Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2018, 08:09 PM   #12976
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Pringle is #1? Apparently you can stop at just 1.
All your snack slogans just slopped together into one big mush?

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2018, 08:11 PM   #12977
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
All your snack slogans just slopped together into one big mush?

Hahaha yeah I guess so. I don't even really remember the Lay's one. Did they retire that a while back as the picture implies?
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-04-2018, 08:17 PM   #12978
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Hahaha yeah I guess so. I don't even really remember the Lay's one. Did they retire that a while back as the picture implies?
The Lay's slogan MIGHT be retired, but it lasted longer than that ad above.

They had a bunch of SB ads in the past where celebs bet whether or not you could eat just one. Seem to recall sports rivals and political rivals.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2018, 09:24 PM   #12979

I noticed, too, that when Pat misses, it’s high or an overthrow.

If I’m a DC planning for him early this season, I make sure I have a safety over top no matter what to clean up.

Pat and Andy are going to call for at least two or three bombs per game and Pat will be eager to do so, and avoid the checkdown.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2018, 09:31 PM   #12980
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I noticed, too, that when Pat misses, it’s high or an overthrow.

If I’m a DC planning for him early this season, I make sure I have a safety over top no matter what to clean up.

Pat and Andy are going to call for at least two or three bombs per game and Pat will be eager to do so, and avoid the checkdown.
With Watkins and Hill this is probably a good idea no matter how Pat's throwing the ball.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2018, 09:40 PM   #12981

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
With Watkins and Hill this is probably a good idea no matter how Pat's throwing the ball.
Oh for sure. I’m just saying they should dare him to throw the under stuff or check into a run. The good news is that if he does, they are ****ed because of talent we have at all skill positions.

Shit. I don’t even know how they should defend us. What do y’all think?
Old 08-04-2018, 09:45 PM   #12982
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Oh for sure. I’m just saying they should dare him to throw the under stuff or check into a run. The good news is that if he does, they are ****ed because of talent we have at all skill positions.

Score touchdowns every possession and pray for a Hunt or Kelce to fumble or something.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 09:56 PM   #12983
SuperChiefs

Quote:

Opposing defenses are already shitting themselves
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 04:42 PM   #12984
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:

Your only hope is hiding your package in a look that's exactly like you base. You are going to have to trick Pat into throws he "shouldn't" make.....

And hope he doesn't make them.

It's going to be 100% on coaches to out coach Reid because now, Andy has a guy that when the play breaks down isn't afraid to throw into tight windows or deep on first read.

Alex tucking the ball after his first read wasn't open by a mile won't happen anymore. For good or bad Pat is going to try to throw guys open. Lucky us we have 3 guys now who will be open (at least one of them) and a QB who will be willing to wait for a play to develop
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 05:20 PM   #12985
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
****ing laser
One thing you can say about Mahomes, he gives the receiver a chance to make a play!
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:21 PM   #12986
I'll be back.

SAINTLY

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:28 PM   #12987
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
SAINTLY

Terrible photoshop
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:32 PM   #12988
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Terrible photoshop

out of curiousity, what do you think is wrong with it??
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:38 PM   #12989
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
out of curiousity, what do you think is wrong with it??
Nothing lol

Just trolling the troll
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:41 PM   #12990
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Terrible photoshop
It's a real photo you ****ing cuck.

Also...is this Pat's first endorsement?

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.