Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2022, 10:28 AM  
Chiefs

Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-03-2023, 08:03 AM   #1246
Most Valuable Poster

I love the idea of Mahomes having a 6'4 fast dude to throw to... I think Ross might be why we passed up on DHop. Ross has shown flashes of beast-mode brilliance. I hope it translates to gameplay and he can stay healthy.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2023, 08:05 AM   #1247
In Pat We Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Sources confirm this could be true!!!
A definite maybe! 100% possible!
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-03-2023, 08:07 AM   #1248
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Sources confirm this could be true!!!
And 60% of the time they are never wrong.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 08-03-2023, 11:31 AM   #1249
Veteran

It's clear he's going to cook this year. The real question is what's he cooking?

a) Medium rare kobe fillet steak.
b) Cincinnati chilli.

Only time will tell.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 08-03-2023, 11:56 AM   #1250
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Come November/December if we are trotting out some combination of Rice, Ross, and Moore as our top three receivers... something that is entirely possible on this 3rd day of August... look out NFL.
Yeah man if all three of those guy can play...and the new tackles are as good as billed, then this team is gonna be REALY REALLY good.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2023, 12:11 PM   #1251
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
I love the idea of Mahomes having a 6'4 fast dude to throw to... I think Ross might be why we passed up on DHop. Ross has shown flashes of beast-mode brilliance. I hope it translates to gameplay and he can stay healthy.
This was my argument from the beginning on DHop; if we signed him, one of our young guys would have to go. I didn't understand the desire to see that happen.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2023, 04:01 PM   #1252
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
Impossible.

I read right here that Ross ran a 4.8 in high school, so he's not an NFL caliber athlete.

Oh, and the 4.6 on a broken foot, that too means he's slow even if he's healthy.

So that's just impossible. Sorry, cut him, and move along. Nothing to see here.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2023, 04:16 PM   #1253
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Impossible.

I read right here that Ross ran a 4.8 in high school, so he's not an NFL caliber athlete.

Oh, and the 4.6 on a broken foot, that too means he's slow even if he's healthy.

don't forget his bad vertical
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2023, 05:26 PM   #1254
MVP

Quote:
Impossible.

I hope to God I'm the most wrong I've ever been about something in my life when it comes to him, but some good training camp highlights means nothing. I haven't listened much this year, but is there buzz coming from the coaches day after day like with Pacheco? If so I'll believe the hype.

And it was a 4.9 40 I believe.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-03-2023, 05:38 PM   #1255
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I hope to God I'm the most wrong I've ever been about something in my life when it comes to him, but some good training camp highlights means nothing. I haven't listened much this year, but is there buzz coming from the coaches day after day like with Pacheco? If so I'll believe the hype.

You are wrong, and you have angered the gods! You must atone!

Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2023, 05:40 PM   #1256
El Gato Gordo Loco

I'm on board with Ross. He can't be any more injury prone than Toney.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2023, 05:41 PM   #1257
MVP

My only problem is that I can't decide if I'm more excited about Rice or Ross. And Moore, who I think will probably be less exciting but more just a steady first down machine.
Old 08-03-2023, 05:43 PM   #1258
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
My only problem is that I can't decide if I'm more excited about Rice or Ross. And Moore, who I think will probably be less exciting but more just a steady first down machine.
I just want to see Ross score his first NFL TD. I’m gonna lose my shit.

Been a fan of his since college.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2023, 05:45 PM   #1259
MVP

Quote:

Ross highlights happen multiple times a day, every practice.

also if he runs a 4.9 how does he get open every play
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-03-2023, 05:52 PM   #1260
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

Mahomes targets him all the time in practice.

And when Ross is running with the 2s, Gabbert targets him constantly as well.

All I'm saying is he's on the 53. He's not Daurice Fountain or Fred Williams or any other chuckle**** who just had an okay play or two and then turned on the jets in the last preseason game or two against backups.

I don't know what else he does from there, but reports are now also saying Toub is integrating him on special teams a lot more. If he does a decent job THERE, I think it's not a matter of whether the Chiefs will keep 7 WRs, because Ross is straight up going to take somebody's job (probably Watson)
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote