Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-20-2021, 12:27 AM  
You Sweetie!

-- Dear Jody Fortson

Hello Jody Fortson, I wanted to tell you that I'm messaging you on Facebook to let you know that you were one of my favorite 'up and cuming' players on my all-time favorite team the KC Chiefs! Additionally I am proud of all the success you have had and wish you nothing but the fastest recovery ever! Also, my very favorite website on the internet is www.chiefsplanet.com all my friends over there wish you nothing but the best. PS, you have a nice smile, and you know what they say about that!...? ...Anyhow, Godspeed to you and in the mean-time get the nose in that playbook. Future is looking better each passing day. Get well!

Simply Red on www.chiefsplanet for Mr. Jody Fortson from my friends + me <3

Screen cap of his profile.

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2022, 12:51 PM   #106
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Jody shall drink the sweet nectar of the FortZone
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 12:54 PM   #107
Cheat Death

Seeing a lot of pre-murder Aaron Hernandez meets Jon Snow in this kid
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2022, 01:01 PM   #108
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Jody shall drink the sweet nectar of the FortZone
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 02:39 PM   #109
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2022, 11:47 PM   #110
I’m a Mahomo!

-- Dear Jody Fortson

Chiefs’ Jody Fortson, in return from Achilles tear, gives Patrick Mahomes another weapon

Spoiler!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by KChiefs1; 08-24-2022 at 12:00 AM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2022, 12:23 AM   #111
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Fortson is like if you combine Jerry Rice, Deion Sanders, Patrick Ewing, and Mario Lemieux and put him in at TE!!!
morning
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2022, 01:38 AM   #112
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
morning
WOOD!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 07:47 PM   #113
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
WOOD!!!!
oh hale yaeh kween!
Old 08-24-2022, 08:58 PM   #114
Veteran

I like the Chiefs. I like this website. I like this thread. I like Jody.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-24-2022, 09:01 PM   #115
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
I like the Chiefs. I like this website. I like this thread. I like Jody.
I like You, Jody and the KC Chiefs style of FB!,,
Old 08-24-2022, 09:03 PM   #116
MVP

I'm thinking about taking him number one overall in my fantasy draft.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 11:13 PM   #117
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I'm thinking about taking him number one overall in my fantasy draft.
You’d be ****ing stupid not too!!!
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2022, 06:06 PM   #118
MTFU

https://youtu.be/btmcpK6XB8g
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2022, 07:29 PM   #119
El Gato Gordo Loco

Jody fortson is a good football player. I heard Andy Reid say that. It must be true.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2022, 07:34 PM   #120
Veteran

I hope he talks about the message from SR about this thread and how it lifted him up to become the greatest player in NFL history!!!
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.