Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-22-2023, 10:23 PM   #2
Woman should only make babies

the boat race in police academy 2 was on all the time on HBO growing up
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2023, 05:02 AM   #3
Starter

Sorry he loved her more than you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 05:43 AM   #4
Starter

I think for the board to provide accurate advice we need to know the value of the RV. Unless this is simply due to it being your dads RV and you want it back.
ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-23-2023, 09:09 AM   #5
MVP

1. You have to prove she forged the title transfer. That's not easy unless the transfer was done literally after the father died. Was she a TOD beneficiary on the title? Is the OP sure the father didn't transfer this woman the title while living?

2. If there was a forgery, the OP would have to sue her in County Court and request the Judge to avoid the transfer. This isn't a police matter because it's not serious enough for them to care.

3. If the Court agrees with the OP, the transfer becomes void and title reverts to the deceased father. The OP then needs to notify the DMV and provide them the Court Order for them to reissue the title. Hopefully he talks to a clerk at the DMV that won't be flummoxed by this Order.

4. If he achieves #1, #2, and #3, the OP would need to open a small probate case to get title transferred into his own name. Then he can do as he pleases with the RV, but wait.................

5. If this lady refuses to leave the RV after the above events, the OP would need to file an eviction proceeding against her.

It's many hoops to jump through. Is it worth it financially? Will any attorney take this matter up?
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 03-23-2023, 11:58 AM   #6
This place entertains..

From Chat GPT

I'm sorry to hear about the difficult situation you are going through. It can be frustrating when it feels like law enforcement and attorneys aren't taking your concerns seriously.

One option you might consider is pursuing a civil lawsuit against the woman. You could consult with a civil litigation attorney who could help you determine if you have a case and what your legal options are.

Another option is to seek the help of a private investigator who can gather evidence to support your case. They may be able to find evidence that could prove that the woman's claim of ownership of the motor home is false.

You could also try to gather evidence on your own, such as bank statements or emails, that could help prove your case.

In addition to legal action, you could also try reaching out to local media outlets or consumer protection agencies. They may be able to help bring attention to your case and put pressure on law enforcement and the legal system to take action.

Finally, it's important to take care of yourself during this stressful time. Consider reaching out to a therapist or support group to help you cope with the emotions and challenges you are facing.
Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 12:25 PM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Seahawk View Post
From Chat GPT

I'm sorry to hear about the difficult situation you are going through. It can be frustrating when it feels like law enforcement and attorneys aren't taking your concerns seriously.

One option you might consider is pursuing a civil lawsuit against the woman. You could consult with a civil litigation attorney who could help you determine if you have a case and what your legal options are.

Another option is to seek the help of a private investigator who can gather evidence to support your case. They may be able to find evidence that could prove that the woman's claim of ownership of the motor home is false.

You could also try to gather evidence on your own, such as bank statements or emails, that could help prove your case.

In addition to legal action, you could also try reaching out to local media outlets or consumer protection agencies. They may be able to help bring attention to your case and put pressure on law enforcement and the legal system to take action.

Finally, it's important to take care of yourself during this stressful time. Consider reaching out to a therapist or support group to help you cope with the emotions and challenges you are facing.
Hmm. That's actually a really good answer.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2023, 12:00 PM   #8
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Joe! Missed ya buddy!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 12:28 AM   #9
I'll **** anything that moves!

I guess I’m just trying to get attention at this point.

Lot of good posters in this thread with sound advice.

I got an attorney who found this woman’s long history of scamming.

Suing this woman. And my attorney is driving a civil suit. Between the RV and a lot of other stuff, I’m guessing she screwed my dad out of close to 100 grand.

And my attorney has been trying to serve her papers, but she’s running.

I don’t have a lot of hateful thoughts, but this bitch…

I’m trying to remain optimistic.

I appreciate many of you for your advice, helpful thoughts, etc.

But for some of you that think this is a time for you to think you’re funny, or clever, or whatever…. You need to check yourself. If you care about yourself, your elderly parents, you should at least know empathy.

This is clearly not the best forum to discuss such serious issues, but I don’t have a lot of people to talk to. So give me a little grace, please.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 12:52 AM   #10
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post

But for some of you that think this is a time for you to think you’re funny, or clever, or whatever…. You need to check yourself. If you care about yourself, your elderly parents, you should at least know empathy.

This is clearly not the best forum to discuss such serious issues, but I don’t have a lot of people to talk to. So give me a little grace, please.
This is your user name and tag line:
GabyKeepsMeWarm

You've posted 371 times in total over two years.

You say you are seeking attention but cry about people posting things that they think are funny.

You are a mult troll with a stupid ****ing story and even a bigger piece of shit with your stupid attempt at sympathy.

I picture you as one of about 5 noted douchenozzles on here trying to be cute.

Nice try but not believing it a ****ing bit.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 02:21 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
This is your user name and tag line:
GabyKeepsMeWarm

You've posted 371 times in total over two years.

You say you are seeking attention but cry about people posting things that they think are funny.

You are a mult troll with a stupid ****ing story and even a bigger piece of shit with your stupid attempt at sympathy.

I picture you as one of about 5 noted douchenozzles on here trying to be cute.

Nice try but not believing it a ****ing bit.
Thanks.

Get ****ed.

Alcoholism has a cure.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 07:21 AM   #12
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post

Lot of good posters in this thread with sound advice.

I got an attorney who found this woman’s long history of scamming.

Suing this woman. And my attorney is driving a civil suit. Between the RV and a lot of other stuff, I’m guessing she screwed my dad out of close to 100 grand.

And my attorney has been trying to serve her papers, but she’s running.

I don’t have a lot of hateful thoughts, but this bitch…

I’m trying to remain optimistic.

I appreciate many of you for your advice, helpful thoughts, etc.

What did you figure her rate was each time? That seems like a lot. Good for your old man that he was getting screwed at all, though. We can all only hope to have companionship like that in the end.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 05:12 AM   #13
MER

No it doesn't.
But.

If he fixed his self esteem he wouldn't spend his life trying to buy friends.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 06:03 AM   #14
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
No it doesn't.
But.

If he fixed his self esteem he wouldn't spend his life trying to buy friends.
First step is gonna be a little bit of a problem with that one.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-04-2024, 08:00 AM   #15
Supporter

**** that bitch.

Preying on old people is a special type of mother****er.

My guess is the only winner here is the lawyer. Even if they nail her ass to the wall, that money is spent.

Hope I'm wrong.

Best of luck.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote