Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2024, 08:29 PM  
Banned

Reporting someone to CPS

So I have an uncomfortable question to ask- I have a trashy co-worker who's a huge loud mouth bitch. She tells the whole office her business. Usually I just ignore it because I don't care and it's none of my business.

Lately she's been talking about some obnoxious ****ed up shit. She's talked about how she and her bf drive with her kids in the car after they've been drinking "but aren't to the point of being ****ed up" pretty stupid but whatever. Anyway she shares some of the most vile disturbing shit the other day about how she caught her nephew doing sexual stuff with her daughter like finger in the vagina.

I don't want to go to HR about it because it will just get me in trouble. Would I be out of line to report it to CPS? This lady sounds like she has no business having children.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:48 AM   #106
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
You heard some hearsay of abuse.

That’s not evidence. Stay the **** out of the situation.
^^shockingly terrible advise given what's being "heard"...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:51 AM   #107
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Am I an asshole for doing so? I mean it's not my business but when you loudly talk about it infront of everyone WTF
no, you're not an asshole. reporting this is the right thing to do IMO. it's unlikely that she'll like get her kids taken away unless CPS finds something even worse. driving drunk with your kids is child endangerment, the kids have no choice but to be in that situation. maybe getting a visit from CPS is the wake up call they need to not be shitty parents.
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:52 AM   #108
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I get where Katipan is coming from. To know about a crime against a child and to not know if you should do something about it, and having to come to CP for advice on what to do, is pretty gutless. I mean, c'mon man.

However, I do agree that filing a police report probably wouldn't do much good. Police are going to ask for evidence of a crime being committed. The only time I would call the police over CPS would be if you know something is currently happening in the home at the time of the call. They'll respond to an actual crime vs. "I heard someone say". Just makes sense that hearsay should be reported to the investigating authority. If they see evidence of a crime, they'll get the proper authorities involved.

Cut Katipan some slack. It's not a bad thing to go into "mama bear" mode and want to see action. Again, I do agree that calling Billay out over his morals and ethics (and possible attempt to just get attention) was a needed slap in the face. Just grow a pair and do what needs to be done.
The sisterhood always circles the wagons.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 09:53 AM   #109
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Excuse me, sir. It appears you read the OP and have put together a very logical response based on the facts available to you. Not sure this is the place for that. This is the place to attack Billay and label him a scumbag for not reporting a clear and obvious horrific crime against a child! Not sure Womble will ever see you the same now.

Edit: Obviously if there is ever any evidence that an adult or older child (teenager or teenager adjacent) is touching a younger child (any child if it's an adult involved) that person should be prosecuted. If it's an adult involved, they should be nuked from space. Two kids playing doctor and some white trashy banshee bloviating about it does not necessarily cross that threshold. Just to be clear.
It's quite funny how the only person you've named (me) was inserted right after the sentence talking about Billay being attacked and labelled a scumbag. Clearly you're still mad after I eviscerated you for writing moronic shit in another thread. That's rather pathetic of you.

Also if you're going to downplay a ten year old girl being molested as "two kids playing doctor" then I really do hope you don't have kids. Kids can do sick, disgusting and traumatic things to other kids.

Billay isn't a scumbag. You are.

Last edited by Womble; 06-19-2024 at 10:00 AM..
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:56 AM   #110
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
It's quite funny how the only person you've named (me) was inserted right after the sentence talking about Billay being attacked and labelled a scumbag. Clearly you're still mad after I eviscerated you for writing moronic shit in another thread. That's rather pathetic of you.

Also if you're going to downplay a ten year old girl being molested as "two kids playing doctor" then I really do hope you don't have kids. Kids can do sick, disgusting and traumatic things to other kids.

Billay isn't a scumbag, you are.

