Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2024, 11:22 AM   #2
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Probably around 100 of all various sizes.
We all already know you're hot. Leave some room for everyone else.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 11:25 AM   #3
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
We're going to need a pic of them laid out end to end next to sticks of deodorant.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 11:30 AM   #4
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
We're going to need a pic of them laid out end to end next to sticks of deodorant.
I'm going to need to see him use them as Shibari.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 08:50 PM   #5
Mod Team

Quote:
100 ratchet straps?

Isn't that the sign of a murderer?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 08:55 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
100 ratchet straps?

That would be chrome plated chains and floor to ceiling white porcelain tile.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-19-2024, 04:48 PM   #7
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
100 ratchet straps?

Seems like a lot, but I've got 101

Guess that makes me the manliest dude on CP by just a little bit
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 11:29 AM   #8
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

wait what kinda straps again
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 11:34 AM   #9
MY LITTLE #15

My husband asked me this before I was aware of the online virality. It wasn't an obvious answer. I did have to stop and think. Knowing vs. now knowing motives is way oversimplified. Am I there for life and needing to reproduce? Much easier with the man, methinks. Am I just passing through? Kneeing the groin during an attack and running would also be much easier with the man. I think it's more about knowing myself and my abilities than it is about knowing the other's motives.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 12:10 PM   #10
Veteran

I prefer a rabid wolverine on PCP over a broad that answers "I prefer the bear".
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 12:20 PM   #11
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
I prefer a rabid wolverine on PCP over a broad that answers "I prefer the bear".
You don't have anything to worry about.
Old 06-18-2024, 12:32 PM   #12
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
You don't have anything to worry about.
Nope, because I would never settle for a feminist, and I do mean "settle".
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 12:33 PM   #13
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Nope, because I would never settle for a feminist, and I do mean "settle".
No, it's because not even a female bear would touch you.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 12:45 PM   #14
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
No, it's because not even a female bear would touch you.
Give it a rest, stretchmarks. You're not the catch you think you are.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 12:26 PM   #15
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

You people picking the polar bearess over two lionesses should give me odds. I'll take that bet, and the next time we see a youtube nature video showing a fight between them, we'll settle up.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.