Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-09-2020, 12:01 PM   #1186
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Link? What exactly do you think I claimed?
You guys are killing me.I said it would help if he had proof of what he claimed not you.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 12:06 PM   #1187
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Text I just got from my mom:

This is ****ing wild to me.

"I don't meet testing criteria for the state."

Shouldn't we be testing anyone with these symptoms at this point, especially when they're testing NEGATIVE for Influenza and work in a hospital that has had a positive patient??
If her fever has subsided I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure she's ok.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 12:07 PM   #1188
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
I have no idea what is or is not working in China and either do you.
Yeah, it's not like we have your own quote from like 1hr ago...

Quote:
There is a lot of information out there that states that in China the best results for treatment have come from high dose vitamin C drips.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 12:07 PM   #1189
Life is changing..

Meanwhile, in the rest of the thread.

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 12:08 PM   #1190
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
What health professionals?

I have high end personal physicians and the advise they give is quite different that the main stream BS you post on here consistently. I also almost never get sick. My whole family is like that. I will go with what they say and is working as opposed to what some self-proclaimed football scientist is cutting and posting on the internet. Thanks for your concern.

The least you can do is quit twisting everything I post. To reiterate:

I have no idea if colloidal silver helps or not. I have never seen anyone who uses it turn silver though like something out of science fiction movie like the article you posted claimed.
Argryria is a known side effect of silver ingestion. Shut up.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 12:08 PM   #1191
Mahomes or GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
If her fever has subsided I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure she's ok.
I'm not worried. She's fine.

I'm annoyed that someone exhibiting symptoms of the virus who could have been exposed to it is not being tested.

The actual number of cases is (and this is not news) probably in the tens of thousands at this point but we wouldn't know that because we only seem to be testing those on their death beds.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 12:09 PM   #1192
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
This is an overreaction...

Florida Department of Health now advising all individuals who have traveled internationally (anywhere internationally, even places that don't have any COVID-19 cases) to self-isolate for 14 days following their return date to the US.
Basically there's no places that don't have any Covid19 cases. Theres places where they do screenings and places where they don't, and you hardly find what you don't search.
This virus is not something you can just pretend it doesn't exist, and it is NOT a "bad" flu either.
They suspended pro soccer championships, formula 1 etc.
Stock markets dropped up to 11% today in EU and riots in prisons in Italy.
It's either everyone's gone crazy in EU or we are underestimating the problem.
IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 12:11 PM   #1193
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUsedToBeATightEnd View Post
Basically there's no places that don't have any Covid19 cases. Theres places where they do screenings and places where they don't, and you hardly find what you don't search.
This virus is not something you can just pretend it doesn't exist, and it is NOT a "bad" flu either.
They suspended pro soccer championships, formula 1 etc.
Stock markets dropped up to 11% today in EU and riots in prisons in Italy.
It's either everyone's gone crazy in EU or we are underestimating the problem.
Interesting
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 12:16 PM   #1194
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
I'm starting to think this guy might not know what he's talking about.

Get ready for a lot more of this kind of thing on social media.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 12:16 PM   #1195
MVP

Quote:
What health professionals?

I have high end personal physicians and the advise they give is quite different that the main stream BS you post on here consistently. I also almost never get sick. My whole family is like that. I will go with what they say and is working as opposed to what some self-proclaimed football scientist is cutting and posting on the internet. Thanks for your concern.

The least you can do is quit twisting everything I post. To reiterate:

I have no idea if colloidal silver helps or not. I have never seen anyone who uses it turn silver though like something out of science fiction movie like the article you posted claimed.
There is no data to suggest colloidal silver works, so I would never advocate that it does. The issue is that you make cloaked statements about things like Vitamin C working, and then you get called on it and back track.
You said that you heard Vitamin C is one of the most effective treatments in China, but can't even say where you heard it, and now are saying you have no idea if it works.
What makes your physician a "high end physician?" Why do their recommendations differ from the medical consensus? Why is it a good thing that they recommend things that are different than what evidence based medicine suggests?

I'm glad that you hardly get sick, but that anecdotal report means nothing to prove or disprove the medical advice you receive. There are plenty of people without "high end physicians" that hardly ever get sick either.

Last edited by SupDock; 03-09-2020 at 12:26 PM..
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 03-09-2020, 12:20 PM   #1196
Mahomes or GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

Man, this is a brilliant concept for a novel.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 12:21 PM   #1197
11-5, baby

Shocking Big Daddy is promoting quackery......
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 12:24 PM   #1198
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
Antibiotics are effective for pneumonia, just not viral pneumonia
Thanks did not know this.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 12:28 PM   #1199
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

Do you think anybody would buy that crazy shit? If so we are in big trouble !
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-09-2020, 12:30 PM   #1200
Mahomes or GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
Do you think anybody would buy that crazy shit? If so we are in big trouble !
It happens on a daily basis.

My grandparents were convinced Obama was an ISIS insurgent for years.