Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-24-2024, 09:41 PM   #1216
MVP

Could Franklin or Coleman jump Thomas Jr in the draft?

What do you guys think about Thomas Jr in KC?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-24-2024, 09:45 PM   #1217
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post

Possible, but I expect BTJ to be the 4th WR off the board.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2024, 10:05 PM   #1218
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Rank these WRs by likeliness to be on the roster next season:

Kadarius Toney
MVS
Justin Ross

Justyn Ross
Kadarius Toney
MVS
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-24-2024, 10:09 PM   #1219
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Justyn Ross
Kadarius Toney
MVS
Maybe MVS restructures? He made some plays in the postseason.
Old 02-24-2024, 11:02 PM   #1220
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
You’re the one that has lied and misrepresented my position while not acknowledging how stupid your take was that Mike White was going to take the Jets to the playoffs.

He failed. Take the L.

As for video games haven’t played them in over a decade. But you sound triggered by the evil “ video games”. Maybe if you weren’t a miserable old dude you wouldn’t be so worked up what other people do to entertain themselves.

I don’t play but if people enjoy a game good for them.

Live and let live.
I'm shocked, actually, that you don't play video games with most of your spare time, based on your ideas of what Veach should or shouldn't do, and what's important.

I think what's important is winning Super Bowls, and my apparently outdated thinking lined up pretty exactly with what Veach did and...won two straight Super Bowls. So if that's outdated thinking, cool by me.

All you do is project, bub. Like you're on a middle school playground. You might as well just type, "I know you are but what am I?"

I don't remember predicting that Mike White was going to take the Jets to the play-offs. I probably said something like-they have a better chance with White than Wilson. And that's true. Wilson's a dumpster fire. You keep equating it as me saying White is something great, but being better than a dumpster fire doesn't mean he's any great prize.

Anyway, let's not ruin the draft post.

You like Mitchell.

Fair enough.

I don't know if Coleman's game is going to translate in the NFL. Some of those type of receiver DO, but an awful lot don't. We'll see.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2024, 11:18 PM   #1221
In Search of a Life

Rank these WRs:

Troy Franklin
Brian Thomas Jr.
Keon Coleman
Xavier Worthy
Xavier Legette
Adonai Mitchell

(That's the order I'd rank them)
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2024, 11:55 PM   #1222
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Rank these WRs:

Troy Franklin
Brian Thomas Jr.
Keon Coleman
Xavier Worthy
Xavier Legette
Adonai Mitchell

Legette last for me, dawg.

I just can't get with zero production for four years. I mean what IS that? I mean NONE.

I think I like Mitchell a touch more than Worthy, but I could see Worthy working in Andy's offense just fine.

Coleman I'm not sure about. I'm not sure he's going to translate well. Is he Mike Evans? Or just another plodder? I dunno. Guess I'll make my mind up when he runs at the combine. Or not.

Franklin, Thomas, Mitchell, Worthy,
Coleman then Legette.

But I think Devontez Walker might be the best fit of all of them. Honestly, I'm not too far in, though. I've been busy and haven't been looking into guys as much this year.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2024, 12:23 AM   #1223
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
How big is Tank Dell?

Zay Flowers?

It's obvious that you prefer size. You like Mitchell, Thomas Jr., etc., while you don't like Franklin, Worthy, etc.

That's fine and all, but in today's NFL, you don't need it.
Man I could not agree with you more! Franklin needs to be our #1 pick. Fill the rest of the roster after said selection!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-25-2024, 12:34 AM   #1224
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
First off grandpa, before you make up more bullshit let me refresh your memory.

I said Zach Wilson did not get a fair chance in NY when he had Lafleur's reeruned brother. You insisted the OC was fine but that OC the got FIRED a few weeks after you declared he was good.

Take the L on that one as no one has hired him since.

Wilson is a nice buy low project. That's what I said and nothing can be proved on that point until he gets out of NY.

Your great QB that you loved sucks. You fell in love with Mike White so please .

And your Mike Glennon wannabe didn't take the GREAT JETS to the playoffs.

Take another L gramps.

Now moving on to WR's, I don't have my board ready yet. Need to do more work so 5 years from now when I criticize someone's new JAGami Brown my board from 2024 is on point.

You asked what I like?

I am starting to zero in on Adonai Mitchell and Keon Coleman for our 1st round pick.

Adonai is my guy as of now.
I am starting to zero in on Adonai Mitchell and Keon Coleman for our 1st round pick.

Adonai is my guy as of now. Why in the HELL is Keon Coleman on your list? Adonai Mitchell will not be in our range to acquire. You are reaching!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-25-2024, 12:41 AM   #1225
In Mahomes I trust!

Troy Franklin for the win unless, we move Sneed and move further up the draft ladder for Nabbers or Thomas or Bowers. We will see. Lot of time left until draft with combine and free agency coming up. Gonna have to see how this plays out at this point in time.
Old 02-25-2024, 12:53 AM   #1226
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Rank these WRs:

Troy Franklin
Brian Thomas Jr.
Keon Coleman
Xavier Worthy
Xavier Legette
Adonai Mitchell

This is tough but ill take a crack at it.

