Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-04-2006, 07:46 PM  
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Cheese

I am conducting an important ChiefsPlanet experiment. Please feel free to participate or not as you will.

This thread is about cheese. There are, as we all know, many varieties of cheese. There is munster, parmesan (good on spaghetti), cheddar, brie (known in France as "The Queen of Cheeses"), and lots of other kinds. Of note, one ounce of Wisconsin Cheddar has approximately 114 calories and 7 grams of protein. Cheese is pretty good and, in moderation, good for you.

Please feel free to post your thoughts and comments regarding cheese here. There is no need whatsoever to create another thread about cheese. Neither is there any need to post cheese-related information on other threads.

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if repost.
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:57 PM   #106
Mama Tried

Had whey fed smokehouse cured ham with raw maz melted over the top. Add olive dressing and cap bread..that's living.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:57 PM   #107
Supporter

Women LOVE cheese. As much as we men might enjoy cheese, our cheese enjoyment is nothing compared to a woman's. So keep that in mind the next time you are trying to get laid.

Cheese, the other aphrodisiac.

You are welcome in advance.
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:59 PM   #108
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Sort of a hijack, but I went to Katz's delicatessen over the weekend. It got me to thinking about making my own corned beef from scratch. Any one ever do this? How about pastrami (smoked corned beef)?
I have NOT, I'd incorporate a large amount of garlic cloves, heck, why not try it in the crock? You'll need to brine it though, obviously.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:01 PM   #109
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Sort of a hijack, but I went to Katz's delicatessen over the weekend. It got me to thinking about making my own corned beef from scratch. Any one ever do this? How about pastrami (smoked corned beef)?
Watched a DDD the other night with corned "beets." Then then made sliders from them. Genius idea.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:01 PM   #110
Mama Tried

Quote:
Search pastrami
The recipe I use is on here. Corner beef is a science imo. Been years since I've sat in on a wet cured brisket.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:01 PM   #111
"Think ZOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ View Post
Women LOVE cheese. As much as we men might enjoy cheese, our cheese enjoyment is nothing compared to a woman's. So keep that in mind the next time you are trying to get laid.

Cheese, the other aphrodisiac.

You are welcome in advance.
works on mrsheadsnap!!!

might be the wine...
headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:03 PM   #112
Go Beavers!

I love cheese, particularly havarti and provolone but, unfortunately, it doesn't love me back. I can't eat cheese unless I want to live alone (and don't like breathing).
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:05 PM   #113
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I have NOT, I'd incorporate a large amount of garlic cloves, heck, why not try it in the crock? You'll need to brine it though, obviously.
Fridge,tub, wet cure recipe. The trick is knowing when its done.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:08 PM   #114
"Think ZOOM!"

Gouda - with crackers and a nice red wine

Manchego - with bread and smoked honey(HOLY CRAP THAT IS GOOD!!!)

Fresh Mozzerella - on bruschetta!

Blue Cheese - on a nice rare to medium rare beef tenderloin or on a wedge salad.
headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:08 PM   #115
You Sweetie!

There's a place here in down that has excellent NY Style Pastrami. I think the best i ever had was at Carnegie Deli, though.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:08 PM   #116
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly View Post
Search pastrami
The recipe I use is on here. Corner beef is a science imo. Been years since I've sat in on a wet cured brisket.
I'll check it out.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:09 PM   #117
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsnap View Post
Blue Cheese - on a nice rare to medium rare beef tenderloin or on a wedge salad.
+1
Old 12-06-2011, 10:10 PM   #118
You Sweetie!

it's basically a shitton of salt, peppercorns and cloves as well as cloves of garlic.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:10 PM   #119
"Think ZOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
I love cheese, particularly havarti and provolone but, unfortunately, it doesn't love me back. I can't eat cheese unless I want to live alone (and don't like breathing).
I have that same problem though cheap Jack doesn't do anything to me, but after an evening with the wine and Gouda means that I will be getting paid to sit on the crapper for a while the next day at work..
Old 12-06-2011, 10:14 PM   #120
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
it's basically a shitton of salt, peppercorns and cloves as well as cloves of garlic.
Basically the General Lee is just a car.