Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2022, 10:28 AM  
Chiefs

Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-05-2023, 04:46 PM   #1306
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
John Ross excitement was always stupid.

Justyn Ross had/has actual talent. Just comes down to if he ever recovered from a bunch of nasty injuries.
He didn’t have CD a bunch of nasty injuries.

He’s had 1 football related injury.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2023, 07:11 PM   #1307
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
John Ross excitement was always stupid.

Justyn Ross had/has actual talent. Just comes down to if he ever recovered from a bunch of nasty injuries.
This might be the first I've heard about a "bunch of nasty injuries", TBH. What were they?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2023, 07:19 PM   #1308
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
John Ross was always a tire kick move. Nobody expected much there.

IDK I could see him running our jet sweep with consistent success. I was quietly looking forward to that.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2023, 07:22 PM   #1309
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
If you can't have an overly homeristic viewpoint for a team that's won two SB's in four years, hosted 5 straight AFCCG's, with the best coach, QB, and TE to ever play the game and a GM who has REPEATEDLY shown an uncanny ability to find difference making talent under rocks and behind bushes, then I don't know when you can.

Some people feel the need to bitch, regardless of the situation, or even success at said situation. To each their own, but I’ll just never understand that personality trait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2023, 07:23 PM   #1310
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
Obviously a fake....rank is way too low.

Obviously since it’s lacking Kelce/Mahomes. Duh.

crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-05-2023, 07:27 PM   #1311
MVP

Just spitballing here, but let’s say KC hit the jackpot and Ross is a legit starter. That means you’ve got him, Moore, Toney and Rice all locked up for at least 3 years at very minimum salaries. That’s such a massive advantage for the long haul.

Not to mention Pacheco for dirt cheap at RB and maybe Prince if he pans out for another few years. You have a young core growing with Pat making almost nothing financially. You can commit so many resources to the o-line and defense.

Hope he keeps it up.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2023, 09:55 PM   #1312
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Just spitballing here, but let’s say KC hit the jackpot and Ross is a legit starter. That means you’ve got him, Moore, Toney and Rice all locked up for at least 3 years at very minimum salaries. That’s such a massive advantage for the long haul.

Not to mention Pacheco for dirt cheap at RB and maybe Prince if he pans out for another few years. You have a young core growing with Pat making almost nothing financially. You can commit so many resources to the o-line and defense.

Hope he keeps it up.
If even 2 of Moore, Rice, Toney, and Ross prove to be legit, the league should be very, very scared.

Not only would it ensure a smooth-ish transition from the Kelce era, it also would just position KC so, so well to shift that money elsewhere.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2023, 09:56 PM   #1313
You Sweetie!

Guys,

I think we picked a real winner here!

SR
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2023, 10:01 PM   #1314
sorta mod-ish

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2023, 10:06 PM   #1315
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Guys,

I think we picked a real winner here!

SR
You’re a winner too!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2023, 10:15 PM   #1316
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
325 yards 3 TDs
In week 1, right?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2023, 11:59 PM   #1317
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Some people feel the need to bitch, regardless of the situation, or even success at said situation. To each their own, but I’ll just never understand that personality trait.

Seems like that is directed towards me, so I'm going to address it. I'm in no way a person that feels like I need to bitch. I actually haven't had more than 1 or 2 complaints a season since Mahomes has been starter. Last year my issue, I wouldn't even call it a complaint really, was Justin Moore getting so many snaps. I'm pretty well a homer.

The thing that's bugged me is some people are acting like KnowMo when it comes to homerism and he's like that because he's a loser and the team he cheers for sucks even worse than him. He has to be like that cuz it's all he has. We have SBs, Patrick Mahomes, Chris Jones, Travis Kelce, and Andy Reid.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-06-2023, 12:12 AM   #1318
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post

Hope he keeps it up.
great point. Just one thing…
I believe Toney only has 2 years left. This one and the next.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2023, 12:22 AM   #1319
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Seems like that is directed towards me, so I'm going to address it. I'm in no way a person that feels like I need to bitch. I actually haven't had more than 1 or 2 complaints a season since Mahomes has been starter. Last year my issue, I wouldn't even call it a complaint really, was Justin Moore getting so many snaps. I'm pretty well a homer.

The thing that's bugged me is some people are acting like KnowMo when it comes to homerism and he's like that because he's a loser and the team he cheers for sucks even worse than him. He has to be like that cuz it's all he has. We have SBs, Patrick Mahomes, Chris Jones, Travis Kelce, and Andy Reid.
I think you're either tired, or drinking. We have a Skyy Moore, and a Justin Watson. I have no idea who Justin Moore is though. Lol
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2023, 01:32 AM   #1320
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I think you're either tired, or drinking. We have a Skyy Moore, and a Justin Watson. I have no idea who Justin Moore is though. Lol
Lol was kinda tired, kid had just come down stairs and woke me up. That's not the reason though. I'm just dumb as shit. Lol
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.