Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-14-2024, 11:55 AM  
Veteran

Official Euro 2024 Thread - The "It's Coming Home" Edition

Tournament starts in just over an hour with the jocks up against the boche who are hosting the tournament.

Pre tournament odds:

Ing-ger-laand!! Score some facking goals.

Ps. I used the 'football' prefix because 'soccer' isn't a real thing. Football is football.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 06-19-2024, 11:03 AM   #106
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Liquor View Post
Off sides is so gay. Especially when 4/5th of the players on the field are bunched up around the box.
If I was King for a day, I'd get rid of offsides rules in most of these sports. If a team wants to play a man down when on defense because they leave a player downfield, so be it.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 11:21 AM   #107
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
If I was King for a day, I'd get rid of offsides rules in most of these sports. If a team wants to play a man down when on defense because they leave a player downfield, so be it.
It's annoying seeing goal after goal wiped away in such a low scoring sport.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 11:54 AM   #108

Welp.

Looks like Germany is back
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 12:00 PM   #109
MVP

Quote:
Welp.

El Dumbo was right!

We are in trouble when Germany rearms!
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 12:03 PM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
El Dumbo was right!

We are in trouble when Germany rearms!
Today it's Poland, tomorrow it's Pearl Harbor.
Old 06-19-2024, 12:03 PM   #111
MVP

Quote:
Welp.

In purple/pink uniforms.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 06-19-2024, 01:27 PM   #112
MVP

There is your typical Scotland snafu.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 01:49 PM   #113
For The Glory Of The City

Great start to the tournament most every game has been really fun.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 02:43 PM   #114
MVP

Offsides, offsides, offsides.

Is Dee Ford playing?
Old 06-19-2024, 07:26 PM   #115
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Not being able to be in the blue line or offensive zone before the puck is just almost worse. Hockey is incredibly boring on tv.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:01 PM   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Great start to the tournament most every game has been really fun.
Minus the England game
Old 06-19-2024, 10:58 PM   #117
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
I wouldn’t say you play to the level of competition when you haven’t lifted a trophy in over half a century. It also doesn’t really explain the loss to our group of amateur players at the World Cup. I’d say it’s more appropriate to say they just never live up to the hype during actual competitions.
We play better against better teams, generally. It doesn't mean we beat them. The hype is often just that, as I mentioned we've frequently just been not very good. But obviously we've done better than a group of amateurs
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-20-2024, 06:49 AM   #118
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
We play better against better teams, generally. It doesn't mean we beat them. The hype is often just that, as I mentioned we've frequently just been not very good. But obviously we've done better than a group of amateurs
How is that obvious when you lost to our group of amateurs at the World Cup? That last sentence makes no sense. Make it a little more obvious for us what you’re referring to. Do you have another group of amateurs you’ve actually beaten in the World Cup?

Will be interesting to see if England can win back to back opening matches at a European competition today. Something that country has literally never done. I find it hilarious how many people just ignore the facts and history and try to lump England in with the world powers.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-20-2024, 07:34 AM   #119
For The Glory Of The City

Can't believe there has not been a goal in this one.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 10:24 AM   #120
MVP

Kane Train!
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote