Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:22 PM   #12916
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
You don't think it's ugly. That's fine. You're welcome to your opinion. There are a lot of people who think this is all stupid and want to get everything back to normal right away.
My sister is one of those people.....being home for a week and still working mind you and she's just texting how she's bored and depressed and misses this and that and this needs to end because she can't handle it.

People are pussies.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:24 PM   #12917
Veteran

The list of things/jobs you cant do here(N.Y) grows and grows.

As soon as something seems to have snuck under the list the powers that be figure it out.

From the obvious Retail.
Then Gyms to Barbers Nail salons and so on.
Next came the parks this was the end of my kids meeting other kids outside.

For my wife it took an extra week before Realtors were ordered not to attend closings and then days later no Open houses..I know obvious..but not on the list the first two weeks.
It has now been rumored Attorneys may have to stop practicing soon.
That shuts down a huge range of activity.

When I went for a long walk or car ride the past few days I'd notice all the contractors working on houses(Usually Flipping,Roofs)
I thought to myself how lucky they go about their days full crews on a house when 90% of the jobs in my county are now shutdown.

Then comes this morning.
All contractors must stop working Unless the job is literally a matter of Health.

Sewage backing up for example a plumber can be called.
Loss of power an electrician...emergencies only.
Its a 10K Fine if your caught.

Some construction is allowed.
Some of the things on the ok list are work on...
Railroads
Bridges
Emergency street repairs.

In the next few days another occupation or something recreational will hit the list that nobody thinks about right away.

At first the list was so small.
Now its a small handbook.

Our Amber signs over the highways here flash
Why are you reading this?
Go Home!

Strange days indeed.
The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:28 PM   #12918
I'll be back.

Power went out for an hour here today.

I'm absolutely terrified now.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:32 PM   #12919
I love your mom

We are getting emergency broadcast warnings on our phone now about social distancing and 14 mandatory quarantine for those who have travelled.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:37 PM   #12920
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Chief View Post
The list of things/jobs you cant do here(N.Y) grows and grows.

As soon as something seems to have snuck under the list the powers that be figure it out.

From the obvious Retail.
Then Gyms to Barbers Nail salons and so on.
Next came the parks this was the end of my kids meeting other kids outside.

For my wife it took an extra week before Realtors were ordered not to attend closings and then days later no Open houses..I know obvious..but not on the list the first two weeks.
It has now been rumored Attorneys may have to stop practicing soon.
That shuts down a huge range of activity.

When I went for a long walk or car ride the past few days I'd notice all the contractors working on houses(Usually Flipping,Roofs)
I thought to myself how lucky they go about their days full crews on a house when 90% of the jobs in my county are now shutdown.

Then comes this morning.
All contractors must stop working Unless the job is literally a matter of Health.

Sewage backing up for example a plumber can be called.
Loss of power an electrician...emergencies only.
Its a 10K Fine if your caught.

Some construction is allowed.
Some of the things on the ok list are work on...
Railroads
Bridges
Emergency street repairs.

In the next few days another occupation or something recreational will hit the list that nobody thinks about right away.

At first the list was so small.
Now its a small handbook.

Our Amber signs over the highways here flash
Why are you reading this?
Go Home!

Strange days indeed.

The formatting of your post makes my brain hurt.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:38 PM   #12921
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Over 60mph gusts here.

It's a matter of time before we lose power.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:40 PM   #12922
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Over 60mph gusts here.

It's a matter of time before we lose power.
Just ignore him and let him freak out. Couple of days ago he said we have found the miracle drug and we have this beat.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 12:42 PM   #12923
Fight, build, win!

Quote:

Probably has nothing to do with winds gusting to 40+ MPH in KC area.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:45 PM   #12924
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Probably has nothing to do with winds gusting to 40+ MPH in KC area.
It absolutely does.

Now I want you to think about what happens if a large section of the population around here loses power for more than a day or two under quarantine and with idiots running around acting desperate for things like toilet paper.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:46 PM   #12925
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Independence has some of the best drinking water in America. It comes from deep limestone wells and is NOT Missouri River water. If you've ever been somewhere that the tap water reeks, you appreciate quality tap water.

http://www.ci.independence.mo.us/Water/WaterQuality

Last edited by srvy; 12-26-2022 at 09:39 PM..
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 12:47 PM   #12926
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
My girlfriend made some hand sanitizer using some concoction of rubbing alcohol and other ingredients...can't profess what that is.

Unfortunately, she put it in containers that look like butt plugs, so basically it's unusable to me, because, quite honestly, I don't need those questions right now....
Alo vera gel?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:49 PM   #12927
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
It absolutely does.

Now I want you to think about what happens if a large section of the population around here loses power for more than a day or two under quarantine and with idiots running around acting desperate for things like toilet paper.
Generator?
Old 03-28-2020, 12:56 PM   #12928
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

It's fine here you need to move out of the ghetto
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 01:00 PM   #12929
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Generator?
How many can afford that?

How many are going to fight over the last generator at Home Depot?
Old 03-28-2020, 01:01 PM   #12930
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
How many can afford that?

How many are going to fight over the last generator at Home Depot?
Candles and a book?