Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:05 PM   #12391
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgrund View Post
At want point do normal people get to "OK I am good on toilet paper and paper towels". Unreal.
My store is just not restocking that stuff. Meats either. Or canned goods. Or pasta.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:05 PM   #12392
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgrund View Post
At want point do normal people get to "OK I am good on toilet paper and paper towels". Unreal.
You would think it has to be soon.

JFC how much of that shit can people keep buying.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:07 PM   #12393
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
We haven't been able to find napkins in 2 weeks, so that's irritating.

Paper towels will work, but it's still just strange.
The Mrs does the shopping for that stuff so I have no idea what is and isn't available but she has mentioned not being able to find any specific thing yet. I did check the hall closet at our Kleenex supply out of curiosity and there's 8 boxes in there.

What's driving me nuts is not being able to find the Lysol sanitizing wipes anywhere, I keep a bottle in the Jeep to clean my hands every time I leave somewhere and I'm burning through them fast.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:08 PM   #12394
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
My store is just not restocking that stuff. Meats either. Or canned goods. Or pasta.
You need me to send you some stuff? I am dead serious.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 02:09 PM   #12395
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Think this was posted already, but just heard a podcast that quoted a bunch of doctors stating taking Ibuprofen/Advil absolutely makes this virus deadly.

It accelerates it into pnuemonia.

DON'T TAKE IBUPROFEN

Hmmm.. Saw a Dr on tv this morning say that this isn’t true..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:09 PM   #12396
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
You would think it has to be soon.

JFC how much of that shit can people keep buying.
People must be planning on using it as currency after society collapses.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:09 PM   #12397
I'll be back.

I'm out of body wash. Hope that shit ain't gone.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:10 PM   #12398
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I keep a bottle in the Jeep to clean my hands every time I leave somewhere and I'm burning through them fast.
Better than nothing
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:10 PM   #12399
Hockey Town

Quote:
The Mrs does the shopping for that stuff so I have no idea what is and isn't available but she has mentioned not being able to find any specific thing yet. I did check the hall closet at our Kleenex supply out of curiosity and there's 8 boxes in there.

What's driving me nuts is not being able to find the Lysol sanitizing wipes anywhere, I keep a bottle in the Jeep to clean my hands every time I leave somewhere and I'm burning through them fast.
Can your wife sew?

Mine made some cloth face masks that hospital workers were posting on the facebook marketplace that they needed badly, she traded 10 of them for some disinfecting wipes and spray as apparently the nurse had access to lots of that.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:11 PM   #12400
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
You need me to send you some stuff? I am dead serious.
Interesting choice of words
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:12 PM   #12401
Hockey Town

Quote:
People must be planning on using it as currency after society collapses.
In 2013 the video game state of decay..predicted this...

Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:13 PM   #12402

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Why was it reported as major breaking news across all media outlets (not just sports) when Gobert tested positive for COVID-19?

Apparently the follow up part of the story, when the majority of athletes/celebrities who test positive for COVID-19 end up with minor/no symptoms (consistent with 80% of the population who get COVID-19), is not as newsworthy.
This ain't rocket science, because the game was cancelled and the rest of the NBA season was postponed. That's not newsworthy? It was literally the event that changed the landscape of how it was treated in this country, and started the trend of sporting and other events being cancelled. He's going to be remembered for that long after all this is over.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:14 PM   #12403
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Do those have alcohol in them? I actually have hand sanitizer but don't like using it because due to the work I do I almost always have tiny cuts on my hands and well...I know where every one of them are when I use it.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:16 PM   #12404
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
This ain't rocket science, because the game was cancelled and the rest of the NBA season was postponed. That's not newsworthy? It was literally the event that changed the landscape of how it was treated in this country, and started the trend of sporting and other events being cancelled. He's going to be remembered for that long after all this is over.
Good chance had it not happened, sporting events would have continued a while longer and who knows what that would have caused.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:16 PM   #12405
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Can your wife sew?

Mine made some cloth face masks that hospital workers were posting on the facebook marketplace that they needed badly, she traded 10 of them for some disinfecting wipes and spray as apparently the nurse had access to lots of that.
No, she can't lol. But maybe I can trade a box of Kleenex for some.