Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 05:00 PM   #1291
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechiefsrback View Post
Any thought on the weather? Tampa Bay forecast shows windy, gusts and rain for Sunday evening.

Who does that favour?
Brady...if the footballs are deflated

Seriously, Mahomes
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 05:09 PM   #1292
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Any thought on the weather? Tampa Bay forecast shows windy, gusts and rain for Sunday evening.

Who does that favour?
Probably the Chiefs and Mahomes. Gusty winds aren't going to help Brady, who doesn't have elite arm strength, and often throws high when he throws an inaccurate ball. And he's going to throw a few bad balls regardless of the weather conditions. Gusty winds will just increase the likeihood of INTs. If the gusts are bad enough, it might affect how TB calls plays, becoming more run-centric, which is not how you beat KC.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 05:09 PM   #1293
SuperChiefs

Quote:

Who does that favour?
Patrick can spin it in any weather
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 05:10 PM   #1294
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Yep.

And Brady really can't.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 05:35 PM   #1295
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Chiefs WR and RB's are better at keeping the ball as well.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-02-2021, 05:36 PM   #1296
Andy Reid Supporter

I hope it doesn’t rain. Want a clean fun game.

Don’t want to have dropped balls and dudes slipping all over the field
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 05:39 PM   #1297
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Yeah, Etheridge is legit. She's been a Chief Fan for as long as I can remember.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 05:44 PM   #1298
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Yeah. I'm sure Remmers is a little better.

Also, neither 32-year-old Jason Pierre-Paul nor Shaq Barrett are 2015 1st Team All-Pro Von Miller quality. He was the best edge rusher in the NFL at that point in his career. Neither of these guys are that.

I love hearing JPP say he isn't aware of who he's going up against. Cool, man. You just coast on your talent. Don't pay any attention to scouting what the guys you're lined up against do.

Don't think about what it means if the guy trying to block you lines up and gives you an inside angle to the QB - just take it! Shoot that gap! Get upfield!

I'm SURE it won't be because the Chiefs are throwing a screen to your side of the field, or rolling Mahomes out to his left. Or anything like that.
Honestly, I was a little worried about our Oline. Now, I'm really not. You want to pull guys together and piss off an entire offensive group? That's how you do it. The Chiefs often have to fish for disrespect. Well, it's there in the clear now. Hell, I bet Pat is pissed the **** off at this dis. The boys are going to rally and dick-punch this Buc's D, in case there was ever any question.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 05:49 PM   #1299
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Honestly, I was a little worried about our Oline. Now, I'm really not. You want to pull guys together and piss off an entire offensive group? That's how you do it. The Chiefs often have to fish for disrespect. Well, it's there in the clear now. Hell, I bet Pat is pissed the **** off at this dis. The boys are going to rally and dick-punch this Buc's D, in case there was ever any question.
I said before this will be hyped up all the way until KO and then by the 2nd Q it will be forgotten.

Also think if the Buccs want Mahomes to hold on to the ball they are going to have to press which I hope they do.

Last edited by Danguardace; 02-02-2021 at 05:54 PM..
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-02-2021, 05:51 PM   #1300
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

I want to see a repeat of week 12 but the Chiefs to not coast after the first quarter.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-02-2021, 06:06 PM   #1301
Your mom

CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-02-2021, 06:06 PM   #1302
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
People like to bring up Remmers' SB against Von Miller but that was his first year starting and I think it's safe to assume Remmers' has learned some things since then, beside the fact that the Buccs don't have a player that compares to Von Miller in his prime. I don't think Remmers will be great but he won't be Cam Erving either.
Oh I’m sure Remmers has been waiting years for an opportunity to redeem himself in a SB start. I honestly won’t be shocked if he plays outstanding.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 06:11 PM   #1303
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I probably shouldn't post these since most of you morons don't appreciate it.

Good stuff and why Spags is a perfect fit here with Andy Reid.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 06:12 PM   #1304
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Looks like there's a 70% chance of rain in the morning, but clearing up later. During the game it's only about 25% with temps in the mid 50's. Sounds like beautiful football weather.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 06:40 PM   #1305
MVP

My bold prediction is our D stifles Brady and outshines our brilliant offense.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli