Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-21-2021, 06:06 PM  
Would an idiot do that?

**** Official 2021-2022 NHL Thread ****

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-01-2022 at 10:34 AM..
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2022, 04:23 PM   #1216
Would an idiot do that?

Cheapest ticket tomorrow night is $1300 and lower level is $2200.

A little disappointed seeing the Avalanche release tickets that are $2500-5000 in the lower level, even for singles... I'm sure you could make them non transferable or something... instead of choosing rape.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2022, 05:15 PM   #1217
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

A little disappointed seeing the Avalanche release tickets that are $2500-5000 in the lower level, even for singles... I'm sure you could make them non transferable or something... instead of choosing rape.
That place is gonna go ballistic tomorrow night. Beyond electric. Wish I still lived there. Thought about flying up, but decided to just watch it here.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 06:14 PM   #1218
Kind of a mod

Quote:

I'd almost pay it if I could be guaranteed to watch them raise the cup. I'm nowhere rich enough to pay that kind of money to watch them lose though.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2022, 06:41 PM   #1219
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'd almost pay it if I could be guaranteed to watch them raise the cup. I'm nowhere rich enough to pay that kind of money to watch them lose though.
I've been thinking that I should make sure you know that they're in the finals. I'm glad you knew about it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2022, 08:23 PM   #1220
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
That place is gonna go ballistic tomorrow night. Beyond electric. Wish I still lived there. Thought about flying up, but decided to just watch it here.
Quote:
Hell, for the cost of a flight and spending a few days there, I'd almost do one of those huge watch parties near the arena and stick around for game 7 if needed.

I don't think I could spend $1200 on upper level seats though.... I'd have to splurge for the lower level seats, and holy shit. That's more expensive per ticket than I paid for a pair to game 7 of the World Series. And like 6 times AFCCG tickets.
Old 06-23-2022, 08:29 PM   #1221
Supporter

The thing is hockey is one of those sports that is much better watched in person. So much going on the camera doesn't catch. I know that's the way it is with most sports but hockey loses so much more on tv than others.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2022, 08:39 PM   #1222
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
The thing is hockey is one of those sports that is much better watched in person. So much going on the camera doesn't catch. I know that's the way it is with most sports but hockey loses so much more on tv than others.
Yeah, I love live hockey.. had season tickets to the Nebraska-Omaha Mavericks D1 hockey for years and would go to more Yotes games if they were any good (still try to catch the Avalanche every year though).

Sat 12th row to the Avalanche/Blues game 5, this was MacKinnon's hat trick that would have perfectly ended the series if it weren't for those meddling kids.

Old 06-23-2022, 08:42 PM   #1223
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Yeah, I love live hockey.. had season tickets to the Nebraska-Omaha Mavericks D1 hockey for years and would go to more Yotes games if they were any good (still try to catch the Avalanche every year though).

Sat 12th row to the Avalanche/Blues game 5, this was MacKinnon's hat trick that would have perfectly ended the series if it weren't for those meddling kids.

At the Tivoli watch party yesterday, we were wondering if we would toss our hats on the stage if someone got a hat trick. Alas, didn't figure out the answer.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2022, 08:42 PM   #1224
Ain't no relax!

Quote:

Dang. Jealous.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2022, 08:47 PM   #1225
Kind of a mod

The watch parties are definitely fun for what they are. The stadium is my preference just because it's tough to be loud outside, but the Tivoli is like a street fair with a shit ton of people there. We'll be headed to the latter again tomorrow.

Last edited by DaFace; 06-23-2022 at 08:56 PM..
Old 06-23-2022, 09:10 PM   #1226
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Dang. Jealous.
It was tough to shake the Chiefs/Bengals vibes after they were worked in the 3rd and lost in OT, but a perfect spot to sit just above the ice, and seeing those guys live is always great.

MacKinnon's hat trick goal is right up there with Mahomes' long touchdown run just before halftime against the Titans in the AFCCG... your best player forcing his will. And that place was rocking after that.
Old 06-23-2022, 09:12 PM   #1227
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
The watch parties are definitely fun for what they are. The stadium is my preference just because it's tough to be loud outside, but the Tivoli is like a street fair with a shit ton of people there. We'll be headed to the latter again tomorrow.
And with those insanely large scoreboards, you could definitely sit upper deck or just about anywhere and be good. It actually felt like I was sitting too close to it.
Old 06-23-2022, 09:17 PM   #1228
Kind of a mod

Quote:
And with those insanely large scoreboards, you could definitely sit upper deck or just about anywhere and be good. It actually felt like I was sitting too close to it.
The corners and close to the glass get a little weird, but yeah, the screens are huge. I'm actually not sure why they haven't been opening the upper deck. Seems like they could give people some better views up there than in the corners.
Old 06-23-2022, 09:18 PM   #1229
Kind of a mod

BTW how crazy is it that it's been almost a month since that Blues game. It's crazy how long the playoffs are.

Last edited by DaFace; 06-23-2022 at 09:24 PM..
Old 06-23-2022, 09:20 PM   #1230
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
The corners and close to the glass get a little weird, but yeah, the screens are huge. I'm actually not sure why they haven't been opening the upper deck. Seems like they could give people some better views up there than in the corners.
Oh, I didn't notice that in the video, but see that now to the right... yeah, that's strange.