Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-17-2024, 10:48 AM  
Life is changing..

" I prefer the bear "

I'm not a hip guy, and I don't keep up with stuff on the internet very often outside of www.chiefsplanet.com

Can someone explain this "I prefer the bear" stuff I've come across online?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 12:10 PM   #106
Veteran

I prefer a rabid wolverine on PCP over a broad that answers "I prefer the bear".
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 12:16 PM   #107
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
okay guys. Two female lions vs a polar bear. Neutral ground, 50 yard line at Arrowhead, who wins? The polar bear is defending her young.
I’d bet on the polar bear.

Lions kill with suffocating bites to the throat, which take forever to bring down larger prey. One swipe from the bear’s paw/claws is going to put either lioness out of commission, then it’s basically 1v1 and I’d bet on a Grizzly or polar bear in a 1v with any land predator on the planet.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 12:20 PM   #108
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
I prefer a rabid wolverine on PCP over a broad that answers "I prefer the bear".
You don't have anything to worry about.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 12:21 PM   #109
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I’d bet on the polar bear.

Lions kill with suffocating bites to the throat, which take forever to bring down larger prey. One swipe from the bear’s paw/claws is going to put either lioness out of commission, then it’s basically 1v1 and I’d bet on a Grizzly or polar bear in a 1v with any land predator on the planet.
Can't touch their 40.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 12:26 PM   #110
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

You people picking the polar bearess over two lionesses should give me odds. I'll take that bet, and the next time we see a youtube nature video showing a fight between them, we'll settle up.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 12:32 PM   #111
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
You don't have anything to worry about.
Nope, because I would never settle for a feminist, and I do mean "settle".
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-18-2024, 12:33 PM   #112
MER

Quote:
Nope, because I would never settle for a feminist, and I do mean "settle".
No, it's because not even a female bear would touch you.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 12:45 PM   #113
Veteran

Quote:
No, it's because not even a female bear would touch you.
Give it a rest, stretchmarks. You're not the catch you think you are.
Old 06-18-2024, 01:03 PM   #114
MER

Quote:
Give it a rest, stretchmarks. You're not the catch you think you are.
I am.
And you are exactly what we think you are.
Old 06-18-2024, 01:19 PM   #115
Veteran

Quote:
I am.
And you are exactly what we think you are.
Who's "we"? You and your pock-marked ass? Lol
Old 06-18-2024, 01:20 PM   #116
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
How many ratchet straps do you own?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 01:21 PM   #117
MER

Quote:
Every woman. If you were creative or smart you could get away with being wet.

You aren't. You can't.
Old 06-18-2024, 01:41 PM   #118
Veteran

Quote:
Every woman. If you were creative or smart you could get away with being wet.

You aren't. You can't.
^ Inflated sense of self-worth, has "live, laugh, love" decal on living room wall.
Old 06-18-2024, 01:44 PM   #119
MER

Quote:
^ Inflated sense of self-worth, has "live, laugh, love" decal on living room wall.
Every comment is another cliche that demonstrates how much you know. More importantly to this conversation, how little you know about women.

Keep it that way.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 01:47 PM   #120
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
You people picking the polar bearess over two lionesses should give me odds. I'll take that bet, and the next time we see a youtube nature video showing a fight between them, we'll settle up.

If it makes you feel any better, big cats are elite and they occupy three spots out of my top 5 most lethal land predators in a 1v1 death fight.

1. Polar bear
2. Grizzly/brown bear
3. Lion
4. Tiger
5. Jaguar
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote