Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-17-2022, 06:49 PM  
Mostly Ignored

CP Planeteer's Biggest Blunder Tourney

So, a thought crossed my mind today while reading through the EB drama thread, and watching Clay be criticized by the dude that burned down his entire apartment with a chimney starter and cookie sheet.

What are the biggest Planeteer blunders in CP history? Was it Reerun threatening a politician? Pete claiming the eventual SB Champion Chiefs wouldn't sniff the playoffs? InMen not knowing how heat works? Mav's big arrival?

Consider this a nomination thread. If we get enough to put together a tourney, I'll run it.

The rules are pretty simple, it has to be something that has created a pile-on here at CP, and nothing from the DC Cesspool.

If you make a nomination, please give a decent summary of the event, because that description will be what I use during the tourney.

Peace and Love.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:16 PM   #106
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Nzoner bitching about a security guard at arrowhead and thr gut ending up being on chiefs planet.
Marada!
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:17 PM   #107
Banned

Tooge getting into a fight at a little league game
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:18 PM   #108
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Nzoner bitching about a security guard at arrowhead and thr gut ending up being on chiefs planet.
That all ended on good terms. I'd consider that a part of CP's legendary moments as opposed to a blunder.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:20 PM   #109
Bolton gonna knock you out

I will nominate 2.

1) MahiMike - “My woman’s vagina smells” thread..

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthre...=290413&page=5

2) JimJones - “I fugged a tranny” thread
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284960

Honestly what Clay did is bordering on something that could prove our fan base is toxic. Causing lots of drama that not only our players have had to comment on, but has made its rounds across multiple other fan bases. It makes us look really bad as fans, and likely caused some internal team issues. But I’m getting away from the thread topic.... I nominate the 2 threads i mentioned.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:21 PM   #110
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
The original Clay dating thread.

That is the thread that got me hooked to this site. What a riot.
Too bad he cried to the Mods and they nuked the thread, it was loaded with good shit
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:24 PM   #111
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Too bad he cried to the Mods and they nuked the thread, it was loaded with good shit
Asking for ban, or thread nukes shouldn’t be allowed! I demand a free and open CP! Vote for me next election cycle and will make CP Great Again!
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:24 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munson View Post
Somebody admitted to banging a tranny.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284960
Damn, you beat me. Not in the sexual sense.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:26 PM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Has the “little taste of my friends gf’s pussy” been mentioned?
Oh man. An eDave classic!! But think there was a typo as well, and he said FG instead of gf.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:26 PM   #114
What's up braj?

No one who was in the FanDuel group thinks Hootie stole any money, FWIW.

Does frazod blowing a hole in his fridge get a nomination?

How about pr’s dog ramp?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:27 PM   #115
MER

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=201149

What in the ever loving **** 🤣
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:28 PM   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
my memory is that there was a discussion about the BS posters say about every planet member having a 10in dick. He chimed in that he actually does. Everyone called him out. He posted the pic to prove it. Since it was spoiler and marked NSFW it didn’t violate TOS.
Must be a BIG stick of deodorant, or dude can’t read a tape measurer.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:30 PM   #117
Supporter

This thread has revived my CP burst.

Thanks TimB.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:31 PM   #118
Admitted Planet Junky

What ever happened to ole Hootie? With all the name changes that happened a while back, I am not sure if he left or changed his name and I just don't know.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:32 PM   #119
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
No one who was in the FanDuel group thinks Hootie stole any money, FWIW.

Does frazod blowing a hole in his fridge get a nomination?

How about pr’s dog ramp?

The funny thing I think on that that happened was it was such a touchy subject and Hootie couldn't let it go so that just a mention of bet would set him off and he'd go on and on his side of it I think he was trolled just to see him rant
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:34 PM   #120
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
What ever happened to ole Hootie? With all the name changes that happened a while back, I am not sure if he left or changed his name and I just don't know.
He's reading right now.
I gotcha Hootie.

He didn't steal from them.
He just happened to win $100,000 like the next day.
He never raped anyone.
Who hasn't smelled their friends fingers before?
He's fine.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.