Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2020, 11:36 PM  
MVP

Draft - Day 2: who do like for KC?

Chiefs on tap tomorrow with picks #63, and #96

What positions do you think they address, and who do you hope they target?

I’ll say:

#63 - Damien Lewis, OG, LSU
#96 - Reggie Robinson II, CB, Tulsa
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:32 AM   #106
Veteran

McKinney, Delpit, Diggs, Fulton, Blacklock, J Johnson, Davidson, Baun, J Jones, Chinn, Madubuike, Mims, Pittman, Cushenberry, Cleveland, Wilson, Hunt, Hennessy, Gallimore, Harrison, Gay (less bullish on him than many), Dugger, Dantzler are all viable options for me.

I would have preferred McKinney/Delpit/Diggs/Fulton R1 but I will trust Reid get Westbrook level production out of CEH and KC averages 30+ ppg, possibly 35 ppg next season.
DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:33 AM   #107
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I think there are still a lot of good receivers on the board and that's what I would prioritize if there isn't a huge run of them in the 2nd round.

Mims, Pittman, Higgins, Shenault all make sense. If all 4 are gone well they should go corner because that means a good corner fell.
Mentioned this a couple days ago. According to Arrowhead Pride tracking, the player we have had the most contact with is Van Jefferson.

Talked to him at the Senior Bowl, combine and zoom meeting
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:35 AM   #108
Black Bob's daddy

**** it, trade a 2021 pick to get back into the top of the 2nd round

early 2nd - McKinney, Delpit, Diggs, Fulton or Johnson
63 - Gay or Wilson
96 - OL
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:35 AM   #109
MVP

Not that we have a chance at him without a trade, but I can't believe McKinney fell out of the 1st. I know he ran a 4.63, but Ed Reid ran a 4.57 and he had a pretty decent little HOF career. McKinney is a flat-out baller and someone is going to get an absolute STEAL in the 2nd round.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:38 AM   #110
Generational Player

I want Cushenberry.. Add Clyde's center at LSU...

If we can get him I would be ecstatic.

More offense and protect the franchise.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:38 AM   #111
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
**** it, trade a 2021 pick to get back into the top of the 2nd round

early 2nd - McKinney, Delpit, Diggs, Fulton or Johnson
63 - Gay or Wilson
96 - OL
I'm in that boat too, I don't have point charts in front of me, but if we're going to be getting compensatory picks next year for Fuller and others we might as well trade something to get another possible impact contributor.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:39 AM   #112
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
I’d struggle with a DT pick.

Jones/Saunders/Nnadi/Pennel/Speaks - we good.

DE on the other hand?..... Trevis Gipson out of Tulsa is my round four or five sleeper pick for the Chiefs
Agreed, like if the second coming of Mean Joe Green is there, sure... but otherwise it’d be a waste of resources
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:50 AM   #113
The man you could post like.

Take all the LBs, CBs, and IOLs and draft your BPA from that pool.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:58 AM   #114
Veteran

Curtis Samuel on the block.. wonder what the asking price for him would be.

Also Larry Warford. The thinking is Ruiz is replacing him. We can’t afford a trade him for him right now, but if he is potentially cut.
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-24-2020, 11:05 AM   #115
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSea90 View Post
I have a feeling that Veach is moving up in round 2. Don’t really know how far, but when you have a roster like this you can afford to let go of that 2021 1st round pick. Also don’t be surprised if we trade Jones for a top 2nd round pick especially if they really love someone. I can see Dolphins trading that top 2nd and a 3rd for Jones. Take the best CB/S available or the top G/C left and be content with the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you take a RB with your #1 pick and then trade your 2021 #1 pick to make up for the guy you did not take at #32 this year?
FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-24-2020, 11:07 AM   #116
MVP

Chase Claypool will probably be gone as well
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-24-2020, 11:24 AM   #117
Veteran

The more I think about it, if there is still OT value on the board at 63 I think I would be targeting a team like the Cardinals to trade down with. 63 for 72 and next year's 2nd or both 4ths this year. I don't like both 4ths being outside the top 100 but I would consider it.
DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-24-2020, 11:25 AM   #118
Mahomes Dynasty

Yetur Gross-Matos
Grant Delpit
Xavier McKinney
Reggie Robinson

I think having Mathieu, Thornhill and any of the 2 safeties mentioned above in sub pkgs would be nasty.

Team still needs a CB and LB though.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-24-2020, 12:22 PM   #119
I’m a Mahomo!

Draft - Day 2: who do like for KC?

These guys should still be available at 63.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 12:32 PM   #120
Most Valuable Villain

Brugler mocked us:

James Lynch, DT, Baylor
Josiah Scott, CB, Michigan State
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.