Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-17-2022, 04:16 PM  
Retired Bearcat

I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]

5/25/23:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Thank you all. Been a wild week

The doc said to start getting ready. Called on the family in for good bye...you guys are part of my family.

The doctors are guessing a couple of weeks left

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 05-25-2023 at 03:11 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-19-2022, 09:56 AM   #106
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

I hope everything works out. It is amazing what we can do medically these days.

Prayers up!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-19-2022, 09:59 AM   #107
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Good luck to you. The medical world is on your side, and they're big.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 12:45 PM   #108
Retired Bearcat

E6 is a Saint.

He called me personally to say **** off.

Dude is legend and should go **** Donger..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 12:48 PM   #109
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
You’re not already bald? How did the mods approve your signup?
18" ****stick, the grandcocker clause.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2022, 12:58 PM   #110
Supporter

That sucks. Hope you beat this thing. I have known people that have beaten cancer so I know it can be done. Prayers and good luck.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2022, 01:50 PM   #111
Retired Bearcat

Let's have some fun.

I normally get goofy late in the day.

Since my body can't handle anything it goes straight to my noodle.

Might as well have fun, right?

Last edited by HayWire; 09-19-2022 at 02:02 PM..
Old 09-19-2022, 01:58 PM   #112
Retired Bearcat

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by HayWire; 09-19-2022 at 02:56 PM..
Old 09-19-2022, 02:01 PM   #113
Retired Bearcat

I'm just a few lbs off from a GB statue fight.
Old 09-19-2022, 02:21 PM   #114
Please squeeze

Sorry to hear about this Haywire. Kick it's ass
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2022, 02:42 PM   #115
Shameless Homer

Man, that's tough. Godspeed to you! I hope you are able to kill it, dead.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-19-2022, 03:00 PM   #116
Retired Bearcat

I've wore out myself for the day....bitches....No mod yet?

Assholes.

But I hope to play around again tomorrow...thank you all....daddy is going to bed early.

Thanks,

Last edited by Bearcat; 05-25-2023 at 03:02 PM..
Old 09-19-2022, 08:12 PM   #117
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Rest well.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-19-2022, 08:31 PM   #118
MER

Quote:
45? Holy shit.
If it works I'll ****ing do it but I stay tired already. My last weigh in was 142lbs.

Part of this is not being able to keep food down.

I'll be a bag of bones.
That is where cannabis kicks in and steals all your credit for kicking cancers ass.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 01:13 AM   #119
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:

I'm just a few lbs off from a GB statue fight.
If I punch you in the gut will that rid the cancer? Wouldn't know if we don't find out.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2022, 01:15 AM   #120
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
Rest well.
He needs to, to take on me at the George Brett statue.

We CPers aren't smart like we should be. We should set up fights and charge money. Proceeds go to the new server.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.