Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-25-2009, 10:50 AM  
I'll be back.

Farrah Fawcett dead

http://www.people.com/people/article...240288,00.html

Farrah Fawcett Dies of Cancer at 62

Farrah Fawcett, who skyrocketed to fame as one of a trio of impossibly glamorous private eyes on TV's Charlie's Angels, has died after a long battle with cancer. She was 62.

Fawcett died at 9:28 a.m. PST at St. John’s Heath Center in Santa Monica, Calif. She had recently returned to St. John's for treatment of complications from anal cancer, first diagnosed three years ago. Her longtime partner Ryan O'Neal was at her side throughout her final days.

Like so much about Fawcett's life – including her bumpy relationship with O'Neal – her heroic struggle to beat the disease was closely followed by her legion of fans.

"I've watched her this past year fight with such courage and so valiantly, but with such humor," Fawcett's Charlie's Angels costar Kate Jackson told PEOPLE in November 2007.

O'Neal, in particular, remained a steadfast supporter of Fawcett, who, despite her frailty, spent the last months of her life filming a TV documentary chronicling her illness, including several trips to Germany to undergo experimental treatment. Fawcett is survived by her son with O'Neal, Redmond, 24, who is currently serving a prison term in California after repeated drug offenses.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 06-25-2009 at 10:55 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:19 AM   #106
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Don't bring up Michael Jackson in the Farrah Fawcett thread and I won't post that, but you made a rather stupid comment that was based nothing more on a personal attack against Michael Jackson in the FARRAH FAWCETT THREAD.
Geez, you're sounding like such a girl...
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:27 AM   #107
Reap the whirlwind

You're right, Mecca. I should have never dirtied Farrahs thread up with the likes of him.

My apologies to all offended. RIP Farrah, the image of you in that bathing suit, taped to my ceiling, above my bed when I was kid, will forever be burned into my memory.
Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:29 AM   #108
Chiefs Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Geez, you're sounding like such a girl...
In my best Schwarzenegger voice: "He's a Girly Man".
Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:32 AM   #109
New and Improved

R.I.P Farrah.
You got me through puberty in the best of ways. I will always remember you, especially in the bathing suit poster.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:16 AM   #110
Hello

Farrah Fawcett Thread = 8 Pages

Michael Jackson Thread = 32 Pages

hmmmm......
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:39 AM   #111
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Farrah Fawcett Thread = 8 Pages

Michael Jackson Thread = 32 Pages

hmmmm......
That just ain't right.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 01:08 PM   #112
Supporter

15 years goes by fast.

RIP
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 01:12 PM   #113
Banned

Didn't she get cancer because she had alot of anal sex?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 01:20 PM   #114
Supporter

Those nipples are cutting glass in heaven.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 01:39 PM   #115
Certified Bourbon taster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
BOOM ... me too. Cheryl Ladd and Loni Anderson as well... (what were my parents thinking)...

RIP

"At least he's heterosexual!"
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 01:56 PM   #116
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Didn't she get cancer because she had alot of anal sex?
If that's the case ALL the HS girls I dated are long dead.
No reason to reactivate that facebook account now...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 06:04 PM   #117
Starter

Like everyone else I had a crush on her as a kid. The news article made a mistake however if she was born in 1947 and died at the age of 62.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-26-2024, 01:47 PM   #118
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody Wa View Post
Like everyone else I had a crush on her as a kid. The news article made a mistake however if she was born in 1947 and died at the age of 62.
2009 - 1947? I think they were pretty close with an answer of 62.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-26-2024, 01:51 PM   #119
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
If that's the case ALL the HS girls I dated are long dead.
No reason to reactivate that facebook account now...
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 02:08 PM   #120
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
2009 - 1947? I think they were pretty close with an answer of 62.
LOL my bad. I thought this thread was started yesterday. Thank you for the clarification.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.