Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-28-2023, 06:12 PM  
MVP

Building a new PC

Have a 3090 currently but am severely bottlenecked. Looking to get the best possible PC that I can build through microcenter in Kansas City. Looking for high end so like 13900k and ddr5 ram.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-29-2023, 08:53 AM   #106
MVP

ill build it for you for 100 dollars, no way in hell im paying someone 150 bucks to build my pc.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-29-2023, 09:11 AM   #107
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
ill build it for you for 100 dollars, no way in hell im paying someone 150 bucks to build my pc.
what sort of warranty do you offer on your work?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2023, 09:27 AM   #108
MVP

None, but the parts would have the warranty on them
Old 03-29-2023, 09:30 AM   #109
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
None, but the parts would have the warranty on them
Show your work.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2023, 09:35 AM   #110
Mahomes Dynasty

If you're a newbie at building a computer, I suggest following some videos from Casey Holzem on youtube. Offers great tutorials for noobs n dummies.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 03:47 PM   #111
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I've built several computers. The pros do a better job with cable management, airflow, etc.
Quote:
For $150 it's worth it to pay someone to do it right without any headaches.

My PC's are always rat's nests.
Jesus Christ....like....sigh....

Just when i thought you couldn't be any more of a beta.

PC's go together like legos and you can't figure out some basic cable management shit? Use some ****ing zip ties. The cases have provisions for you to hide the cables on the backside of the case.

Like....dude...????
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2023, 04:30 PM   #112
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
I don't need DDR5 you ****ing idiot. DDR4 is plenty fast and saves me ****ing money. Spending anything more is pointless. It's pissing away money.

Speaking of pissing, you should PISS OFF and stop TROLLING this ****ING THREAD.
Like paying someone $150 to velcro and use cable ties for you?
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2023, 04:34 PM   #113
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Jesus Christ....like....sigh....

Just when i thought you couldn't be any more of a beta.

PC's go together like legos and you can't figure out some basic cable management shit? Use some ****ing zip ties. The cases have provisions for you to hide the cables on the backside of the case.

Like....dude...????
Meh. Just rather not deal with it.
Old 03-29-2023, 04:36 PM   #114
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
That's money well spent. I have absolutely no interesting in unboxing everything and opening 20 little baggies and losing a ****ing screw under the table and bla bla bla bla.

$150? WELL worth it.
Old 03-29-2023, 04:40 PM   #115
Take a Chill Pill

Thats the fun part, to each his own.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2023, 04:41 PM   #116
I'll be back.

Quote:
Thats the fun part, to each his own.
The novelty wears off after you've done it a dozen times.

Migrating my existing hard drives, sound card and video card will be PITA enough.

I don't mind tinkering and doing upgrades but I'm done building it from scratch.
Old 03-29-2023, 05:25 PM   #117
Live free or die hard

Form Factor Mini-ITX
CPU Intel Core i9-12900k
GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080
DRAM 2x16GB DDR5-4800
Liquid Cooling Liquid CPU/GPU
Main Storage 2TB NVMe SSD
Secondary Storage None

Motherboard Z690
Operating System Windows 11 Pro
Networking 2.5G Ethernet, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.0
Power Supply 750W SFX 80 PLUS Platinum
External Connections FRONT: 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, Combo Headphone/Mic; REAR: 2x Thunderbolt 4, 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Type-A), 4x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 7.1 Audio, 2.5G Ethernet, 3x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI

How much you willing to pay for this puppy?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2023, 08:55 PM   #118
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Form Factor Mini-ITX
CPU Intel Core i9-12900k
GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080
DRAM 2x16GB DDR5-4800
Liquid Cooling Liquid CPU/GPU
Main Storage 2TB NVMe SSD
Secondary Storage None

Motherboard Z690
Operating System Windows 11 Pro
Networking 2.5G Ethernet, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.0
Power Supply 750W SFX 80 PLUS Platinum
External Connections FRONT: 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, Combo Headphone/Mic; REAR: 2x Thunderbolt 4, 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Type-A), 4x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 7.1 Audio, 2.5G Ethernet, 3x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI

How much you willing to pay for this puppy?
Not a bad system. The RAM is ridiculously slow for DDR5 though. Depending on part brands and other specs, that's about a $2K system.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2023, 06:54 AM   #119
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
It's all about means my friend.

I've built probably 1000 PC's. I have the money now to pay somebody else to do it.

Why would I spend what precious little free time I have putting together a PC when I could spend that time USING a PC that's already put together?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2023, 06:57 AM   #120
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
A Mac would still be better for your intended usage. Sorry, but it's true. Surprised you don't embrace the Apple ecosystem. Seems much more your MO...
I tried a month ago, man. He's a lost cause.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.