Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 12:00 AM  
Supporter

7/28/24 Daily Training Camp Thread.

Happy Sunday my dudes.

More chiefs!
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:16 PM   #106
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Hate defending Skyy and you’re not wrong with your conclusion, but it was Kelce in that SB who lined up on the wrong side.
I'm not going to acknowledge that I was wrong and instead start shouting that you are a Skyy Moore apologist.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM   #107
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Honestly, Skyy deserves a ton of praise for that play. Ended up running the route meant for whoever was on the side Kelce lined up on. Unusually high football IQ from him on that one
At the risk of being called a skyy apologist I don’t think it’s fair to say unusually high iq play in that instance. I don’t think he’s ever been accused of having a low football IQ. It’s more that he doesn’t have a stand out trait and just being average across the board or slightly below gets you no where, high iq or not. I think he’s where he’s supposed to be but being average speed, acceleration and below average physicality through contact keeps him from being where he needs to be when he needs to be there.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM   #108
The man you could post like.

Nah. He's been in the completely wrong spot way too many times for it to not be at least somewhat mental.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM   #109
Indian Twitter

Irv Smith Jr showing up?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...6ffc6190&ei=39

“With the second team, Carson Wentz found TE Irv Smith Jr. for two scores, including one on a play-action look,” Arrowhead Pride beat reporter Pete Sweeney relayed from training camp.

“I’d call Sunday Smith’s best day at camp thus far,” the media member went on. “I had him down for six catches total during team scrimmage periods.”
Only one of Smith’s targets came courtesy of Patrick Mahomes on the day, per Sweeney, as the tight end continues to try and work his way up the depth chart this summer.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM   #110
MVP

I’ve been wondering about him.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM   #111
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Nah. He's been in the completely wrong spot way too many times for it to not be at least somewhat mental.
I think the lights are just too bright for him. He's got the yips bad.

That and his athletic ability is average to below-average. Maybe if he was standout at something like Mecole was, he could focus on that and push through, but he doesn't have that luxury.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM   #112
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
Irv Smith Jr showing up?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...6ffc6190&ei=39

“With the second team, Carson Wentz found TE Irv Smith Jr. for two scores, including one on a play-action look,” Arrowhead Pride beat reporter Pete Sweeney relayed from training camp.

“I’d call Sunday Smith’s best day at camp thus far,” the media member went on. “I had him down for six catches total during team scrimmage periods.”
Only one of Smith’s targets came courtesy of Patrick Mahomes on the day, per Sweeney, as the tight end continues to try and work his way up the depth chart this summer.

We’ve had 4 TEs before. I think it’s worth it to do it again
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM   #113
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
When it all plays out our receiver room is going to be so much better this year.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM   #114
SuperBowl or bust

Not sure how I missed that we picked up Kelvin Joseph…I was high on him going into that draft.

Veach is historically good.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM   #115
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
TEs could get an extra roster spot for special teams play with the new kickoff.
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 12:39 AM   #116
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:17 AM   #117
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Not sure how I missed that we picked up Kelvin Joseph…I was high on him going into that draft.

Veach is historically good.
Joseph has released rap records under the pseudonym "YKDV Bossman Fat". YKDV stands for "You Know Da Vibe".

In April 2022, Dallas police announced that they were seeking to speak with Joseph as a "person of interest" in their investigation of a fatal shooting that had occurred in March.[25] Video footage of an altercation at a nightclub in the city's Lower Greenville neighborhood that preceded the murder showed that one of the men involved was wearing a "YKDV" necklace.[26] In an interview with the Dallas Morning News on April 15, an attorney stated that Joseph was not the shooter but was a passenger in the vehicle from which the fatal shots were fired.[27] A day after Joseph met with investigators, two men from his hometown of Baton Rouge were arrested in connection with the incident.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.