Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 AM  
I'll be back.

TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING

MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

Quote:
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2023, 02:48 PM   #1246
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
I mean they have pics of him arriving at the hotel in Swifts SUV and going into the hotel.

They also have pics of that same SUV leaving Swifts place.

Dude pretty much got caught red handed.
Looking closely, I don't think either of the vehicles at the hotel are a Swift's black Range Rover. It's conveniently a messed up video. Page 6 nonsense at their best.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-01-2023, 02:48 PM   #1247
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
Kelce was seen leaving Swift’s parking garage in the pop star’s black Range Rover.

The car then arrived at his hotel in NJ, where paparazzi snapped pics upon his arrival.

Pretty sure Kelce had a fun night.
You saw the dudes little shimmy as he sidestepped into the hotel’s doors right? He’s on a different level of happiness and confidence. Smashing the most popular woman on earth and playing for America’s team. Cloud ****ing nine.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 02:50 PM   #1248
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
You saw the dudes little shimmy as he sidestepped into the hotel’s doors right? He’s on a different level of happiness and confidence. Smashing the most popular woman on earth and playing for America’s team. Cloud ****ing nine.
Guarantee you she's drunk on dong

He's 6'5 so you know he's packing a hog, and all she's ever dated are pasty little twinks
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 02:56 PM   #1249
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Looking closely, I don't think either of the vehicles at the hotel are a Swift's black Range Rover. It's conveniently a messed up video. Page 6 nonsense at their best.
I mean it could be possible Travis arrived at the hotel in a range rover of the same make, model, and color as Swifts range rover that just left her apartment.

Just a crazy coincidence.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old 10-01-2023, 03:07 PM   #1250
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
Guarantee you she's drunk on dong

He's 6'5 so you know he's packing a hog, and all she's ever dated are pasty little twinks
He ain't no damn 6'5. He is bit taller than me and I am 6'2 when I ran into him at sand box years ago.

Google patrick and kelce together. Little taller than patrick who is 6'2.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-01-2023, 03:09 PM   #1251
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
He ain't no damn 6'5. He is bit taller than me and I am 6'2 when I ran into him at sand box years ago.

Pats listed at 6'3, a little taller than that is 6'5

Anyway my point stands, she's never had some big athlete with elite conditioning tearing it up all night
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2023, 03:12 PM   #1252
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
she's never had some big athlete with elite conditioning tearing it up all night
tay tay this morning

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 03:13 PM   #1253
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
tay tay this morning

makeups all smeared, hairs a mess and she's sore down there
Old 10-01-2023, 03:21 PM   #1254
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post

He was measured 6'5" at the combine. They don't **** around with those sorts of things. This isn't the NBA.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 03:53 PM   #1255
Has a particular set of skills

Now Kelce is spotted leaving Taylor’s place in the early morning today. Isn’t there strict rules with players before a road game?

https://www.marca.com/en/nfl/kansas-...ac8b458e.html#
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2023, 03:55 PM   #1256
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
I don't see pics of him leaving her place.
Just Google. The video is already all over the internet.

Wasn’t he supposed to be at the team hotel?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2023, 04:00 PM   #1257
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Just Google. The video is already all over the internet.

Wasn’t he supposed to be at the team hotel?
Been through this. No pics of him leaving, just her SUV.

The "video" of him going in a door at the hotel this morning is like a Bigfoot sighting. Scrambled mess with no reference.

Do you think Travis might be ****ing with paparazzi?
Old 10-01-2023, 04:05 PM   #1258
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Been through this. No pics of him leaving, just her SUV.

The "video" of him going in a door at the hotel this morning is like a Bigfoot sighting. Scrambled mess with no reference.

Do you think Travis might be ****ing with paparazzi?
Yeah.. I don't believe he broke team rules if there was any restrictions about not staying with the team. If he did, that's the start of major distractions on top of what's going on now... I think its just speculation at this point...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2023, 04:08 PM   #1259
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Now Kelce is spotted leaving Taylor’s place in the early morning today. Isn’t there strict rules with players before a road game?

https://www.marca.com/en/nfl/kansas-...ac8b458e.html#
Its no big deal if so, Andy will wink and nod at it... then give him a quick dad talk about what he needs to do tonight
Old 10-01-2023, 04:10 PM   #1260
MVP

Earrings worn by Taylor Swift have to be worth a fortune.

Earrings worn by Kelce maybe a hundred bucks.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.