1. Troy franklin - huge team fit, developed route tree, good improvisation. Can separate or make contested catches when needed. A true X with speed and yac ability.

2. Xavier worthy - another huge team fit but for different reasons. more dynamic version of hardman that can track a deep ball. May be the best kick/punt returner in the draft as well. I see alot of zay flowers in him without the domestic violence issue.

3. Keon coleman - good size, physical and dynamic after the catch. Can make spectacular catches and is a plus punt returner too. Isnt afraid to make plays over the middle of the field. I think he is a great fit for what the chiefs have been doing the last couple of years, but Not sure if we need a guy like him, as he seems to do alot of the same things rashee rice does well.

4. Brian Thomas - good size, but doesn’t seem to be as physical as his size indicates he would be. Excellent at adjusting to the ball and ripping off big gains. Alot of similarities to Legette, including one year of good production. The only reason i rank him above Legette is due to him being a couple years younger. Aside from that i think they would be 4a and 4b.

5. Xavier Legette - big strong physical target that will separate often but also win most 5050 balls. Seems to have a knack for finding soft spots in zone after plays break down, and seems like he almost cant be bullied at the LOS. I would have him and brian thomas ranked 3rd and 4th here if i didnt take team fit into account. He isnt quite as well rounded as franklin or coleman.

6. Adonai Mitchell - I could be way off here, but i feel like almost all of his production happened on contested catches and blown coverage. I just don’t feel great about how his skillset translates to the nfl. Seems sluggish with the ball in his hand and seems to lack confidence in and out of breaks.

Adonai Mitchell may be the only one on this list i would be mad about in the first round. (I know i know “xAvIeR lEgEtTe iSnT a FiRsT rOuNd ReCeIvEr”)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-25-2024, 01:02 AM   #1227
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Maybe MVS restructures? He made some plays in the postseason.

I dont know if his ego will allow him to take the money he is worth.

If he takes 3.5m or something then fine, but he wont, and he should be cut if he asks for more than that.

I dont think we cut him before free agency though. Not until we add another receiver in FA.

Old 02-25-2024, 01:13 AM   #1228
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
This is tough but ill take a crack at it.

1. Troy franklin - huge team fit, developed route tree, good improvisation. Can separate or make contested catches when needed. A true X with speed and yac ability.

2. Xavier worthy - another huge team fit but for different reasons. more dynamic version of hardman that can track a deep ball. May be the best kick/punt returner in the draft as well. I see alot of zay flowers in him without the domestic violence issue.

3. Keon coleman - good size, physical and dynamic after the catch. Can make spectacular catches and is a plus punt returner too. Isnt afraid to make plays over the middle of the field. I think he is a great fit for what the chiefs have been doing the last couple of years, but Not sure if we need a guy like him, as he seems to do alot of the same things rashee rice does well.

4. Brian Thomas - good size, but doesn’t seem to be as physical as his size indicates he would be. Excellent at adjusting to the ball and ripping off big gains. Alot of similarities to Legette, including one year of good production. The only reason i rank him above Legette is due to him being a couple years younger. Aside from that i think they would be 4a and 4b.

5. Xavier Legette - big strong physical target that will separate often but also win most 5050 balls. Seems to have a knack for finding soft spots in zone after plays break down, and seems like he almost cant be bullied at the LOS. I would have him and brian thomas ranked 3rd and 4th here if i didnt take team fit into account. He isnt quite as well rounded as franklin or coleman.

6. Adonai Mitchell - I could be way off here, but i feel like almost all of his production happened on contested catches and blown coverage. I just don’t feel great about how his skillset translates to the nfl. Seems sluggish with the ball in his hand and seems to lack confidence in and out of breaks.

Adonai Mitchell may be the only one on this list i would be mad about in the first round. (I know i know “xAvIeR lEgEtTe iSnT a FiRsT rOuNd ReCeIvEr”)

Your instincts are correct here.

Adonai has too much testosterone and would make the next few years for KC too easy and not allow Mahomes to be a heady game manager.

Would score too many points.

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-25-2024, 01:33 AM   #1229
Generational Player

Quote:

Still early but seems like

Harrison/Nabers/Odunze gone fast and then I expect Thomas to go.

After that it gets interesting.

Just a reminder that the Eagles took Reagor with Justin Fricking Jefferson still on the board.

Whoops.

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-25-2024, 01:36 AM   #1230
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Your instincts are correct here.

Adonai has too much testosterone and would make the next few years for KC too easy and not allow Mahomes to be a heady game manager.

Would score too many points.

I get it, you like adonai. Thats fine.

Im not a fan, and thats fine too.

Im starting to think that the draft is so wr heavy that the chiefs are going to take a fatso in the first round anyway. Lmao