Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2019, 03:23 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

****The Official 2019 STL Cardinals Thread****

Cardinals announce 25-man Opening Day roster for the 2019 season.
Spoiler!

2019 Opening Day Line up
Spoiler!

Won the Central Division. Won the NLDS.

NLDS Playoff roster
Spoiler!

NLDS Playoff Game 1 starting lineup
Spoiler!

NLCS Game One Starting lineup
Spoiler!

Last edited by BigRedChief; 10-11-2019 at 12:57 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2019, 10:14 PM   #1186

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I would DFA O'Neill right now. No need to have him on the 40 man. An outright release would be fine. He's not a baseball player.
a lot of that on this current roster.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2019, 05:36 AM   #1187
In Search of a Life

Anyone stay up to see what happened in the 9th last night?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2019, 07:33 AM   #1188

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Anyone stay up to see what happened in the 9th last night?
I dont watch the games live. But, I still DVR all the games.

Fast forwarded through most just to see who got a hit and what Waino was doing right to put up those zero's, Watched Munoz, O'neill AB's. I let the 9th run normal speed when I saw they had 2 on.
Something I've not seen in a while. Situational hitting. Take the walk they are giving you. Quit trying to hit a home run on every swing. Great base running. And to top it all off the small but scrappy young kid comes off the bench to pinch hit the game winner over the wall.Miller and Martinez shut the door.

At least for one inning, in this mediocre year, the Cardinals style of play that we have all known and loved over the years was back.
Old 07-04-2019, 07:40 AM   #1189
MVP

Broke the Cubs' heart in the 9th inning.

Loving it.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2019, 07:42 AM   #1190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
Broke the Cubs' heart in the 9th inning.

Loving it.
Maddon is going to get fired.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 07:43 AM   #1191
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I dont watch the games live. But, I still DVR all the games.

Fast forwarded through most just to see who got a hit and what Waino was doing right to put up those zero's, Watched Munoz, O'neill AB's. I let the 9th run normal speed when I saw they had 2 on.
Something I've not seen in a while. Situational hitting. Take the walk they are giving you. Quit trying to hit a home run on every swing. Great base running. And to top it all off the small but scrappy young kid comes off the bench to pinch hit the game winner over the wall.Miller and Martinez shut the door.

At least for one inning, in this mediocre year, the Cardinals style of play that we have all known and loved over the years was back.
I didn’t stay up
We have some friends here for the fourth so I caught maybe an inning
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2019, 07:46 AM   #1192

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I didn’t stay up
We have some friends here for the fourth so I caught maybe an inning
Whoops, needed a spoiler tag huh?
Old 07-04-2019, 07:48 AM   #1193
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Whoops, needed a spoiler tag huh?
Ha

No I saw the highlights this morning
Old 07-04-2019, 05:46 PM   #1194
Now you've pissed me off!

Two good wins in a row.

It's probably time for PDL to get Wacha's spot in the rotation and use that turd for mop-up duty only. I'm pessimistic that Gomber makes it back at all this season.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2019, 06:28 PM   #1195

Quote:
Two good wins in a row.
thanks to Edman, O’Neill, Munoz and Martinez. Instead of the .240 hitters. And let’s be clear, Edman and Muniz are only playing because Carp went to the IL. Same with O’Neill and Ozuna. When they come back we will see if it returns to the same old lineups. That said unless Carp and Goldy can be somewhat close to their “normal” in the 2nd half, we have no chance.

Quote:
I'm pessimistic that Gomber makes it back at all this season.
huh, I thought it was a 6 weeks or so injury. Now it’s the rest of the season?

Quote:
It's probably time for PDL to get Wacha's spot in the rotation and use that turd for mop-up duty.
Do we get a bottom of the 2nd round pick if Wacha leaves? Isn’t that the level of compensation now? Could we get a low level “A” high upside, bust level lottery player for him in a trade? I’d take a bucket of balls too to keep him from blowing games.
Old 07-05-2019, 08:38 AM   #1196
Consuming CP souls

Need to keep losing so they clean house...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:27 AM   #1197
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Need to keep losing so they clean house...
Fortunately for the mismanagers of the team and unfortunately for everybody who wants change, the NL Central is weak as shit this year. If they were in any other division in baseball, they'd be buried in the standings.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2019, 12:56 PM   #1198
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
thanks to Edman, O’Neill, Munoz and Martinez. Instead of the .240 hitters. And let’s be clear, Edman and Muniz are only playing because Carp went to the IL. Same with O’Neill and Ozuna. When they come back we will see if it returns to the same old lineups. That said unless Carp and Goldy can be somewhat close to their “normal” in the 2nd half, we have no chance.

Do we get a bottom of the 2nd round pick if Wacha leaves? Isn’t that the level of compensation now? Could we get a low level “A” high upside, bust level lottery player for him in a trade? I’d take a bucket of balls too to keep him from blowing games.
They probably wouldn't get more than some international bonus money, which as this week shows they won't even use to sign any of the top 30 guys.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2019, 03:11 PM   #1199
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:

Comp picks are only awarded if you make a qualifying offer and it is turned down.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2019, 03:37 PM   #1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Comp picks are only awarded if you make a qualifying offer and it is turned down.
no way should they give Wacha a qualifying offer.