TambaBerry CARDINALS
bigjosh BUCCANEERS

Rules

Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs

Last edited by pugsnotdrugs19; 08-07-2018 at 01:47 PM..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:29 PM   #1306
The man you could post like.

Doink
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:37 PM   #1307
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Gg man.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:38 PM   #1308

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Gg man.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:42 PM   #1309
Choco Favre

"Done with the game."

Aren't you like 5-1 Turtle?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:42 PM   #1310

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
"Done with the game."

Aren't you like 5-1 Turtle?
I don't want to talk about it.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:47 PM   #1311

Really though, excellent game defensively there, pugs. You just straight up shut most of my go to shit down so I ended up flailing like a fish out of water until I just started to run.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:49 PM   #1312
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Really though, excellent game defensively there, pugs. You just straight up shut most of my go to shit down so I ended up flailing like a fish out of water until I just started to run.
I really had no idea of what to expect but I think I luckily guessed right with the game plan. I suspect things will be different next time.

It’s a good thing I had good defense too, as you saw first hand how poor Petty is.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:51 PM   #1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I really had no idea of what to expect but I think I luckily guessed right with the game plan. I suspect things will be different next time.

It’s a good thing I had good defense too, as you saw first hand how poor Petty is.
I think you had 35 points before you completed your first pass.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:01 PM   #1314
MVP

So what do the teams look like that I could pick from?
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:02 PM   #1315
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I’m not online right now but Minnesota is 6-0. They’re loaded, but also old.

Some other good teams out there
Old 03-12-2018, 08:03 PM   #1316
Supporter

Well you sure as **** aren’t getting my 1-6 Eagles
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:04 PM   #1317

49ers have a good record as well.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:06 PM   #1318
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I'll hop on in about an hour and look for you
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:11 PM   #1319
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

You’re gonna want a good QB probably. All-Madden makes QB ratings mean something for sure.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:12 PM   #1320
MVP

I don't mind record so much, someone have a good secondary with decent pass rush?
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.