Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 01:53 PM  
Live free or die hard

Shooting at the parade

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-16-2024 at 02:59 PM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 09:44 PM   #1246
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Unfortunately there are people who look at it like it’s their dream to be able to stop that. Those people would be happy to play Rambo.

But I’m sure someone will tell me that those people don’t exist.
Of course they exist. But that fantasy will likely evaporate quickly in the face of cold hard reality. I never want to be in that situation.

And that’s one of the reasons I wouldn’t attend an event like this in the first place. As I said earlier in the thread, I had a really bad experience at something similar, and have no plans to ever put myself in that situation again.

Also, I hate crowds. And people in general.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 10:10 PM   #1247
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Here's the video when the shots rang out. It actually says [shots] in the CC. You can clearly see the empty stage behind the reporters shoulder. People were already exiting.

Here’s the timeline

Mitch thanks everyone.

1:48
9 seconds later. Shots fired

1:51. Crowd up the hill realizes
Shooter tackled
Still on stage cops trying to get them off stage

https://www.facebook.com/reel/947298...ibextid=Ukt2k0

https://youtu.be/s6wNMar8Egg?si=bLg30H5atj6BmaWw
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-15-2024, 10:13 PM   #1248
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPriest2 View Post
Here’s the timeline

Mitch thanks everyone.

1:48
9 seconds later. Shots fired

1:51. Crowd up the hill realizes
Shooter tackled
Still on stage cops trying to get them off stage

https://www.facebook.com/reel/947298...ibextid=Ukt2k0

https://youtu.be/s6wNMar8Egg?si=bLg30H5atj6BmaWw
Damn, so who was on stage at the time?
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 10:18 PM   #1249
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
Damn, so who was on stage at the time?
Everyone. It happened 9 seconds after Mitch thanked everyone they played like 2 songs.
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-15-2024, 10:18 PM   #1250
Most Valuable Villain

https://www.yahoo.com/news/survivor-...164506387.html

Gooch said he heard an altercation and then said he heard a girl say, "Don't do it, not here, this is stupid," he said.

When the gunshots began, Gooch said he thought the sound was fireworks. But his family members said they saw the shooter's movements before the mayhem began.

My daughter said that some lady was holding him back, and people started backing up, and he pulled it out and starting shooting and spinning in a circle," Gooch said.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 10:28 PM   #1251
Super Grover

Quote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/survivor-...164506387.html

Gooch said he heard an altercation and then said he heard a girl say, "Don't do it, not here, this is stupid," he said.

When the gunshots began, Gooch said he thought the sound was fireworks. But his family members said they saw the shooter's movements before the mayhem began.

My daughter said that some lady was holding him back, and people started backing up, and he pulled it out and starting shooting and spinning in a circle," Gooch said.
I only heard that ar one time

Most of the others I seen from eyewitnesses and video don’t support that

From what I hear. It was 2 groups of peopld that were arguing one group walked away. The other started shootinv and the other group returned fire. I heard that from multiple eyewitnesses
Old 02-15-2024, 10:29 PM   #1252
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
Yeah, it actually reminds me.of Belize City which was an eye opening experience. I think the average person doesn't really know what's out there unless you push outside of whatever ecosystem you live in. It's not a judgement, just observation over the years.
Did you go south of the river in Belize City? Because that was described as a no-go zone by everyone on my trip. North of the river was fine.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 11:04 PM   #1253
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I only heard that ar one time

Most of the others I seen from eyewitnesses and video don’t support that

From what I hear. It was 2 groups of peopld that were arguing one group walked away. The other started shootinv and the other group returned fire. I heard that from multiple eyewitnesses
So you only heard the AR one time but now it’s both groups shooting?

The people in the article were all shot. I’m guessing they know what they heard and saw.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 11:06 PM   #1254
Super Grover

Quote:

The people in the article were all shot. I’m guessing they know what they heard and saw.
No. It was 2 groups shooting at each other
Old 02-15-2024, 11:06 PM   #1255
MVP

Lmao, Iowa "Military Background" Douche should have gotten out of the area/situation he was in, but instead he decides that without any police around that he is going to get onto the hooligans and set them straight. Old man yelling at idiots is surprised when idiots do idiot things and his wife gets her dome rocked by a rock.

What a man showing his kids how big of a badass he is instead of just getting them to a safer location. Seems like it worked out well.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-15-2024, 11:10 PM   #1256
Super Grover

Quote:

Here is o.e account. Eyewitness called into Dana and Parks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BB8EEAEF-4C36-4C12-BA8D-05A9137E8220.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	127136  
Old 02-15-2024, 11:18 PM   #1257
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Here is o.e account. Eyewitness called into Dana and Parks
That says one person fired. Not two groups firing back and forth.
Old 02-15-2024, 11:22 PM   #1258
Super Grover

Quote:
That says one person fired. Not two groups firing back and forth.
Did you not read the teeet I posted. (Picture).

It literally says the 2 groups shooting at each other

Dispute is between 2 people or groups

Here is part of it

Says he thought it was over as the groups started walking away from each other.
That's when one of the group of 5 turned back, pointe his book bag toward the larger men & opened fire.
Old 02-15-2024, 11:28 PM   #1259
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Did you not read the teeet I posted. (Picture).

It literally says the 2 groups shooting at each other

Dispute is between 2 people or groups

Here is part of it

Says he thought it was over as the groups started walking away from each other.
That's when one of the group of 5 turned back, pointe his book bag toward the larger men & opened fire.
Did you read your own post?

It says two groups were ARGUING and then started to walk away from each other. One of the group that had 5 in it turned back and started shooting. Nowhere in that tweet does it say that both groups opened fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 11:31 PM   #1260
Super Grover

Quote:
Did you read your own post?

It says two groups were ARGUING and then started to walk away from each other. One of the group that had 5 in it turned back and started shooting. Nowhere in that tweet does it say that both groups opened fire.
Ugh dear lord. The other group did return fire.