Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-20-2015, 01:00 PM   #1261
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post
"Mike DeVito says he wouldn't be surprised to see Jaye Howard and Mike Catapano become Pro-Bowlers"

See how that works?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2015, 01:02 PM   #1262
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I want to feel shame, I really do. But I can't seem to get there. Tell me more...
I would to if I had Superbowl trophies to polish. Would be embarrassed and feel like an imposter.

Hey did you know Arrowhead is loud?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2015, 01:06 PM   #1263
Special Teams ACE!!!

Broncos veteran says he likes his teammates and thinks they're really good players.

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2015, 01:45 PM   #1264
Pessimistically optimistic.

Why does this ****ing thread exist?
I see this shit stapled to the front page because the resident Manning cockgobbler posts his inane Donkey circlejerks. I get that other team fans can post here, but this thread solves no purpose on a Kansas City Chiefs message board. If I post this type of crap on a Bronco or Raider board, then I expect to get punched in the dick over it.

Somebody sack up and get rid of this thread.
Danny Trevathan's own mother doesn't even care this much about him.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2015, 01:50 PM   #1265
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB View Post
I see this shit stapled to the front page because the resident Manning cockgobbler posts his inane Donkey circlejerks. I get that other team fans can post here, but this thread solves no purpose on a Kansas City Chiefs message board. If I post this type of crap on a Bronco or Raider board, then I expect to get punched in the dick over it.

Thread started by Chiefs fan and veteran CP poster
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2015, 04:37 PM   #1266
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB View Post

It exists for people like you. Have you ever thought about checking who started this thread?
ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-20-2015, 04:38 PM   #1267
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
I would to if I had Superbowl trophies to polish. Would be embarrassed and feel like an imposter.

Hey did you know Arrowhead is loud?
Did you know that rain is wet?
ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ODESSABRONC < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-20-2015, 09:02 PM   #1268

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODESSABRONC View Post
Is snow cold?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2015, 11:35 PM   #1269
Consuming CP souls

Time to close this piece of shit thread. Denver is done.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2015, 02:08 AM   #1270
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODESSABRONC View Post
So is your mother. Do you know what the difference is between rain and your mother? People try to get out of the rain.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2015, 02:37 AM   #1271
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
NOW I remember why I put you on ignore.....your propensity for sucking donkey dicks. I would never stand in the way of preventing a man of his natural calling. Stick to what you are good at...

You're a shitty supporter of the team... I know what an impostor is...it's why I originally put you on ignore... I took everyone off...obviously that was a mistake.

You would rather have a trophy that was acquired vicariously through cheating the system. Meh...it's not about all those other cities that were ripped off and their fans. It's about a trophy that you had no part in achieving....to prop up a sagging ego. " I'm a champion". You are a true man of integrity. Bernie Madoff pats your head...in hell.

*Back on ignore*

Last edited by BlackOp; 08-21-2015 at 02:52 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2015, 04:36 AM   #1272
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post
Quote:
DeMarcus Ware said Von smokes more weed than Willie Nelson, takes more PED's than than an 80's WWF superstar, and has a guy named Blowmo (knowmo) who slobs his knob more than a blowjob compilation video.

https://twitter.com/TroyRenck/status/634437125283278848

Sounds about right!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2015, 06:57 AM   #1273

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
So is your mother. Do you know what the difference is between rain and your mother? People try to get out of the rain.
Holy moly.
Old 08-21-2015, 07:00 AM   #1274
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2015, 07:03 AM   #1275
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Lone wolf for MVP of this thread! Hahah
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.