Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-08-2024, 08:49 AM  
Veteran

Let's see your first post on this forum

As the thread title says. Link/quote your first post you ever made on Chiefsplanet. I want to see some bangers.

Easiest way to do it is by going on advanced search, filter by your username in the top right then in the bottom left change the "sort results by" option from descending to ascending and then check the "posts" button under the "Show Results as" heading. Like this:

After clicking "search now" your first post should be the top option.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 05-09-2024, 10:43 AM   #106
MY LITTLE #15

3/5/2005 @ 3:45am

"Hey tommykat, papasmurfs little girl here. Just thought I'd make me a username and see what goes on in here for myself. So, which one of these fine, outstanding, rich young men are you gonna set me up with? Hmmmmm. . . .???"

First rep was for above post from Fire Me Boy!

"Just a friendly welcome rep."
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 10:50 AM   #107
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Explains a lot. Progress and live on. We never know what other folks are going thru. Life has been rough lately here but have to march on. Never let it win cause well it will win in the end....
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-09-2024, 11:04 AM   #108
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

No idea why, but search isn't working for me at all. I assume that concentrating my posts onto one page overflows the awesomeness filter.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 11:27 AM   #109
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Oh boo if you changed your username you can't find the old one I guess

edit: oh my god hahahahahaha

thankfully Geno Smith had a career resurgence to make this less embarrassing.

Still stand by my philosophy behind it though

Don't be ashamed. I was all on board the Geno bandwagon too. Well, not necessarily just Geno, but picking a gunslinger QB instead of going with a safe, mediocre high floor/low ceiling guy like Alex Smith.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 11:44 AM   #110
Bazinga!

September 2005

Quote:
I would say the thing to remember here is that it is unimportant how many yards we gave up. When a team is playing from behind they are going to be gaining a lot of yards throwing trying to find some way to get back in the game. While this leads to more yards at the end of the game it also leads to more mistakes which was evident in the play of the jets throughout the game.
AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-09-2024, 03:33 PM   #111
King Shit of **** Mountain

Classic.

“ Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/chiefs/public_html/BB/includes/functions.php on line 4937”
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 03:35 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
No idea why, but search isn't working for me at all. I assume that concentrating my posts onto one page overflows the awesomeness filter.
I remember a couple of database corruption issue in the distant past that are probably causing issues for early userid people.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 04:00 PM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I remember a couple of database corruption issue in the distant past that are probably causing issues for early userid people.
Maybe try having the start date be in 2002? Won’t be the first post, but might be earliest on record. Or maybe it still doesn’t work.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 04:27 PM   #114
Starter

My first post was the dangers of switching from leather helmets to plastic...

Actually it was a not-so-distant date a response to someone about identity thief for unemployment with the state. Informed OP to lock down their credit through the big 3 credit bureau's.

My favorite thread I started asked eveyone to list the top "dives" in Chiefs country.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340498
CatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-09-2024, 04:32 PM   #115
MER

I was going to post the first reps i gave but they're embarrassing. Nope.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 04:32 PM   #116
MVP

It was a trade thread:

"Do you guys feel that any of the below players would draw trade interest? If so, what do you think we could get for them?

Bowe

Hali

Daniels"
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-09-2024, 04:41 PM   #117
Pritay Pritay Pritay Good

Draft discussion in April 2005.

NAILED IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRock View Post
Anyway, speaking of future prospects, I was at a peewee football game in Texas last weekend and you wouldn't believe this kid playing. I mean, I know he's only 10 but this dude was ****ing nails. Arm like a rocket. Chiefs should do everything to draft him one day. Name was Mahomes, think his dad played in MLB.
BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 04:44 PM   #118
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Maybe try having the start date be in 2002? Won’t be the first post, but might be earliest on record. Or maybe it still doesn’t work.
The workaround posted earlier is to have it return results as threads rather than posts. Worked for me anyway.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 04:50 PM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I’m userid=25 and even my profile is messed up because of the db flukes. I haven’t fixed the profile because it’s funny, but I’m pretty sure even posts are a bit off.

My first was probably something about “testes, 123”
Old 05-09-2024, 04:57 PM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I’m userid=25 and even my profile is messed up because of the db flukes. I haven’t fixed the profile because it’s funny, but I’m pretty sure even posts are a bit off.

My first was probably something about “testes, 123”
Definitely not my post attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	73494609-10DC-4B7F-9BF8-B89D1A3FCFF1.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	127464