I don't have any input on the rest of your post, but wanted to say that the kids that do stuck, disgusting and traumatic things to other kids have usually had those things done to them by an adult.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 09:58 AM   #111
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
You accuse him of knowing about an assault and thinking about withholding that. That’s an extreme misrepresentation of the situation.
No, I'm sure he will get to it eventually now.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 10:02 AM   #112
legend

I mean, like I said, if he's in missouri and reports this, being a heresay situation, CPS is severely understaffed and 99% they won't even look into it. IF they do, it'll be a phone call and they'll give up the second time it goes to voicemail.

So all this is honestly a moot point.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 10:03 AM   #113
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
There's nothing gutless about a man deciding if what he's heard is worth having a child removed from its home.

This isn't like reporting a ****ing barking dog.

If Billay is wrong, this could destroy and entire family and **** that child's life forever.

This is not a decision to be taken lightly, and you and Katipan and anyone else acting like it is is complete bullshit.

Yes, this is the type of conversation a person SHOULD have with others. He SHOULD be getting insight from others before recklessly reporting accusations all willy-nilly Karen like. Because it's a decision that could potentially alter the lives of other human beings in the most significant way.

CLEARLY Billay is on the fence about whether what he's heard is enough to warrant having a child removed from their parents, and he's looking for advice from others on what they think. That's GOOD.

Trying to question his manhood because he's putting thought and weighing opinions before starting a process that could potentially ruin a child/family is absolutely ridiculous and i can't believe im even reading this shit right now.

I have a client, single dad that went from not on the birth certificate to being the sole custody over years. We are talking court ordered parenting classes, various legal battles, etc. He’s not the best parent to be certain but seems to actually care and try unlike the absentee mom who at this point has all but abandoned the child. His kid, playing too rough or not knowing how to play, got some scratches from a new dog on his arm. Nothing crazy but noticeable enough.

A teacher reported it suspecting abuse. So of course he gets a visit and has to be grilled about everything but because of a typical interaction between a kid and a dog my client became at the mercy of a CPS person correctly assessing the situation, the living conditions, basic care, etc. My client was understandably stressed about all this as he knows he isn’t on the surest of footing in the state’s eyes. He decided to get rid of the dog to prevent any further similar interactions. He became very paranoid about his kid getting any sort of injuries in the regular course of play and activities. It definitely affected what he felt comfortable doing for a while, which of course further affected his already not yet great parenting skills.

The point being, people do over report or unnecessarily report things. And there can be harmful side effects. It’s not always black and white on what should be reported and it’s certainly worth thinking “what if I’m wrong, maybe I should get other opinions.”
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 10:06 AM   #114
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
I mean, like I said, if he's in missouri and reports this, being a heresay situation, CPS is severely understaffed and 99% they won't even look into it. IF they do, it'll be a phone call and they'll give up the second time it goes to voicemail.

But at least a file will be started. If there's actual abuse/neglect occurring then they'll be one step closer to a visit.

And if it's that bad, who's to say a file hasn't already been started, and billay's report could aid in the child's removal.

I agree that it won't result in immediate action. But i don't agree that it's moot.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 10:21 AM   #115
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post

Which is why you file a police report.
And then another one the next time.
And then another one.

Not to mention CPS cases don't follow the parent across state lines unless there is a cooperative referral.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 11:14 AM   #116
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I don't have any input on the rest of your post, but wanted to say that the kids that do stuck, disgusting and traumatic things to other kids have usually had those things done to them by an adult.
Well....that's not at all true, but you do you.
ku_jhawk23 has disabled reputation
Old 06-19-2024, 11:37 AM   #117
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Billay could be getting better “smoke” breaks at work.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 11:45 AM   #118
MVP

This thread got interesting real quick!

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 11:54 AM   #119
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ku_jhawk23 View Post
Well....that's not at all true, but you do you.
It's not always true, but it's a safe bet.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-19-2024, 12:01 PM   #120
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post

Billay isn't a scumbag. You are.
. I don't care about anything you said here. You're just so easy to send on tilt, that I have to do it when I get the chance. I accept your insults as a fair and small price to pay for your public (forum version) melting down and the entertainment it provides.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote