Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-21-2021, 06:06 PM  
Would an idiot do that?

**** Official 2021-2022 NHL Thread ****

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-01-2022 at 10:34 AM..
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:17 PM   #1276
Would an idiot do that?

Stamkos doing his best Tom Brady apparently
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:20 PM   #1277
Ain't no relax!

I can't really hear the audio where I'm watching. Can someone explain what the discussion/controversy was about after the goal? I couldn't tell. Thanks.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:21 PM   #1278
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I can't really hear the audio where I'm watching. Can someone explain what the discussion/controversy was about after the goal? I couldn't tell. Thanks.
Paul touched the puck right as the penalty was being called... they hadn't actually called it yet, but basically TB thought they had possession while the penalty took place and they should have blown it dead.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:22 PM   #1279
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
TB thought their guy touched the puck after the penalty had occurred which should have stopped the play before the goal took place.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:23 PM
tredadda
This message has been deleted by tredadda. Reason: Already answered twice.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:27 PM   #1280
Ain't no relax!

Ahh. Thanks guys.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:30 PM   #1281
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Did that Avs player give a guy a kidney shot as that tussle was unfolding?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:31 PM   #1282
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I appreciated the cheering of those Lightning fans, even if I'm by default rooting for the Avs. I can appreciate excellence when I see it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:33 PM   #1283
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Now the Tampa guy gave the Avs player a solar plexus shot after the play. Hockey is fun to watch other that the stuff with the puck.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:35 PM   #1284
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The puck spends a lot of time on the wall, and that's boring. They should make the wall have an opening like a pinball machine, where the puck goes in and then gets shot out at high speed in a random direction.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 07:36 PM   #1285
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Touchdown Avalanche!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 07:37 PM   #1286
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

That Tampa guy broke his stick. Now he's going to have to play the rest of the game with half a stick.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:39 PM   #1287
Kind of a mod

Man. Feels like forever since the Avs had a lead.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:41 PM   #1288
Ain't no relax!

Bang-a-rang! Avs lead!
Old 06-26-2022, 07:42 PM   #1289
Bolton gonna knock you out

For shame Rainman. Rooting gif Colorado teams is no bueno
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:44 PM   #1290
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
For shame Rainman. Rooting gif Colorado teams is no bueno
Everything about Colorado is awesome except the broncos. So it's fine to root for a Colorado team as long as it doesn't have the broncos' history of rampant cheating.