Old 01-11-2024, 06:13 AM  
Starter

Belichick done in NE

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 01-11-2024, 10:04 PM   #106
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I said this earlier this year but to me the out of left field dark horse is Buffalo. If they go out there and lay another egg in the playoffs I could see it. The Cowboys would be another team like that, but I don't know if Belichick could work with Jerry Jones or not.
BB won't go to Dallas. He hates the media so much, him going there would be a nightmare for him.

Falcons might work or the Chargers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Am I the only sane person here who sees that Bill's act doesn't ****ing work in the modern NFL?

THAT guy is going to clean up one of these talented but undisciplined teams? 72-year old mumble grandpa? Do your job, pick up the damn wrappers around the facility, and hire a coaching staff of basically nothing but defensive guys and your own silverspooned offspring? That's all it takes to turn one of those teams around?

****ing bullshit. Let him coach the Chargers or the Raiders. I welcome him to the AFC West. Only thing I truly worry about is him tanking the teams so hard that they escape their current cycle of mediocrity by getting 100% gutted.
I think BB can still coach in the modern NFL if he has enough talent on O. He still has a great mind for defense and despite his age, he still is a workaholic. As far as a GM - he is terrible.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 01-11-2024 at 10:52 PM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 10:10 PM   #107

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 10:28 PM   #108
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
That's one way of putting it.....
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 10:34 PM   #109

Quote:
Am I the only sane person here who sees that Bill's act doesn't ****ing work in the modern NFL?

THAT guy is going to clean up one of these talented but undisciplined teams? 72-year old mumble grandpa? Do your job, pick up the damn wrappers around the facility, and hire a coaching staff of basically nothing but defensive guys and your own silverspooned offspring? That's all it takes to turn one of those teams around?

****ing bullshit. Let him coach the Chargers or the Raiders. I welcome him to the AFC West. Only thing I truly worry about is him tanking the teams so hard that they escape their current cycle of mediocrity by getting 100% gutted.
This is exactly why I suggested Buffalo. The Falcons are a better situation if he wants all the assets to build everything his way, but the alternative plan is to go somewhere like Buffalo or the Chargers where the QB is already there and he can just build the defense and running game around him, which is something I think Belichick can still do.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 11:38 PM   #110
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

It could probably work for a few years like Bill Snyders return if the team has a good QB
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 02:22 AM   #111
MVP

It's almost a shock none the less.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-12-2024, 03:41 AM   #112
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
It's almost a shock none the less.
Yup.
If even this dude has 0 loyalty to him after a billion SB's you know there's none left in the league.

It's not so much "can you do it" these days it's more "are you doing it right now?..."
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 05:50 PM   #113
I'll be back.

Shitshow

https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/sto...as-patriot-way

Quote:
Brady and Belichick and Kraft were no longer fighting for credit. Brady had claimed that credit undeniably on the most public stage in sports. His seventh title meant Bill and Bob were now fighting not to be blamed. Both men sent Brady congratulatory texts, but they had lost control of the narrative of their own careers -- and they both knew that the team celebrating a seventh title should have been their team, and that wound began to fester.

"Bill had told me he couldn't play anymore," Kraft said privately afterward, "and then he goes out and wins the f---ing Super Bowl."
Quote:
Belichick had sent clear signals internally for weeks that he thought he was coaching his final games for the Patriots. He also made it clear that he was ready to move on, telling confidants that Robert Kraft and his son, team president Jonathan Kraft, had eroded the culture he had built over two decades.

Belichick believed the erosion had been going on for a while, at least since Brady's last season in New England.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 05:52 PM   #114
sorta mod-ish

You just hate to see it
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 05:54 PM   #115
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
You just hate to see it
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 06:01 PM   #116
In Search of a Life

I don’t think bellichick has any idea how to develop a qb not named Brady. However… what if he goes to a team that already has a decent qb. Pats were bad but their defense was pretty good.

Also if schefters right that there’s a playoff team in play, while Dallas is in play… I kind of think Cleveland is too. Talk about taking care of unfinished business after the modells ****ed everyone over.

Also, **** bellichick
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 10:25 PM   #117
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The Spanos family isn't paying Jim Harbaugh
I thought that as soon as the rumor started.
He is a cheap ass. Rapes the team of money and uses someone elses stadium

He is Alan Harper on Two and a Half Men.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 05:56 PM   #118
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

If you guys want to have a laugh...

-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 06:02 PM   #119
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
If you guys want to have a laugh...

LOL

they've learned nothing.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 10:49 PM   #120
Starter

Belichick surprised me with this, but he does look good for being 72 years old.

kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.