MIA since Mahomes was drafted
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2022, 06:33 AM   #1334
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

Patteeu secretly battled cancer, most of us had no idea until the very end
He went out battling, kicking and screaming, fighting for another month, day of life. I hope I have that much courage at the end.

Since we were polar opposites politically, most on here had no idea we were real life friends for 15 years either. I still miss my friend.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 06:40 AM   #1335
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlota69 View Post
Thanks Love ❤️
There is a great group of Chief fans that meet to watch the gamed in Sacramento, if interested.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.