Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2024, 10:13 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chris Jones watch...

Last edited by Dante84; 03-09-2024 at 11:20 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 07:29 PM   #106
Veteran

I'd do $30M AAV honestly.

He's worth it. Anything above that, he's gone.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 03-07-2024, 07:33 PM   #107
In Search of a Life

for how long and what guaranteed? I also might be fine if there were incentives that took it to $30m per.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 07:41 PM   #108
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Yeah listening to Only Weird Games tonight and Nate Taylor is making it sound like Chris wants more than Aaron Donald and I don’t in any way believe that Veach, Andy or Clark want to give him that, rightfully so.

What sucks is Nate said the Houston Texans have more than enough money to do it, which they do. Stroud, Dell and Anderson all on rookie deals.

Make no mistake. The Texans will most likely be our biggest threat, not the Bengals
Has Nate Taylor ever been right?

I have no doubt that Jones wants AD money, but the dude has no clue about the Texans or anything else. I keep going back to when he actually said McLaurin might be moved for a 3rd round pick. You have to appreciate him for what he is and what he's clearly not.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 07:42 PM   #109
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post

I have no doubt that Jones wants AD money, but the dude has no clue about the Texans or anything else. I keep going back to when he actually said McLaurin might be moved for a 3rd round pick. You have to appreciate him for what he is and what he's clearly not.
You can nitpick and find many instances of people saying things they got wrong….

Nate knows his shit, everyone will tell you he’s plugged in…
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 03-07-2024, 07:58 PM   #110
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
You can nitpick and find many instances of people saying things they got wrong….

Nate knows his shit, everyone will tell you he’s plugged in…
So what has he been ahead of the curve on? Name two things.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 08:00 PM   #111
Mahomes > God

Quote:
So what has he been ahead of the curve on? Name two things.
He’s not Adam Schefter man lol…
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 03-07-2024, 08:12 PM   #112
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
He’s not Adam Schefter man lol…
You just said he’s plugged in yet you can’t name two things he’s been right about that were consequential and not just basic speculation.

Jones wants more than AD? Shocker. Really going out on a limb. When he signs for 30, Nate Taylor won’t be wrong.

Old 03-07-2024, 08:28 PM   #113
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I’m still here waiting on Deandre Hopkins from last offseason.

My wife left me and took the kids. Changed the locks.

I have nowhere else to go.

Go Chiefs.

At least you were able to watch the superbowl on OLED though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 03-07-2024, 08:31 PM   #114
MVP

Quote:

I was watching too and my interpretation was that Nate was saying Chris could argue for over AD money when considering the cap has gone up and Chris is in his prime like AD was, not that Chris has actually requested that yet.
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 08:33 PM   #115
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
We need a Twitter literacy boot camp for these chuckle****ing morons that can't be bothered to properly vet what they're posting
**** you. I never said it was true.
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.

Old 03-07-2024, 08:33 PM   #116
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I want Chris to stay but if he wants Donald money, he’s gone. No way Veach pays him that kind of money.
He probably want just that and it will suck when Houston or Indy pay it. They have cheap qbs and the cap space.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 08:35 PM   #117
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okchief80 View Post
This is going to be a long watch
Not really. Tampering is legal in three days. If he hasn't signed then its over.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 08:36 PM   #118
Rufus Dawes Jr.

It’s easy for Veach. If Hoes wants that kind of cash you just Sign Christian Wilkins and move on.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 03-07-2024, 08:51 PM   #119
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
It’s easy for Veach. If Hoes wants that kind of cash you just Sign Christian Wilkins and move on.
I’ve been wondering if we’re lining ourselves up for another Orlando Brown/Jawaan Taylor situation where free agency hits and the Chiefs quickly offer Wilkins a slightly smaller deal than Jones and he snaps it up, leaving CJ on the market.

It would be ruthless but I’ve seen Veach do it already. He’s not paying Donald money, it simply isn’t happening.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 03-07-2024, 08:57 PM   #120
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I’ve been wondering if we’re lining ourselves up for another Orlando Brown/Jawaan Taylor situation where free agency hits and the Chiefs quickly offer Wilkins a slightly smaller deal than Jones and he snaps it up, leaving CJ on the market.

It would be ruthless but I’ve seen Veach do it already. He’s not paying Donald money, it simply isn’t happening.
It wouldn't be ruthless at all. It would be business. But it's also a sample size of 1 and I'm not convinced he's pivoting to Wilkins for just slightly less. Rather, I think we'd keep Sneed on the tag and look for a handful of DL talent to replace Jones rather than the Wilkins smash signing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Closed Thread