Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM   #1201
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Hmm, that was when we first started using it. I sure don't remember that, but that doesn't mean much these days. (remembering)

Edit: The wife says we've had YTTV for only 2 years.
And don’t get me wrong, DIRECTV is a piece of shit but so is Disney. Just saying this will happen on all of them when contract renewal time comes around.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM   #1202
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
And don’t get me wrong, DIRECTV is a piece of shit but so is Disney. Just saying this will happen on all of them when contract renewal time comes around.
agreed

If you take the number of network/broadcast ownership groups x number of streaming/cable services = a hell of a lot of contracts.

Someone is going to have disagreement somewhere.

I dont want to do that math
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM   #1203
Ultrabanned

Spectrum did this same shit last year with Disney at the start of the college football season.

Disney(ESPN, ABC, Hulu, Star Wars, Ur Mom lol) are the bullies on the block

I did switch to Hulu Live and it included Disney Plus and ESPN+ for 76/month. No issues since I bent the knee to the mouse.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM   #1204
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Spectrum did this same shit last year with Disney at the start of the college football season.

Disney(ESPN, ABC, Hulu, Star Wars, Ur Mom lol) are the bullies on the block

I did switch to Hulu Live and it included Disney Plus and ESPN+ for 76/month. No issues since I bent the knee to the mouse.
That’s exactly what they want you to do.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM   #1205
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
That’s exactly what they want you to do.
Correct. And it's just fine

Leaving Spectrum(Time Warner) was so goddamn enjoyable. They're one of the worst companies that's ever existed. Complete South Park nipple tweakers.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:39 PM   #1206
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I'm on the fence about this. The last year I had ST (2022) all but two of the games I paid those ****ers for were broadcast locally. So last year I dumped it after more than two decades, thinking it would be more of the same, but I ended up missing five or six games. But I still got a lot more than I missed.

I really like the idea of not paying for it, though. Tired of these money-grubbing billionaire shitbags doing everything possible to fleece me, and the idea of paying extra to watch something that's half commercials has always pissed me off. And I'm sure most, if not all, of the truly meaningful games will either be shown in prime time or presented as the marquee matchup of the day. Especially with the whole quest for the threepeat thing.

So probably season 2 of no ST.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM   #1207
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

I signed up for YouTube TV… and now may cancel my DirecTV Stream.

Brilliant strategy to get into another carriage pissing match, DirecTV.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM   #1208
Damnit Peg

I canceled U-Verse 3 weeks ago, Looks like I did it right on time.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM   #1209
MVP

It's almost like they want you to use pirate streams.

Cool, I'm more than happy to oblige them.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM   #1210
MVP

When you can get NFL Redzone on your phone and live within the Chiefs televised broadcast this is pointless.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 06:54 PM   #1211
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I'm on the fence about this. The last year I had ST (2022) all but two of the games I paid those ****ers for were broadcast locally. So last year I dumped it after more than two decades, thinking it would be more of the same, but I ended up missing five or six games. But I still got a lot more than I missed.

I really like the idea of not paying for it, though. Tired of these money-grubbing billionaire shitbags doing everything possible to fleece me, and the idea of paying extra to watch something that's half commercials has always pissed me off. And I'm sure most, if not all, of the truly meaningful games will either be shown in prime time or presented as the marquee matchup of the day. Especially with the whole quest for the threepeat thing.

So probably season 2 of no ST.
Ditto. Way ditto.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM   #1212
Shoot the tube

I’m counting on the Chiefs are the Champs and Taylor Swift promos to get more free air on free commercial tv. I watched almost every game last year, FREE.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM   #1213
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
I signed up for YouTube TV… and now may cancel my DirecTV Stream.

Brilliant strategy to get into another carriage pissing match, DirecTV.
Disney is to blame. I fully expect them to play games on the next YouTube TV contract, basically forcing YouTube TV out of business. Drag all the YTTV customers into the Disney-owned Hulu Live with an artificially lower price. And then jack up the prices on Hulu Live by some insane number when there is no longer any competition. That is Disney's end game over the next decade.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM   #1214
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Disney is to blame. I fully expect them to play games on the next YouTube TV contract, basically forcing YouTube TV out of business. Drag all the YTTV customers into the Disney-owned Hulu Live with an artificially lower price. And then jack up the prices on Hulu Live by some insane number when there is no longer any competition. That is Disney's end game over the next decade.
There is a good episode of South Park about the goings on at Disney, it is definitely worthy of craking open a Bud Light and watching it.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.