Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-18-2021, 03:34 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Antonio Brown purchased fake vaccination card

The Tampa Bay Times reports that Tampa WR Antonio Brown obtained a fake COVID-19 vaccination card to avoid NFL protocols.

The lesson from this for Brown, a lesson he has repeatedly failed to learn, should probably be: Remember to pay money to the people you owe money to. This was reportedly leaked by a former personal chef. It's unclear what -- if any -- fallout Brown will face from the NFL and/or his team for this. But it's press that the team did not need and it flies in the face of Bruce Arians' claim that the team was 100% vaccinated.

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:14 PM   #106
MVP

lol awesome. Not as heroic as Rodgers but still awesome.
Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:22 PM   #107
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
What's crazy is that the media is expressing a lot more outrage about Rodgers and Brown breaking COVID rules than they are about Watson sexual assisting 20+ women and Henry Riggs driving drunk at ridiculous speeds and killing someone.
Does your imagination count as the media?

Are the advertising rates economical for the amount of folks it will reach?
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:26 PM   #108
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
Ummm, Riggs is out of the NFL because of his actions. The media has been all over it. This is a ridiculous assertion. Like most of your assertions.
It's not a ridiculous assertion. Everyone single person in my office knew about Aaron Rodgers lying about a vaccine. Only 1 knew about Riggs.
jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:43 PM   #109
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjayb View Post
It's not a ridiculous assertion. Everyone single person in my office knew about Aaron Rodgers lying about a vaccine. Only 1 knew about Riggs.
Seriously? Is your office under a rock? It was all over the news the morning it happened. EVERYONE in my office saw it. It was all we talked about.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:43 PM   #110
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
Does your imagination count as the media?

Are the advertising rates economical for the amount of folks it will reach?
I listen mostly to Sirius NFL radio. I know that when I've heard them talking about Watson or Ruggs, that it was always, that this was unfortunate. That the legal process would have to take place, and then they move on to the next story until another piece of news comes along about it. But with the COVID cases, it's always outrage and demands that there should be a stiff penalty. And it's every time that I turn on the radio. They just won't shut up about it. As far as I'm concerned, Brown and Rodgers are not even newsworthy stories.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 02:48 PM   #111
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
What's crazy is that the media is expressing a lot more outrage about Rodgers and Brown breaking COVID rules than they are about Watson sexual assisting 20+ women and Henry Riggs driving drunk at ridiculous speeds and killing someone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjayb View Post
And if you want some more evidence of media suppression, when you google "Henry Riggs" some asshole named Henry Ruggs pops up instead.

Last edited by ToxSocks; 11-19-2021 at 03:56 PM..
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 03:48 PM   #112
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC View Post
my favorite line in that whole movie...

"IT'S YOU.... McMUFFIN!!"
Can't believe that Arians didn't see that Brown's Vax card said "McLovin'" as the name.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2021, 04:00 PM   #113
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Best part is we only know about this because he stiffed his personal chef.
Never, ever **** with the people that make your food

It's always a bad idea
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 04:04 PM   #114
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
So, is there a way to prove it?

Is there an overall database for the covid vaccine? I know when I went to the VA for my second dose, I forgot my card, and they were able to look me up and find the record of my first dose. But, that could have just been a localized database.
I don't think there's a national database but the vax lot number is written on your card and that would be trivial information for the manufacturer to look up

Last edited by DrunkBassGuitar; 11-19-2021 at 04:43 PM..
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-19-2021, 04:40 PM   #115
MVP

Quote:
I listen mostly to Sirius NFL radio. I know that when I've heard them talking about Watson or Ruggs, that it was always, that this was unfortunate. That the legal process would have to take place, and then they move on to the next story until another piece of news comes along about it. But with the COVID cases, it's always outrage and demands that there should be a stiff penalty. And it's every time that I turn on the radio. They just won't shut up about it. As far as I'm concerned, Brown and Rodgers are not even newsworthy stories.
Maybe they talk more about the less serious shit because it would not be worthwhile listening for them to devote a lot of time talking about shit that everybody knows is wrong and has more serious consequences.

If it is a football show while the season is going on, why would they talk much about guys that are not playing?
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-19-2021, 04:53 PM   #116
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Brown is black. Watson is black. Saying bad things about them is racist as blacks are not expected to be held accountable for their actions.

That's the medias these days.

Do you know how ****ing stupid you are?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 05:57 PM   #117
MVP

Might buy an Antonio Brown jersey now.
Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-19-2021, 06:18 PM   #118
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Yeah, but those things both happened 601 years ago before the Earth existed so how could they care about it?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 06:42 PM   #119
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11 View Post
If you disagree with the poke you should think he's an even bigger scumbag.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2021, 06:56 PM   #120
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11 View Post
Why?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.