Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-02-2024, 02:41 PM  
Starter

Where does Simone Biles rank?

Where does Simone Biles rank among the best American athletes ever? She’s literally reset the bar for the entire sport. Mahomes level except she’s done it for over a decade and against the world. Who is better? She has multiple routines named after her. Largest margin of victory. She jumps like 12 feet over routine. The oldest to win the all around in 72 years. I don’t know how to do polls, but even if I did what choices would he in the poll? I have two daughters in gymnastics and they both want to be her (obviously not relevant to my question but it’s nice as a dad to see them strive to beat her).
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM   #106
Ultrabanned

^^^further proof everything was just like 3x easier in the 80's.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM   #107
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Biles is good, clearly better than anyone else on the US squad. But cannot carry water for Mary Lou Retton

Jesus Christ
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM   #108
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Opinion sports can't be compared to measurable ones. Her golds are based on "opinion"
Good thing we can all agree Tom Brady is the GOAT based on measurable accomplishments.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM   #109
Starter

I would say this is humorous, watching football fans argue the greatness of gymnast. I have not watch more than 5 minutes of Bilies, this is a football board. Maybe some of you are on the wrong message board?
CatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM   #110
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatinKS View Post
I would say this is humorous, watching football fans argue the greatness of gymnast. I have not watch more than 5 minutes of Bilies, this is a football board. Maybe some of you are on the wrong message board?
We also talk about Royals BB college basketball and football even golf and Hockey. It's Chiefs Planet but it's the lounge. You can speak anything pretty much in the lounge except politics.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM   #111
Fight, build, win!

We do have opinions on a lot of subjects.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM   #112
Fight, build, win!

All the topics and you click on one you have no interest in and decide to comment on. Four years and 220 posts and you choose this one to bitch in. Just scroll on to something you like!
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM   #113
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
We do have opinions on a lot of subjects.
Just poking fun at you sweat mat fans. Lets drink our power drinks and cheer on the gymnast.
CatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCatinKS is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM   #114
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
All the topics and you click on one you have no interest in and decide to comment on. Four years and 220 posts and you choose this one to bitch in. Just scroll on to something you like!

Lighten up Leroy. It is Saturday night. Maybe a Richard Simmons VCR to let go of your tension is due.
Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM   #115
__

I think she's probably better than everyone in American sports history except for, maybe, Gretzky.

You literally have to ask yourself not only who is the most talented, but who reinvented the sport.

Wayne Gretzky is probably the greatest, but Phelps, Biles and Jordan are probably right there. I don't know baseball well, so I'll defer to others on that. I think Ledecky has a shot, however, if she keeps it up for two or three more Olympics.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM   #116
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatinKS View Post
Just poking fun at you sweat mat fans. Lets drink our power drinks and cheer on the gymnast.
Who said I was a fan? It is the Olympics and they come around every 4 years. It's just chatter once the season gets going you will be able to find the topic you seek. If not there is an alternate Chiefs board and the info on that is in the Romper Room.
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM
notorious
This message has been deleted by notorious.
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM   #117
Spooky Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I think she's probably better than everyone in American sports history except for, maybe, Gretzky.

You literally have to ask yourself not only who is the most talented, but who reinvented the sport.

Wayne Gretzky is probably the greatest, but Phelps, Biles and Jordan are probably right there. I don't know baseball well, so I'll defer to others on that. I think Ledecky has a shot, however, if she keeps it up for two or three more Olympics.
OP is about American athletes, Gretzky had the nerve to be born Canadian.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM   #118
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Biles is good, clearly better than anyone else on the US squad. But cannot carry water for Mary Lou Retton

My God. Biles has dominated the sport at unforseen levels for almost a decade. MLR won in an Olympiad where the Eastern Bloc boycotted. This is one of the most absurd takes I've ever seen. She isn't even close to Shannon Miller, let alone Biles.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM   #119
Seeking the Truth daily

Katie Ledecky is another superior athlete who is head and shoulders above Biles. Takes nothing away from Biles accomplishments.
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM   #120
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
My God. Biles has dominated the sport at unforseen levels for almost a decade. MLR won in an Olympiad where the Eastern Bloc boycotted. This is one of the most absurd takes I've ever seen. She isn't even close to Shannon Miller, let alone Biles.
True. Brings to mind King Richard: Venus would be the best in the world. Serena would be the best of all time. MLR = Venus. SB = Serena. BTW, while we're at it. Serena was pretty damn dominant.

Last edited by A8bil; Yesterday at 10:31 PM..
A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.